Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
A very racist white guy told me this: WN is a left-wing ideology in economic matters, as it is really just a plea for intra-white socialism. The bottom 20% of whites (in brains/looks/talent/character) are accustomed to being subsidized by the other 80% and now they face competition from other groups. That is all there is to WN. He said normal whites (like him) hate White Trashionalists since they are a defective subrace of whites He said they were talentless moochers and that white variance is very high, and that if the bottom 20% of whites were given land to build their own country, it would be worse than Liberia. He said they have nothing in common with successful whites, since they are a defective subrace that their waste matter accumulates into(for efficient elimination from the species). That is why white women have completely (and rightly) shut them out of white society
Last edited by MrLee4u on March 15th, 2018, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
There'd also be people that realize white people are being genocided and don't like it.
He said only the bottom 20% of whites are being eliminated from the species and he was doing just fine on his country ranch with $300k/yearly salary
He must be pretty stupid given that the bottom 20% by most measures are the only whites breeding and the rest have a sub-replacement (genocidal) birthrate.
Soo umm, that would be suicide not genocide right?
Umm, I don't get it. So your particular group of whites can't control their breeding urges so you want top tier whites to create more kennels at an exorbitant cost to keep your little group white? Lol, what a ridiculous suggestion. What difference does it make if you're all mixed up? You're just dumb animals to be used for manual labor anyway. Moreover, if would be more cost efficient to replace your group with bio engineered androids with superior strength, speed, agility, resilience, and intelligence, to varying degrees depending on the model. Some 50 year old human is obsolete equipment.
What is happening is that the Jews are outbidding us for white women. Resources are stolen from white men and given to women to not get married and breed. If you had a business and employed staff and the government took your money and paid your staff more money to stay at home than you could pay them to work with your little remaining money, what would happen? Obviously you would go out of business. At the same time we are being flooded with third world savages and more are being payed to breed with our money in Apefrica. It is quite obvious that this is genocide.
That's quite hilarious. Sounds like your problem is with our economic system known as capitalism. Bargaining for control over vulnerable workers is how capitalism works. The employer is able to gain what is needed in order to create private profit from the united labors of those employed by the capitalist. In other words, Capitalists produce commodities for the exchange market and to stay competitive must extract as much labor from the workers as possible at the lowest possible cost. The economic interest of the capitalist is to pay the worker as little as possible, in fact just enough to keep him alive and productive.
If you want to remove white women from such a system then you need to start to a socialist country. Unfortunately socialism doesn't work very well because it doesn't motivate education, efficiency or any form of extra effort.
So I guess that leaves you waiting for machines to take over (like everyone else). Technology is the path to eliminating work and thus far fewer people will be needed to produce the consumable goods of society. So you'll have your white women back in as little as 10 years. Then you can start an internet cult with great marketing. So is the hysteria over yet? My fee: $200.