Are Germans the world's most degenerate people?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are Germans the world's most degenerate people?

Post by fschmidt »

https://www.rt.com/news/433747-germany- ... st-denial/

Germany condemns Zuckerberg for allowing Holocaust denial on Facebook. Is any other country this insane?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Germans the world's most degenerate people?

Post by Moretorque »

What are you talking about, Germany is an occupied nation. It lost WW 2 remember, lets read the treaty of the victors over Germany the conquered and see what it says.

It would be something like this, We are the Commies and were taking over. You'll be too stupid so this is the way it is, don't ever fu ck with the British " CITI " Empire again.

Where did Angela Merkel come from ? Commiesberg........
Last edited by Moretorque on July 22nd, 2018, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Granted some of their leaders have corrupt and insane policies, but the Germans are far from the most "degenerate"; as the most industrious and having it together western European country, they are forced to keep bailing out loafer countries in the EU and give free handouts and housing and swimming pool access to border crashing "refugees".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I talked to an intellectual freethinker like myself from Germany. He is the boyfriend of a female friend of mine in Taiwan. He is on the same page as me regarding conspiracies. He told me that Germany is definitely an OCCUPIED nation and not sovereign at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I also wonder what the treaty says China signed after the opium wars, We Are The Commies You Are The Commies wouldn't you like to be a commie too..........
Time to Hide!