Another mudshark gets her comeuppance

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another mudshark gets her comeuppance

Post by Cornfed »

The perverted bitch was killed by the ape she was formerly committing bestiality with who shot her with a gun belonging to the ape she was currently committing bestiality with. He then shot and wounded the second ape before fatally shooting himself. Now other skanks and white knights are whining that the pigs didn’t do enough to save her, as if good men should have to pay taxes to save vile perverts from the inevitable consequences of their own perversions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -NYPD.html
Last edited by Cornfed on September 26th, 2018, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Another mudshark gets her comeuppance

Post by growup »

I'm really not sure what your problem is with people of color, and quite frankly, I don't think I want to know.
Any loss of life is terrible.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 8:19 pm
I'm really not sure what your problem is with people of color, and quite frankly, I don't think I want to know.
The entire modern world was created by white men, largely for the benefit of white females. Men invented labor-saving devices for females before they invented life-saving devices for men. As the recipients of all this largess, all that was asked of the females to hold up their end of the bargain was to provide basic services and birth healthy white children. Of course the ungrateful monsters don’t even do that and instead indulge various degenerate perverted fetishes and have the gall to expect the good men they have betrayed to pay for the consequences of their degeneracy. May these traitors all die horribly sooner rather than later.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Cornfed wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 8:43 pm
growup wrote:
The entire modern world was created by white men, largely for the benefit of white females. Men invented labor-saving devices for females before they invented life-saving devices for men. As the recipients of all this largess, all that was asked of the females to hold up their end of the bargain was to provide basic services and birth healthy white children. Of course the ungrateful monsters don’t even do that and instead indulge various degenerate perverted fetishes and have the gall to expect the good men they have betrayed to pay for the consequences of their degeneracy. May these traitors all die horribly sooner rather than later.
Sir, I am as white as a white girl gets, minus the blonde hair.
Your view on this world is atrocious and really scary.
I hope that you are never on the receiving end of any misfortune.
I truly do feel sorry for you.
Have a great night.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Another mudshark gets her comeuppance (by Cornfed)
growup wrote:
I don't read Cornfed's comments - his comments are invisible as he has a firm place on my Ignore-list. I see only the headline of the topic.

As I am not a native English speaker, I had to look up what is the definition of 'mudshark' which appears within the headline, I was not familiar with that term.

And this is what I found, there is also a word 'mudskipper'.
mud shark (plural mud sharks)
(derogatory, offensive, ethnic slur) A non-black person who seeks sexual relationships with black people
-----
A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks:

Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad.
-----
A white woman that dates black men, usually because of low self-esteem.
After being beaten up and turned-out again by Rufus, Cindy realized there is a down side to being a mudshark.
-----
A white female, who is usually unattractive and overweight, who preferes to have sex with black gangsters from the ghetto.
The mudshark was gang banged and gave birth to a little mudskipper.
One thing is for sure, some people living in USA have serious racist issues. However these are in general people who never went beyond the borders of the United States, often do not have a passport and sometimes never came out of their own federal state.

It's a bit strange with Cornfed, as you might expect him to be somewhat different. From previous postings I know, he has been in China and South Korea, traveling around, also working something abroad. No idea, what made him so hateful against other races - in particular against people of black race, less about Asians - he rarely writes anything about himself. I think, he had some horrible experience in his past, something happened to him, something was gone wrong...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

growup wrote:
So you are a vegetarian?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed is a sad example of what happens to a man who has a shitty life but is too lazy and afraid to take steps to improve it, but rather just sits around and stews in anger and laughs at other people who are actively improving themselves. The shiftless inner city blacks that Cornfed hates so much actually have a lot in common with Cornfed. Blame whitey/blackey for all their problems and use that as an excuse to give up entirely, instead of trying to make the best of their situation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 7:19 am
Cornfed is a sad example of what happens to a man who has a shitty life but is too lazy and afraid to take steps to improve it, but rather just sits around and stews in anger and laughs at other people who are actively improving themselves. The shiftless inner city blacks that Cornfed hates so much actually have a lot in common with Cornfed. Blame whitey/blackey for all their problems and use that as an excuse to give up entirely, instead of trying to make the best of their situation.
So fighting back is bad. Are you a jew? Clearly you are a boomer.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

retiredfrank wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 7:19 am
I hear you RF, but I actually think the Cornfed types don’t really believe all they say, they simply wish to use shock value commentary to get both attention and a rise out of people who take them seriously. There is no doubt Cornfed has some deep-rooted problems, but after the shock value wears off, you realize there is nothing really there other than a down on his luck guy who is psychologically seething himself into an early grave. It is a pity I did not confine him to my ignore list much earlier.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

fschmidt wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 1:15 am
growup wrote:
So you are a vegetarian?
actually, yes
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another mudshark gets her comeuppanceuture generations.

Post by Moretorque »

growup wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 10:32 am
@
fschmidt wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 1:15 am
growup wrote:
So you are a vegetarian?
actually, yes
Cornfed is entertaining and gives an interesting perspective on the world so just learn to enjoy it from a distance.

70 % of vegetarians are women and from my reading it's the key to save future generations, another thing about women Corny has overlooked of course... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just to clarify, is everyone basically happy with females shunning traditional marriage and birthing & raising talented and happy high-quality children in order to have sex with a string of violent apes and then requiring good men to pay taxes to subsidise their lifestyle? Is this really a good thing that is going to take us to the stars? If you were dictator, would you really be encouraging this? I'd have to assume this the majority opinion, since I am apparently a bad person for objecting to it. I just can't see how such behavior helps the world though.
Last edited by Cornfed on September 27th, 2018, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Cornfed wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Just to clarify, is everyone basically happy with females shunning traditional marriage and birthing & raising talented and happy high-quality children in order to have sex with a string of violent apes and then requiring good men to pay taxes to subsidise their lifestyle? Is this really a good thing that is going to take us to the stars? If you were dictator, would you really be encouraging this. I'd have to assume this the majority opinion, since I am apparently a bad person for objecting to it. I just can't see how such behavior helps the world though.
Being married myself, and being the somewhat traditional type, AND a taxpayer, I'm not for females shunning traditional marriage.
I think most of the world would do well to be more traditional.
That said, last time I checked this country was not a dictatorship, nor am I sure I would want to be a dictator.
I think that who strangers have sex with isn't any of my business, and that loss of life is a tragedy.
Also, I don't think it's nice to call people "apes."
I don't think you're a bad person, @C@Cornfed
I just think that we all have different opinions and that if people don't necessarily agree with yours, you take it as a personal attack.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 10:29 pm
I think that who strangers have sex with isn't any of my business
But it clearly is literally my business in the sense that I'm forced to pay taxes for her police protection that she needs due to her irresponsibility (well, not literally, I don't live there but men like me) along with subsidizing her in any number of ways. So in effect I have the duties of being her husband with none of the corresponding benefits. Society supported her without receiving any corresponding benefit. Do you not see anything wrong with that?
Also, I don't think it's nice to call people "apes."

It is not nice for you to pretend apes are human and thereby stigmatize them for not living up to human standards.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another mudshark gets her comeuppanceuture generations.

Post by Yohan »

Moretorque wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:35 pm
Cornfed is entertaining and gives an interesting perspective on the world so just learn to enjoy it from a distance.
LOL
Mudsharks, primates....

I do not understand however, why he is posting in this forum - Happier Abroad - which is actually strongly calling for international/interracial dating and is encouraging Western men to consider relocation and different life-style in foreign countries outside of the Western feminist region.

Cornfed was living abroad in Asia, but found USA so much better and he returned to the States.
There are not many black people in China and South Korea where he stayed over months, maybe even years.
Why did he not continue to live there?
In USA you have to accept that people next to you might belong to any race, any ethnicity - and of course this includes also black people.

Who is Cornfed? Nobody knows. Sometimes I think, he is a black overweight female SJW who enjoys to make fun out of this forum and has a great time to confuse other members with his strange comments.