White On White Crime In America

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

White On White Crime In America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is what happens when low-IQ people involve guns in their "Let's see who's tougher" games.

I found the woman's role to be particularly interesting towards the end. Notice how she quickly she goes from a typical, bossy Anglobitch to a babbling, bawling widow. She has her own blood on her hands for egging the husband on. Better women pull their men away from such forays, but the Anglobitch, so used to gender impunity wants to see her man show up to two armed adversaries simply because she wants to get moist between her legs over it. Well, now she has no husband.

The father and son have both been arrested, but I think they will be acquitted for having shot out of self-defense because the shooting took place after the other man communicated numerous death threats, produced a baseball bat, approached them, and threw it at the elderly man. You can see where the bat was flung towards the elder and he falls to the ground.

The the key question is, was any of this necessary? Speaking to people nicely goes a long way towards preventing such events, but then again, this is partially Darwinism at play.

Below is a photo of that banshee who got her husband killed. She as he dyed red hair which is emblematic of female, personality-disordered, attention junkies. Like I said, I put her husband's death is mostly on her. Perhaps that is what she wanted all along if you know women the way I know them.

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 22nd, 2018, 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White On White Crime In America

Post by Moretorque »

Very Sad!
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: White On White Crime In America

Post by Teal Lantern »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 4:48 am
This is what happens when low-IQ people involve guns in their "Let's see who's tougher" games.
I found the woman's role to be particularly interesting towards the end. Notice how she quickly she goes from a typical, bossy Anglobitch to a babbling, bawling widow. She has her own blood on her hands for egging the husband on. Better women pull their men away from such forays, but the Anglobitch, so used to gender impunity wants to see her man show up to two armed adversaries simply because she wants to get moist between her legs over it. Well, now she has no husband.
Foresight is a tool of The Patriarchy™.
No husband? No matter. Bet on new penis before Halloween is.
New guy won't know about aposematism, either.

Also:

uncle-and-cousin-stood-their-ground :P
https://www.gofundme.com/uncle-and-cous ... eir-ground
My uncle and cousin had a misunderstanding with the new neighbor and the guy started threatening them and provoking my family and they had to end it.
And now, we had to pay $2500 to bail them out but for our family, this is a huge dent in our income. Any kind of support will be helpful and we appreciate all of you.
A couple of banjos would have been cheaper.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything