The Future of Whites

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Future of Whites

Post by fschmidt »

A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts. That means that they will reproduce with the most degenerate man they can find regardless of race. For a group to control its women, it must have a religion that forces women to behave. If I was racist, I could just join Orthodox Judaism which is able to control its women. Whites have no comparable options since they do not have a successful racist religion comparable to Judaism. The only sensible option for white racists is to associate with a religion that can control women, but to maintain their personal racism within the context of that religion. Islam is clearly the only reasonable option available to whites today. This is why I believe that the only whites who will be able to sustain their race in the future will be those who do so under the protection of Islam. So this is the future of whites.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0iF-oPH_k[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

White Muslims will always be anomalies. Whites, who tend towards intelligent peoples (on average) find the practical and philosophical underpinnings of Islam to be repugnant, as they should.

The only viable levers of control over women are law and social stigma. Since the laws of the West grossly advantage women and feminism has obliterated female social stigma, whites will increasingly die off with each generation if not year.

But I do agree with you that the demise of Whites lies with the degeneracy and depravity of white women, not other races and not the government. Until white men understand that fact, whites will continue to die off and become a smaller proportion of the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

White Muslims will always be anomalies. Whites, who tend towards intelligent peoples (on average) find the practical and philosophical underpinnings of Islam to be repugnant, as they should.

The only viable levers of control over women are law and social stigma. Since the laws of the West grossly advantage women and feminism has obliterated female social stigma, whites will increasingly die off with each generation if not year.

But I do agree with you that the demise of Whites lies with the degeneracy and depravity of white women, not other races and not the government. Until white men understand that fact, whites will continue to die off and become a smaller proportion of the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But I do agree with you that the demise of Whites lies with the degeneracy and depravity of white women, not other races and not the government. Until white men understand that fact, whites will continue to die off and become a smaller proportion of the world.
The thing is that white females are only able to be this depraved because evil Western regimes plunder white men to fund their depravity and their bastard pig enforcers prevent white men from doing anything about it. Also, the presence of trash races drags white people into the vortex of their crapulence. Deposing the ZOG and the removal of feral pest populations are necessary pre-conditions to bringing white females to heel.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But I do agree with you that the demise of Whites lies with the degeneracy and depravity of white women, not other races and not the government. Until white men understand that fact, whites will continue to die off and become a smaller proportion of the world.
The thing is that white females are only able to be this depraved because evil Western regimes plunder white men to fund their depravity and their bastard pig enforcers prevent white men from doing anything about it. Also, the presence of trash races drags white people into the vortex of their crapulence. Deposing the ZOG and the removal of feral pest populations are necessary pre-conditions to bringing white females to heel.
White females will ALWAYS dominate white men since white men are too weak and too foolish to break the grip of illogical female influence. White men ceded political, legal, and economic power to white women (who are the most privileged demographic in the world) and now you want to complain about it? Pleeeease!

You made this bed; so lie in it.

It never ceases to surprise me when white women in Eastern Europe tell me LOVE American society so much more than their home countries. It is because they imbibe and get drunk with female privilege in the USA which does not exist back home. Conversely, European men tend to scoff at what has become of American society after living there to study or work.

If you were smart (and you're not), you would cease to "white knight" on behalf of white women who are the direct and proximate cause of your devaluation and discard as a white man. America threw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater when they did away with bad girl stigma and patriarchal control of women. White men helped normalize single motherhood. White men normalized the divorce thefts. White men normalized feminism. White men normalized the false harassment/rape/abuse hysteria.

White men live by the irrational leadership white women and shall die by the irrational leadership of white women. Stop blaming others for what YOU screwed up!

Whites are disappearing because of whites, get over it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
White females will ALWAYS dominate white men since white men are too weak and too foolish to break the grip of illogical female influence. White men ceded political, legal, and economic power to white women (who are the most privileged demographic in the world) and now you want to complain about it? Pleeeease!
I agree that manginism is something of a recurring problem in the white race.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
It's actually "gynocentrism" and white man wrote the book on how to do it par excellence. You actually exhibit a bit of it yourself when you criticize black men who sleep with white women. Ask yourself why your vitriol is primarily against the black men in that context and you give the white woman a pass. That would be gynocentrism!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It's actually "gynocentrism" and white man wrote the book on how to do it par excellence. You actually exhibit a bit of it yourself when you criticize black men who sleep with white women. Ask yourself why your vitriol is primarily against the black men in that context and you give the white woman a pass.
Eh, I mostly despise the mudsharks and think it is funny when their pets chimp out and kill them. Of course the simians taking advantage of the situation are just doing what anyone else would in their paws. Still, all shall be punished come the day of the rope.
Last edited by Cornfed on August 26th, 2017, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I provided this link before. The host of the Deen show is a totally rational Muslim white guy. He is from Bosnia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZlDE8YnIY
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It used to be a rare thing, but now I see lots of white men with black women, when I go out around to place like Central Park in Manhattan. It's not just black men-white women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:It used to be a rare thing, but now I see lots of white men with black women, when I go out around to place like Central Park in Manhattan. It's not just black men-white women.
That's ok with Cornfed and his ilk because it does not negatively impact his chance to finally land a white woman.
:lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
It's actually "gynocentrism" and white man wrote the book on how to do it par excellence. You actually exhibit a bit of it yourself when you criticize black men who sleep with white women. Ask yourself why your vitriol is primarily against the black men in that context and you give the white woman a pass. That would be gynocentrism!
Ouch.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:It used to be a rare thing, but now I see lots of white men with black women, when I go out around to place like Central Park in Manhattan. It's not just black men-white women.
That's ok with Cornfed and his ilk because it does not negatively impact his chance to finally land a white woman.
:lol:
Also sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. It seems we are largely in agreement in this thread.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I agree to some extent, but I believe bringing back an older, more militant and dominant form of Christianity to replace Kumbayaism is a more practical approach than trying to get whites to convert to Islam
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:I agree to some extent, but I believe bringing back an older, more militant and dominant form of Christianity to replace Kumbayaism is a more practical approach than trying to get whites to convert to Islam
Right, so where is that and how do we do it?