Dylann Roof replies to race traitor

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dylann Roof replies to race traitor

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a letter Roof sent to professional race traitor Christian Picciolini, who pretends to be a former skinhead leader and gets paid by the ZOG to persuade other white people to be race traitors like him. Good for Roof. It is good to see that prison hasn’t broken him:
Dylann Roof wrote:Traitor,

You've really cashed in haven't you? I know you won't be but you really should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you know you are 100 times worse than the Jews you’ve surrounded yourself with. You couldn’t handle the mental stress that comes along with white nationalism, so you took the easy way out. But what is so disgusting about you is that rather than just leave white nationalism behind, you decided to devote your time to undermining your own race. Now you are traveling around Eastern Europe looking for white racial awareness wherever you can find it because you know there is no racism from whites for you to fight here. I can only imagine the mental hoops you have to jump through, the cognitive dissonance that you must employ on a daily basis.

If your book is meant to be an argument against racism or "hate", you've failed. That's not your fault because no logical argument exists and none of them hold up to even a small amount of critical thinking. But I'm sure you haven't been doing too much of that lately. Do you realize that the only argument you have, the only point you make is that it is wrong to go around with so much hate in your heart? And do you realize that this is solely based on emotion, not facts? I mean really what is the point of your book? If we took out the last few chapters of your book, it would actually make the case for white nationalism, not against it.

I won't even go into your allegedly blaming yourself for your brother's death or your comments on the Leftist protestors which are so ridiculous I literally guffawed.

One of the unforgivable sins is to know the truth and deny it. I am unable to understand how you are able to live with yourself. Have fun beating a dead horse.