Aren't blacks insulted by this Kangz nonsense?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Aren't blacks insulted by this Kangz nonsense?

Post by Cornfed »

If I was black I would be insulted by Hymiewood movies like Black Panther and this whole We Wuz Kangz narrative - the idea that blacks were capable of an advanced technological society but this ability was somehow stolen from them by evil white people.

It would be as if someone came along and assumed it was horrifically bad and I was a total loser for not being in the NBA, but consoled me by saying it wasn’t my fault because blacks were somehow keeping me down by microagressions and such. Of course the real reason I am not in the NBA is that I do not have nor ever could have had the physical ability to be and that is fine; I have other abilities. People should accept me for what I am. Saying I am bad for not being in the NBA, whoever gets the blame for that, would be an expression of hatred and contempt.

Is it not the same with claiming that blacks have human cognitive abilities? The reality is that they evolved to lead simple lives with bucks largely doing nothing except killing the odd zebra or other buck and sheboons doing simple daily work. That is what they are suited for, and if you actually liked blacks then surely you would have no problem with that. This idea that they should all be mathematical geniuses and this not manifesting is the result of some horrific damage is surely an expression of hatred for blacks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Aren't blacks insulted by this Kangz nonsense?

Post by MrLee4u »

Africans ruled Spain and Portugal for over 750 years and produced the world's first university.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... university

Seriously, the writing language, Math, Physics, Government, Law, Astronomy all developed in Africa. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. Going back even further in the Palolithic era, apart from spear and flute in Germany and canoe in Australia, the major inventions were almost all from Africa including cooking and mining. About the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that the Europeans invented is the use of those other people's technologies for warfare.

Awesome article http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/rise ... -explained

Perhaps the pocket-time piece, that was the Europeans. Most of civilizations other inventions are from increasing densities and more available energy as time goes on... productivity and energy availability are directly linked, as most cities scale through history in a set size scaling on energy and population density. Most humans are dumb asses who never invent anything and are happy copying other humans and having children.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Africans ruled Spain and Portugal for over 750 years and produced the world's first university.
Yes, Africans, as in people who hailed from the continent of Africa (Berbers, Arabs, descendants of Goths and Vandals etc.), mostly not blacks.
Seriously, the writing language, Math, Physics, Government, Law, Astronomy all developed in Africa.
This is largely untrue, but to the extent that it is true we are talking about largely non-black people in North Africa. You would be much happier if you just gave up this Kangz BS and accepted yourself for what you are.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Clearly you need to have better framework of analysis. So what exactly are Berbers and Arabs again? Why do they have brown skin? And why were they living in cities and developing Math, Physics, Government, Law, Astronomy, etc while Northern Europeans e.g. Goths and Vandals etc were living in barns and throwing their sewage in the street?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 1:20 am
Clearly you need to have better framework of analysis. So what exactly are Berbers and Arabs again? Why do they have brown skin? And why were they living in cities and developing Math, Physics, Government, Law, Astronomy, etc while Northern Europeans e.g. Goths and Vandals etc were living in barns and throwing their sewage in the street?
None of this makes any difference to the fact that blacks are primitive apes and would revert to their ape lifestyle without human intervention.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

That's a very persuasive response, let me guess, Oxford or Cambridge? However, these observations are not really astute at all, nor contain the kind of wisdom one would expect from somebody with a modicum of experience or understanding of history or biological systems. Seeing as how you appear unaware of basic biology or history suggests you haven’t invested enough time into this post. Maybe a few more GED classes will do the trick. :)

Berbers and Arabs are the are the offspring of black/white pairings. Since whites have very sensitive skin, it was probably black males practicing a very early form of 'happier abroad' that created a large demographic of light skinned blacks that were later classified as Arabs by the clueless English. Who two centuries earlier when living in mud huts and couldn't read nor write :/