Black America needs to start swimming or they'll sink.

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black America needs to start swimming or they'll sink.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@ContrarianExpatriate

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black America needs to start swimming or they'll sink.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I'd say that 60% of black America has already drowned!

I saw that video a few days ago. As someone very familiar with Hialeah, a working class enclave of the most recently arrived Cubans, I saw exactly what was going on here. While not all fast food employees speak English well there, they all speak it well enough to take orders.

What I see there is two insanely stupid people from two culturally distant ghettos. The employee was simply feigning not speaking enough English because she was not wanting to deal with the ghetto gal's attitude. Who can blame her for feeling that way? The problem was the employee was too stupid to realize that she was acting as a corporate representative and refusing to take an order for lack of English exposes the Taco Bell corporation to both legal liability and public embarrassment. She was quickly fired from that job.

The ghetto gal (who has mouth piercings and pink hair therefore is likely a sex worker or stripper) was too stupid to realize that it was her attitude that was grating on the employee but she will likely receive considerable media attention and a hefty legal settlement out of this which is a shame because it was she who caused the employee to react that way.

Yo puedo conversar en Castellanno pero rara vez tengo que usarlo en el sur de Florida. Ademas, este caso significa que la guerra entre las culturas pobres en esta region continua.

Truth be told here, even I don't care to deal with South Florida black females in any way. Last year, I found that they tend to IMPOSE themselves on people there (black men especially) and they give horrible customer service. When I see a black female in a service capacity, I decide to go elsewhere. It has gotten so bad in the Florida nightlife scene (both mainstream and strip clubs) that black women now outright harass and bully male customers who clearly want nothing to do with them. I purposely avoid them (when they let me), or I speak with the club security or management who usually do nothing until I threaten to meet with the ownership about this. It is as if they are resigned to the fact that black women are like this so you have to force their hands. Yes, older, less attractive, white women do the same thing now, but it is far less frequent than with impositional black women.

So I feel for the senorita at Taco Bell, but she handled that situation about as poorly as she could have. Latinas down there, tend to increasingly let their volatile emotions govern their actions which is both a ghetto tell and a recipe for failure.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 21st, 2018, 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ All generally true of course, but when I point this out, I'm the ebil natsi.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Contrarian Expatriate I agree, but this shows that what's left of the Black American community needs to stick together and create intracommerce that other communities can respect. The "crabs in the barrel love to quarrel" SINdrome is antiquated and needs reform.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 6:19 am
@Contrarian Expatriate I agree, but this shows that what's left of the Black American community needs to stick together and create intracommerce that other communities can respect. The "crabs in the barrel love to quarrel" SINdrome is antiquated and needs reform.
As someone whose only American characteristic now is his passport, I could not care less about what happens in American society, blacks included.

In fact, when people ask me where I am from, I usually tell them in another language that I am a completely "international" person. If they press the issue, I tell them I consider myself essentially Swiss which is based purely on the fact that I maintain investments there. My backpack is Swiss Victorinox and I like the Swiss way of doing many things. So if Americans can choose to be gay, or trans, or whatever, I choose to be Swiss!

I don't feel American, I don't think American, and I don't even like the majority of Americans so fellow blacks and their plights are of little importance to me. Out of sight, out of mind.

America, to me, is simply South Florida where I can simply hide out in the winter months to shop for the next year's clothes, do medical appointments, and file taxes each year.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If you are drawing an American pension what does that make you ? Just asking not jabbing...
Time to Hide!