Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Post by Cornfed »

Specifically that Injun scumbag guy in the news, Nathan Phillips, who claimed he was conscripted into the Vietnam War and was turning 63. If you do the math on that you would have to conclude that he could only have been in the military after American combat participation in Vietnam ended in 1973. You would think they would at least check their lies out for plausibility, but it seems they have been given such a free ride by the Jews they don’t even bother.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 2:13 pm
Specifically that Injun scumbag guy in the news, Nathan Phillips, who claimed he was conscripted into the Vietnam War and was turning 63. If you do the math on that you would have to conclude that he could only have been in the military after American combat participation in Vietnam ended in 1973. You would think they would at least check their lies out for plausibility, but it seems they have been given such a free ride by the Jews they don’t even bother.
He was born in 1954, served in the Marines from 1972-1976. He never served in Vietnam, that was an error and something he is never recorded as having stated. You, on the other hand, are trash that couldn't survive boot camp let alone become a Marine
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 3:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
He never served in Vietnam, that was an error and something he is never recorded as having stated.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 4:07 pm
HouseMD wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 3:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
He never served in Vietnam, that was an error and something he is never recorded as having stated.
It's okay, I understand thai your complete lack of value as a human being makes you hate on the lives and accomplishments of others
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 4:10 pm
It's okay, I understand thai your complete lack of value as a human being makes you hate on the lives and accomplishments of others
So you're not going to admit you're wrong then? I wouldn't want to be one of your patients.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I agree. This huckster is a complete scumbag with rotting teeth and a professional publicity hound. The Marines said that he repaired refrigerators and he also went AWOL several times. When he was a teenager he had a criminal record, unlike the decent boys he defamed while rudely banging his tom tom in their faces.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... s-teenager

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 4:15 pm
HouseMD wrote:
So you're not going to admit you're wrong then? I wouldn't want to be one of your patients.
You should know by now House believes in playing this con game set up by the British empire or as you call them " the Jews " in his pursuit of BANK CREDIT!

Don't knock him, he drives a Mopar and is well endowed or a stud if you will....
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm part Native American. Do you want us both to take an IQ test and compare scores?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I thought on average Native Americans tested around 90 or so ? they got the black man beat but they don't have the pecker gene so the blacks have it better...
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 5:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 4:15 pm
HouseMD wrote:
You should know by now House believes in playing this con game set up by the British empire or as you call them " the Jews " in his pursuit of BANK CREDIT!

Don't knock him, he drives a Mopar and is well endowed or a stud if you will....
I mean, I'm living a pretty great life while you guys all wallow in misery. I feel like I'm winning. You've been saying things would fall apart for the better part of a decade now, and that's most of a decade I've enjoyed greatly that only continues to get better. You only live once, why live in misery because of something that might happen when you can live pretty great until the feared inevitable happens and have more accrued resources with which to tackle such an event?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I agree totally but your mind set is exactly why I feel man is just about done, hey it all feels so good so lets just do it. For this child over here could you add a little more mercury to the vaccine and that baby that was just born lets kill it so the mother and I can split 150 grand....

Sincerly the Doc.....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:07 pm
I agree totally but your mind set is exactly why I feel man is just about done, hey it all feels so good so lets just do it. For this child over here could you add a little more mercury to the vaccine and that baby that was just born lets kill it so the mother and I can split 150 grand....

Sincerly the Doc.....
Except it isn't me just doing what feels good, I'm living a very good life of the sort I would ideally live while helping people live better lives of their own. Certainly beats giving up
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Moretorque wrote:

Sincerly the Doc.....
Except it isn't me just doing what feels good, I'm living a very good life of the sort I would ideally live while helping people live better lives of their own. Certainly beats giving up
What do you think of that law they passed in NY, pretty interesting what's going on in medical today ?
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:21 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Moretorque wrote:

Sincerly the Doc.....
What do you think of that law they passed in NY, pretty interesting what's going on in medical today ?
I mean, it only affects 0.2% of abortions and literally all of them are for reasons of unknown medical complications with the fetus so I'm giving it a hard "idgaf." Elective third trimester abortions because a mother changes their mind are a boogeyman of the GOP that never actually existed in the real world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I heard a 9 month old dead baby sells for 150 grand, that would be a good way to earn a living for a gal. If she can stay pregnant that works out to 187,500 $'s per year. That would be no problem for a black women ...RACISM!
Last edited by Moretorque on February 6th, 2019, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!