Blacks and abortion

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blacks and abortion

Post by Cornfed »

It is often said that abortion is a good thing because blacks get a disproportionate number of abortions. It is true that without the mass abortion of blacks the US would have collapsed long ago, but a point I heard today is that the issue may not be as simple as that.

Take this scenario. Your typical sheboon might get pregnant 10 times and kill 6 of the niglets. Your typical white female might carefully take contraception for years, slip up and get pregnant, kill the kid and be traumatized by the experience because she has a vestigial shred of decency, and then resolve never to become pregnant again. So while those who look at the raw data think “Great, we achieved a 6 to 1 kill ratio”, in fact the fertility of a white female was completely eliminated whereas the sheboon had not many fewer niglets than she would have in the past.

The idea for decent people should be to advocate for the abolition of abortion while advocating more efficient and less socially damaging ways of culling blacks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blacks and abortion

Post by Cornfed »

Whether or not the recent attempts reign in baby-murdering sluts are sincere, they do force the question of what to do about blacks to be confronted. If the inefficient and expensive method of culling them by paying sheboons to kill their unborn niglets is out, what method of culling them do we replace it with?
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Blacks and abortion

Post by MatureDJ »

You'll notice that the Alt-Right is diametrically opposed to the Canonical Right's opposition to abortion.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MatureDJ wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 3:00 pm
You'll notice that the Alt-Right is diametrically opposed to the Canonical Right's opposition to abortion.
That's generally not true. As Anglin said, we shouldn't have to sacrifice white babies to also get rid of black babies. It is just that we have to have another way of getting rid of blacks. Who on the alt-right likes abortion? I can't think of anyone.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ray053 wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 8:55 am
Hypothetically we could control the number of unwanted births by allowing husbands/boyfriends to shoot their pregnant wives/girlfriends in the head.
That would make more sense than the current situation.
If you oppose birth control, you are being impractical and possibly a hypocrite. Do you see how stupid you are being? Not all birth control is moral. Abortion is an immoral form of birth control. If you disagree, you need to argue that it is moral.
Birth control in a sane society would be quite simple. Females who want to be wives refrain from sex before marriage, have the number of children their husband wants and then have their tubes tied. Females who want to be whores have their tubes tied before having sex. Job done. Anything else is just letting females become irresponsible sluts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Key Symptom of High-Functioning Autism
-Fixation on Particular Subject or Idea
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Good one CE. The first step towards of a solution is to identify that there is a problem. For your nearest psychiatrist, Google Maps can help.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 11:27 pm
Good one CE. The first step towards of a solution is to identify that there is a problem. For your nearest psychiatrist, Google Maps can help.
Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 11:17 pm
Whether or not the recent attempts reign in baby-murdering sluts are sincere, they do force the question of what to do about blacks to be confronted. If the inefficient and expensive method of culling them by paying sheboons to kill their unborn niglets is out, what method of culling them do we replace it with?
They should not be doing that,
Last edited by Moretorque on October 11th, 2020, 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 2:27 pm
hypermak wrote:
Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
So I should leave...and miss the chance to bash on my favourite nutcase with a delusion of grandeur? :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 7:23 pm
October 10th, 2020, 2:27 pm
hypermak wrote:

So I should leave...and miss the chance to bash on my favourite nutcase with a delusion of grandeur? :)
Living a very good life is always consider "grandeur" to those who make a minimum wage serving biscuits and croissants at their family's greasy cafe, and those who know they could never reach such lifestyle heights in their lives. It's all TALL TALES to losers like that. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 7:55 pm
Living a very good life is always consider "grandeur" to those who make a minimum wage serving biscuits and croissants at their family's greasy cafe, and those who know they could never reach such lifestyle heights in their lives. It's all TALL TALES to losers like that. :lol:
You know that the more you show off your "very good life", the less credible you are, don't you?

That I am a minimum wage worker serving greasy food is just another one of the stories you tell yourself to feel better, to function in this world. The moment the bubble pop, you're back to being a mediocre paper pusher who uses his pension to buy sex from young prostitutes in Eastern Europe. Not exactly a lifestyle to be proud of.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:04 pm
October 10th, 2020, 7:55 pm
You know that the more you show off your "very good life", the less credible you are, don't you?

That I am a minimum wage worker serving greasy food is just another one of the stories you tell yourself to feel better, to function in this world. The moment the bubble pop, you're back to being a mediocre paper pusher who uses his pension to buy sex from young prostitutes in Eastern Europe. Not exactly a lifestyle to be proud of.
And you're about to marry a butt-ugly, desperate, Asian chick because you can't do any better back home in Italy. We got you figured out, loser!

By the way, smart and educated people PREFER to make millions pushing papers as you call it. You, on the other hand, bake pastries, dutifully kiss the asses of customers and management all day, and scrub sinks and toilets as if somehow you've made it in life.
:lol:

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 8:13 pm
And you're about to marry a butt-ugly, desperate, Asian chick because you can't do any better back home in Italy. We got you figured out, loser!
Really? Did you talk to my parents to arrange the marriage? :D You're beyond hope, dude...
By the way, smart and educated people PREFER to make millions pushing papers as you call it. You, on the other hand, bake pastries, dutifully kiss the asses of customers and management all day, and scrub sinks and toilets as if somehow you've made it in life.
Smart and educated people love to eat well, especially if they can afford it. Smart and educated people don't even begin to wonder why restaurateurs exist and why are they as useful as any other profession. You are obviously neither.

Keep taking your sugar babies to McDonald's, I am sure they love your charm and your gentlemanish ways :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Really? Did you talk to my parents to arrange the marriage? :D You're beyond hope, dude...
Smart and educated people love to eat well, especially if they can afford it. Smart and educated people don't even begin to wonder why restaurateurs exist and why are they as useful as any other profession. You are obviously neither.

Keep taking your sugar babies to McDonald's, I am sure they love your charm and your gentlemanish ways :D
It's extremely easy you get you to flip out and emotionally off-kilter. All I have to do is tell the truth!

Perdante = LOSER in Italian :mrgreen: