Is George Soros the International Jew that Henry Ford warned us about?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Is George Soros the International Jew that Henry Ford warned us about?

Post by MatureDJ »

With him being a pipe bomb recipient, it got me thinking.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is George Soros the International Jew that Henry Ford warned us about?

Post by gsjackson »

The very walking, talking archetype of one. And he puts his money where The Protocols are, big time.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Look at the list of other thread titles at the bottom of the page.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Another thing is, all this may be proof that the end is near. If certain men are able to make their own one world government, then we are getting closer to end time prophecy, which means there may not be much time left until the end of this age.

George Soros has a young son. So it won't be over when George dies.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 3:09 pm
Another thing is, all this may be proof that the end is near. If certain men are able to make their own one world government, then we are getting closer to end time prophecy, which means there may not be much time left until the end of this age.

George Soros has a young son. So it won't be over when George dies.
Doesn't George Soros' son ever ask him "Dad why do you do all this? Isn't it evil and disruptive?" If so, what answer would Soros give his son?

Is Soros connected to the Rothschild family?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Does an undomesticated ursine quadruped unburden himself of previous repasts in verdant surroundings?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. What is George Soros' objective and aim? What is his motive and purpose and agenda?

Surely no one sees themselves as the bad guys right? Even Hitler and Stalin didn't see themselves as the bad guys or villains. Only cartoon villains like the Joker see themselves as villains. In real life no one does right? So does Soros see himself as a good guy doing good things? If so, in what way? How does he justify what he does in his mind and to his NWO colleagues?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne