Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
Posts: 399
Joined: January 7th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by MatureDJ » November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2328
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by gsjackson » November 21st, 2018, 3:00 pm

MatureDJ wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:
Of course. Just look to advertising if you want to know what's hip. A Coca Cola ad making the rounds now at theaters shows three couples at the movies. One features a caucasian female with a black male. Another is a caucasian male with a female of mixed and indeterminate ethnicity. The third is, of course, a pair of male homosexuals. All just happy as clams as they sip their cokes, well-adjusted and integrated into a happy and prosperous society.

O brave new world.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 22nd, 2018, 7:55 am

MatureDJ wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:
What we consider today to be miscegenation has been going on continuously for tens of thousands of years. TV commercials and Hollywood have had little effect on it because it was prevalent before mass media were even conceivable.

Those obsessed with criticizing miscegenation are simply expressing their frustrations with having to compete with the additional competitors. Some men will suceed at taking away the women you want, but can't get. Get over it....

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7176
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Cornfed » November 29th, 2018, 4:35 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 7:55 am
Those obsessed with criticizing miscegenation are simply expressing their frustrations with having to compete with the additional competitors. Some men will suceed at taking away the women you want, but can't get. Get over it....
Easy to say when you are not bringing anything of genetic value to the party. Suppose you were back in Apefrica and sheboons were being encouraged to breed with even lower primates - howler monkeys or whatever - and you then had to pay for the resulting mutant offspring. I doubt you would be happy about that.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 29th, 2018, 5:25 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 4:35 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 7:55 am
Those obsessed with criticizing miscegenation are simply expressing their frustrations with having to compete with the additional competitors. Some men will suceed at taking away the women you want, but can't get. Get over it....
Easy to say when you are not bringing anything of genetic value to the party. Suppose you were back in Apefrica and sheboons were being encouraged to breed with even lower primates - howler monkeys or whatever - and you then had to pay for the resulting mutant offspring. I doubt you would be happy about that.
Well, it completely get why you are so enraged. I might be too if the girls I wanted did nothing but reject me.

But be careful what you wish for. Do you really want to inflict your particular "genes" on offspring? Ask yourself what good you would be doing to hypothetical offspring if they had to endure a life of rejection, personal failure, and anger just like you suffer.

So again, some men will succeed at taking away the women you want, but will never get. You'll just have to get over it....

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7176
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Cornfed » November 29th, 2018, 5:39 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 5:25 am
You'll just have to get over it....
Like any aspect of feminism/Marxism the idea is not to just get over it and let your society be destroyed, it is to take females' rights away and punish the people responsible.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2745
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by MrMan » November 29th, 2018, 9:04 pm

MatureDJ wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:
If you or Cornfed take one of those DNA exams and have someone read the results, I want to watch and film it in case they tell you that you are part African.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2745
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by MrMan » November 29th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Btw which part do they find out is Negroid?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7176
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Cornfed » November 29th, 2018, 11:33 pm

A lot of these claims of non-white non-white ancestory may be bogus in that they may just be detecting genes spread to native populations by previous generations of whites. Or they may just be a fraud to promote miscegenation.

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
Posts: 399
Joined: January 7th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by MatureDJ » April 19th, 2019, 9:18 pm

MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 9:04 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:
If you or Cornfed take one of those DNA exams and have someone read the results, I want to watch and film it in case they tell you that you are part African.
Ancestry.com has me completely Caucasoid and non-Semetic. My bald spot had gotten me a bit concerned about the latter!

User avatar
pitbull
Freshman Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: March 18th, 2019, 2:55 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by pitbull » April 20th, 2019, 1:13 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 11:33 pm
A lot of these claims of non-white non-white ancestory may be bogus in that they may just be detecting genes spread to native populations by previous generations of whites. Or they may just be a fraud to promote miscegenation.
Detecting genes? This is silly. After decades of continuous scientific study, it was surprisingly discovered that all humans have pretty much the same genes but DNA (which is shaped by your natural environment) can permanently turn genes off when they are deemed entirely unnecessary. Modifications such as these can be activated and deactivated based on particular environmental stimuli, be that stimuli from within the cell itself or externally e.g. too much sunlight, not enough food etc. For example, the genes related to dark hair are present in the Asian populations--which includes native americans--just as well in European populations, but different populations have different proportions of each phenotype based on particular environmental stimuli. In other words, humans are a bit like LED Signs. If pixel A sits next to pixel B and is alternatively turned on-off it would appear as if the dot moves. For multicolour and full colour signs, we simply turn the LED lamps on for different amounts of time. To get northern European white people, you take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.

Image

The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few. A lot of older and uneducated people still clings to the false assumption concerning the nature of human variation--that is that we can be unambiguously assigned to a "race" on the basis of selected anatomical traits.


:lol:

User avatar
pitbull
Freshman Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: March 18th, 2019, 2:55 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by pitbull » April 20th, 2019, 2:36 am

MatureDJ wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 9:18 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 9:04 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:09 am
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/maga ... amily.html
When white test takers see results that indicate they have African ancestry, some, especially young people, welcome their newfound multicultural heritage, even when the percentage is small ...
So now it is "hip" to be a miscegenated mongrel! :roll:
If you or Cornfed take one of those DNA exams and have someone read the results, I want to watch and film it in case they tell you that you are part African.
Ancestry.com has me completely Caucasoid and non-Semetic. My bald spot had gotten me a bit concerned about the latter!
Lol, you're pretty stupid

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7176
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by Cornfed » April 20th, 2019, 5:14 am

pitbull wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 1:13 am
Detecting genes? This is silly. After decades of continuous scientific study, it was surprisingly discovered that all humans have pretty much the same genes but DNA (which is shaped by your natural environment) can permanently turn genes off when they are deemed entirely unnecessary. Modifications such as these can be activated and deactivated based on particular environmental stimuli, be that stimuli from within the cell itself or externally e.g. too much sunlight, not enough food etc. For example, the genes related to dark hair are present in the Asian populations--which includes native americans--just as well in European populations, but different populations have different proportions of each phenotype based on particular environmental stimuli. In other words, humans are a bit like LED Signs. If pixel A sits next to pixel B and is alternatively turned on-off it would appear as if the dot moves. For multicolour and full colour signs, we simply turn the LED lamps on for different amounts of time. To get northern European white people, you take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.
Not completely true, but in any case irrelevant to the issue.

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
Posts: 399
Joined: January 7th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Re: Do you think young Caucasoids delight in learning they are part Negroid?

Post by MatureDJ » May 13th, 2019, 2:10 am

pitbull wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 1:13 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 11:33 pm
A lot of these claims of non-white non-white ancestory may be bogus in that they may just be detecting genes spread to native populations by previous generations of whites. Or they may just be a fraud to promote miscegenation.
Detecting genes? This is silly. After decades of continuous scientific study, it was surprisingly discovered that all humans have pretty much the same genes but DNA (which is shaped by your natural environment) can permanently turn genes off when they are deemed entirely unnecessary. Modifications such as these can be activated and deactivated based on particular environmental stimuli, be that stimuli from within the cell itself or externally e.g. too much sunlight, not enough food etc. For example, the genes related to dark hair are present in the Asian populations--which includes native americans--just as well in European populations, but different populations have different proportions of each phenotype based on particular environmental stimuli. In other words, humans are a bit like LED Signs. If pixel A sits next to pixel B and is alternatively turned on-off it would appear as if the dot moves. For multicolour and full colour signs, we simply turn the LED lamps on for different amounts of time. To get northern European white people, you take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.

Image

The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few. A lot of older and uneducated people still clings to the false assumption concerning the nature of human variation--that is that we can be unambiguously assigned to a "race" on the basis of selected anatomical traits.

:lol:
I'll treat you with more respect than you have treated me; maybe you'll learn how folks in Western Civilization act.

The genes for skin color change in the light direction based on albinism, and the resultant fact that in a high-latitude area, albinism is much better for producing Vitamin D - as well as be a lower biological load - but without the risk of skin cancer. Conversely, skin color goes dark when there is a much higher level of insolation, and thus the Vitamin D is not too important, but the dark skin makes it harder for skin cancer to develop. Darwinian evolution "turns off" the genes. Similarly, kinky hair wants to go straight, but the kinky hair is very advantageous in a tropical climate as it can hold water and allow a breeze much better, which is like a super form of sweating, which allows for the body to reach the wet-bulb temperature.

I am not so sure the other traits are as easily changed. Yes, over a long period they will (e.g., if folks would still die from it being too hot). The long penis is probably due to sexual promiscuity, but white men with a wide glans have the same heritage situation, just that evolution favored a scooper (to rid the woman's vagina or other men's sperm) rather than a longer dropper.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”