Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Debating Judaism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Debating Judaism

Post by fschmidt » January 11th, 2018, 7:16 am



Judaism cannot tolerate free and open debate, so I wonder how long it will be before I am shut down. Anyway, it is fun to expose these people while I can.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by droid » January 11th, 2018, 7:37 am

That's a fantastic post, fschmidt. I'm sure they're accusing you of being "self-hating" and what not.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by fschmidt » January 11th, 2018, 9:05 am

This new forum software expanded my link. But click on the bottom of the white box to see the whole discussion. This is the first real debate that I have been able to have with judaists (followers of judaism). For those familiar with the Old Testament, I think it would be quite interesting.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by fschmidt » January 11th, 2018, 6:57 pm

The idiot Christian mod deleted my post, proving that modern Christianity is just as bad is Judaism. I hate modern Christianity just as much as Judaism and I won't post anymore to Christian forums. I will just focus on supporting Islam which will wipe out these intolerant degenerates. Below is the deleted post:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jews are not Israelites. The Israelites were a nation/people that followed the Old Testament. Jews are an ethnic group, some of whom follow the religion Judaism which is a racist religion based on the Talmud, not the Old Testament. Modern Israel is an ethno-state. Christians who support Israel are just useful idiots for Judaism.


ezk3626 asked me to defend this post. Let me start with his criticism of the word "idiots" in the last line. He misunderstands, this is an idiom "useful idiot" as described here:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... ul%20Idiot

I can't think of a better term to replace this with. This perfectly describes how Christian supporters of Israel are viewed in Judaism.

About Jews and Israelites, anyone who thinks Jews have special rights due to ancestry obviously believes that God is a racist. The Old Testament is full of evidence to the contrary. For example Numbers 12 where Moses marries a Cushite (black) woman and Aaron freaks out (like a rabbi) and God punishes Aaron for this. God does not like racism.

The horrors of the Talmud are too numerous to cover here. I highly recommend this book.



The author is jewish, and so am I.
---------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Adama » January 12th, 2018, 3:19 am

Judaism and people calling themselves by the ethnic name of Jew should not be. Technically Christ has put an end to the differences between Jews and Gentiles, and also, we are not supposed to be keeping genealogies in this manner. Nobody should be calling himself a Jew. The time of Judaism is over. Anyone who is a Jew should be a Christian, because Jews were supposed to be God's people. Christ is God. After Christ came, every Jew should have become Christian.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Adama » January 12th, 2018, 3:24 am

fschmidt wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 6:57 pm
The idiot Christian mod deleted my post, proving that modern Christianity is just as bad is Judaism. I hate modern Christianity just as much as Judaism and I won't post anymore to Christian forums. I will just focus on supporting Islam which will wipe out these intolerant degenerates. Below is the deleted post:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jews are not Israelites. The Israelites were a nation/people that followed the Old Testament. Jews are an ethnic group, some of whom follow the religion Judaism which is a racist religion based on the Talmud, not the Old Testament. Modern Israel is an ethno-state. Christians who support Israel are just useful idiots for Judaism.

The author is jewish, and so am I.
---------------------------------------------------------------
There's lots of brainwashed people around who will hate you if you disagree with them. For instance, if you say the earth is flat, some people will call you an idiot. Some might even want to insult you or see you banned or worse.

Some Christians may be brainwashed with Zionism. There are lots of Christians who are not brainwashed with Zionism.

There are not supposed to be people who call themselves by the term Jew (the term should not exist), because the time of genealogies is over, and genes don't mean anything to God, as He said, God is able to make stones into the children of Abraham. They think it matters but it doesn't.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2212
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by gsjackson » January 12th, 2018, 8:14 am

Would like to have been able to read the post. It seems to me that when discussing "Jews" the relevant distinction is between the Old Testament and the Talmud. All sorts of barbarities in the latter, or so I've read. And yes, I imagine Bibi and the boys regularly have good laughs at their "Christian Zionist" supporters. Bibi's collection of American useful idiots is impressive, to say the least.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Winston » May 13th, 2018, 3:44 pm

A great index of fschmidt's posts on Judaism on his forum.

http://www.mikraite.org/template/NamlSe ... udaism&n=1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Adama » May 13th, 2018, 8:26 pm

I was just watching Glenn Beck, and he said, the Hasidic community of Jews apparently does not support the state of Israel. Supposedly, a legitimate Israeli state has to be brought back a certain way according to the Bible, to be a religious state. Israel is a secular state. So there will never be support from the Hasidim community on Israel.

That's very interesting to me.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by fschmidt » May 13th, 2018, 9:24 pm

This thread was based on a debate I had with modern Christians. I no longer talk to members of modern culture, including modern Christians, because they are all moronic intolerant scum. Here is my latest discussion of judaism in a forum of a civilized religion:

https://www.islamicboard.com/comparativ ... daism.html

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Winston » May 21st, 2018, 12:39 am

fschmidt wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:24 pm
This thread was based on a debate I had with modern Christians. I no longer talk to members of modern culture, including modern Christians, because they are all moronic intolerant scum. Here is my latest discussion of judaism in a forum of a civilized religion:

https://www.islamicboard.com/comparativ ... daism.html
How is Islam a civilized religion? I thought the consensus here is that it was an evil and violent religion? Didn't you see this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29185
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by fschmidt » May 21st, 2018, 12:50 am

Winston wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:39 am
How is Islam a civilized religion? I thought the consensus here is that it was an evil and violent religion?
I have a very low opinion of the people here. I much more trust the opinions of people in my mosque, and they have a rather different consensus.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2392
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by OutWest » May 22nd, 2018, 8:21 am

Winston wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:39 am
fschmidt wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:24 pm
This thread was based on a debate I had with modern Christians. I no longer talk to members of modern culture, including modern Christians, because they are all moronic intolerant scum. Here is my latest discussion of judaism in a forum of a civilized religion:

https://www.islamicboard.com/comparativ ... daism.html
How is Islam a civilized religion? I thought the consensus here is that it was an evil and violent religion? Didn't you see this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29185
To stand within Islam and call out another belief as "intolerant" is one of those silly events that shows ANYONE might just be walking along one day and their brain just falls out of their head.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Adama » May 24th, 2018, 2:06 am

fschmidt wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:50 am
Winston wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:39 am
How is Islam a civilized religion? I thought the consensus here is that it was an evil and violent religion?
I have a very low opinion of the people here. I much more trust the opinions of people in my mosque, and they have a rather different consensus.
As for me, I don't necessarily trust anyone's opinion. Lots of people are confused, and also, lots of people seek to deceive others because they love the art of cruelty. Every statement must be weighed to see if it's true, regardless whoever says it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Debating Judaism

Post by Winston » May 29th, 2018, 3:52 am

Adama wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 8:26 pm
I was just watching Glenn Beck, and he said, the Hasidic community of Jews apparently does not support the state of Israel. Supposedly, a legitimate Israeli state has to be brought back a certain way according to the Bible, to be a religious state. Israel is a secular state. So there will never be support from the Hasidim community on Israel.

That's very interesting to me.
Where did you see Glenn Beck? I thought he was fired from CNN for exposing the Federal Reserve and now does radio shows only. Does he have his own TV show? If so where? Is he part of the conspiracy/truther movement now?

There are groups of Judaic rabbis that oppose Zionism and Israel. Like Rabbi Weiss. See below.



Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”