A question to all white nationalists...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Would you or would you not?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

A question to all white nationalists...

Post by Man With a Plan »

Let's say there was a person who could control reality, and this person came to Earth and said that they would give white people their own planet, and the non-whites their own planet, then said that the only limitation is that neither planet could ever interact with each other. So this means that the white planet and non-white planet would never be able to visit/hang out/whatever, but that the whites and non-whites were free to live in whatever society they wanted. Would you (as a white nationalist) take their offer? Just something I've always wondered. There is a poll to help with votes if you don't feel like posting. If you post here, feel free to vote in the poll as well.

And before you ask: the white planet is 100% all white. No Jews or anything else.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A question to all white nationalists...

Post by Winston »

I don't think they will want that. They don't want all non-whites to go to another planet, just to stay within their own countries, and allow America and Europe to remain predominantly white. Also white nationalists aren't against all immigration in general, they just believe immigration should be controlled so that minority races do not become majority races. No dominant race wants to become a minority race in their own country. Look up what Jared Taylor has to say about this on YouTube.

Likewise, Japanese people do not want foreigners to outnumber Japanese in their own country. Same with Koreans. What's wrong with that? Why are Americans obligated to allow colored people to become a majority in America?

This is why before 1960 immigration to America was open mostly to white Europeans, not other races. Then that changed. The Americans of the past were far wiser than today and understood human nature far better. Even all the US Presidents before JFK believed that whites and blacks could not get along together, and that the only solution was to export the blacks back to Africa. Even President Eisenhower believed that. Even Abe Lincoln said that. Only starting with JFK, did US Presidents start to become politically correct about race and believe in equal rights and all races were equal and advocated racial integration.

So again, Americans of the past were far wise and more real and more understanding of human nature and were more willing to tell it like it is. That's why conservative are more down to earth and real.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:21 am
I don't think they will want that. They don't want all non-whites to go to another planet, just to stay within their own countries, and allow America and Europe to remain predominantly white. Also white nationalists aren't against all immigration in general, they just believe immigration should be controlled so that minority races do not become majority races. No dominant race wants to become a minority race in their own country. Look up what Jared Taylor has to say about this on YouTube.

Likewise, Japanese people do not want foreigners to outnumber Japanese in their own country. Same with Koreans. What's wrong with that? Why are Americans obligated to allow colored people to become a majority in America?

This is why before 1960 immigration to America was open mostly to white Europeans, not other races. Then that changed. The Americans of the past were far wiser than today and understood human nature far better. Even all the US Presidents before JFK believed that whites and blacks could not get along together, and that the only solution was to export the blacks back to Africa. Even President Eisenhower believed that. Even Abe Lincoln said that. Only starting with JFK, did US Presidents start to become politically correct about race and believe in equal rights and all races were equal and advocated racial integration.

So again, Americans of the past were far wise and more real and more understanding of human nature and were more willing to tell it like it is. That's why conservative are more down to earth and real.
Then they aren't actual white nationalists. Thanks for proving my point! An answer other than "yes" would indicate that white nationalism isn't about "protecting culture" but meddling with "lesser races". If you were actually a white nationalist, you'd be totally fine with being left alone. So, because you say they do not want a world that is as white as possible, you've shown that they really don't care that much for the cause they espouse. Thus, white nationalism is nothing more than angry racists with a bone to pick (with themselves most likely).

Who knew it was THIS easy.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Sounds like a good idea to me. After all, what's the downside?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

snede wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 9:06 am
Sounds like a good idea to me. After all, what's the downside?
So you're saying yes, you would take the 100% white world offer?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You couldn't date Asian women if there are no Asians.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 9:58 am
You couldn't date Asian women if there are no Asians.
Fine with me. I'm not turned on by Asians.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously a separate white world would be an improvement on the current world.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

So that's a no for MrMan. Yet I've seen you share similar nationalist sentiments. You're suspect, but for the most part you said no, so I won't go too hard on you.

Yes from Cornfed. Hmm. I got a bit more respect for you, Corny. You may be a psychopath, but at least you stick to your guns on the white nationalist issue. I can respect a man (term used loosely) who leans all the way to one side instead of playing the aisle. I figured you'd go 'no' since you're considering a non-white woman.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Man With a Plan wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:53 pm
So that's a no for MrMan. Yet I've seen you share similar nationalist sentiments. You're suspect, but for the most part you said no, so I won't go too hard on you.
I don't know what you are talking about. My wife is Asian. I've got some Native American blood, too.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 8:08 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:53 pm
I don't know what you are talking about. My wife is Asian. I've got some Native American blood, too.
That's supposed to mean something to me, or . . . ?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Man With a Plan,

I don't know what you are talking about associating my sentiments with 'white nationalism'.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:03 pm
Obviously a separate white world would be an improvement on the current world.
With extra white Ashkenazi Jews ......
Time to Hide!