IQ is largely a pseudoscientific swindle

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: IQ is largely a pseudoscientific swindle

Post by Cornfed »

Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 1:52 am
There is a reason why EMPLOYERS do not use it to hire people.
That reason being that it would reveal inferior populations such as blacks and females to be inferior, which is illegal in the current asylum. Where permissible, such as in the military, IQ tests are often used. Many police forces also use IQ tests, although these days they are likely to exclude you for having a high IQ.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 7:48 am
does not mean IQ is not an important measure of cognitive ability that has a direct relationship with future success.
To be fair it has a far more direct relationship with "success" (i.e. standing around having money handed to you by the system) for blacks than humans given that the ZOG automatically gives scholarships and jobs to blacks for not being retarded. With humans the situation is more complex and happenstance is more of a factor.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm
does not mean IQ is not an important measure of cognitive ability that has a direct relationship with future success.
To be fair it has a far more direct relationship with "success" (i.e. standing around having money handed to you by the system) for blacks than humans given that the ZOG automatically gives scholarships and jobs to blacks for not being retarded. With humans the situation is more complex and happenstance is more of a factor.
If that's what you have to tell yourself to explain why you remained an abject failure in the important areas of life, we understand :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

February 15th, 2019, 3:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm
If that's what you have to tell yourself to explain why you remained an abject failure in the important areas of life, we understand :mrgreen:
I'm just trying to educate you. Do you seriously believe you were not handed unearned privileges by the ZOG for being a member of an inferior species? Your mudshark trope is boring. Try to diversify.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Craigmiller wrote:
Oh, and btw, I'm a multimillionaire with a PhD in computer science/artificial intelligence, masters in biological engineering and 9' dick :lol:
Having a PhD in computer science probably indicates a limited IQ. Modern computer science is crap and modern academia can't tolerate highly intelligent people. If you really are smart, show me your code. Here is some of mine.

And congratulations on your 9 foot dick.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A 9 foot pecker ? , I didn't realize Craig Miller was black....
Time to Hide!
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:58 am
Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:42 am
February 14th, 2019, 11:51 pm

I think IQ is a very valid measure of cognitive capacity and interpersonal compatibility. However, IQ has to be taken in combination with:

Industriousness
Motivation
Ambition
Creativity

If one has high IQ with low levels of the above, you have an under achiever on your hands. But if one is of average or below average IQ with high levels of the above, you could have a very accomplished individual on your hands.

Richard Phillips Feynman was a Nobel prize winning physicist who had an IQ of only 125. We have had Presidents of the USA with IQs in that range also but they had the above 4 elements propelling them upward.
Lol, IQ doesn't measure anytime besides a tiny subset knowledge that anyone can train for. It is an antiquated idea/tool that cannot possibly account for the complexity of real-world success and should only be used for retards.
I notice you have a tendancy to confuse your personal opinion with fact. That is never a good look.

IQ can be best described as the horsepower of one's brain processing. High IQ people can generally resolve problems with less effort than low IQ people.

I find that people who deny the importance of IQ are those who have discovered their own IQ to be lower than they expected or lower than average. When people dismiss things they don't fully comprehend with quips about "retards," it tends to illustrate the very thinking of low IQ individuals.
That's because you're not very well read or smart LOL. Seriously, you can't even read the few comments before repeating shit there was already addressed LOL. The fact is IQ is pseudoscientific nonsense. There is a reason why EMPLOYERS do not use it to hire people. As I said before: IQ test measure a tiny subset knowledge that anyone can train for. To test smarts requires a model that closes an environment of a common group, with a common understanding to a common goal against common experience. Do you know what that means? If I dropped Einstein in the Congo. I have little doubt that he simply wouldn’t get a lot of very unique particulars required to live in said environment — because in his entire life he simply never had to conceptualize a need to know that particular thing.

Oh, and btw, I'm a multimillionaire with a PhD in computer science/artificial intelligence, masters in biological engineering and 9' dick :lol:
Wrong yet again..... One of the biggest employers in the United States, the military, uses the ASVAB test to determine the IQ of potential military officers by way of the GT score. Your feelings still don't comport with the facts.

Also, many employers, including the NFL, use the Wonderlick test to determine IQ. So again, stop bringing your feelings to a fact fight.

Oh, and btw, anyone who uses diction like "To test smarts..." while claiming to be a PhD is a halfwit who is not to be taken seriously. Just because your IQ is disappointingly low, does not mean IQ is not an important measure of cognitive ability that has a direct relationship with future success.

Umm, you seem to be confusing IQ tests with other 'tests". Here, let me help you out https://bit.ly/2HW6lek you really have no idea what you're talking about at all. ASVAB/Wonderlick tests are determining your **acquired knowledge**. Let me guess, you have an education is something like physical therapy huh? lol
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

fschmidt wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 9:29 pm
Craigmiller wrote:
Having a PhD in computer science probably indicates a limited IQ. Modern computer science is crap and modern academia can't tolerate highly intelligent people. If you really are smart, show me your code. Here is some of mine.

And congratulations on your 9 foot dick.
Why? https://bit.ly/2HW6lek
Last edited by pitbull on April 12th, 2019, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

pitbull wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 12:47 pm
Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:58 am
Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:42 am

Lol, IQ doesn't measure anytime besides a tiny subset knowledge that anyone can train for. It is an antiquated idea/tool that cannot possibly account for the complexity of real-world success and should only be used for retards.
I notice you have a tendancy to confuse your personal opinion with fact. That is never a good look.

IQ can be best described as the horsepower of one's brain processing. High IQ people can generally resolve problems with less effort than low IQ people.

I find that people who deny the importance of IQ are those who have discovered their own IQ to be lower than they expected or lower than average. When people dismiss things they don't fully comprehend with quips about "retards," it tends to illustrate the very thinking of low IQ individuals.
That's because you're not very well read or smart LOL. Seriously, you can't even read the few comments before repeating shit there was already addressed LOL. The fact is IQ is pseudoscientific nonsense. There is a reason why EMPLOYERS do not use it to hire people. As I said before: IQ test measure a tiny subset knowledge that anyone can train for. To test smarts requires a model that closes an environment of a common group, with a common understanding to a common goal against common experience. Do you know what that means? If I dropped Einstein in the Congo. I have little doubt that he simply wouldn’t get a lot of very unique particulars required to live in said environment — because in his entire life he simply never had to conceptualize a need to know that particular thing.

Wrong yet again..... One of the biggest employers in the United States, the military, uses the ASVAB test to determine the IQ of potential military officers by way of the GT score. Your feelings still don't comport with the facts.

Also, many employers, including the NFL, use the Wonderlick test to determine IQ. So again, stop bringing your feelings to a fact fight.

Oh, and btw, anyone who uses diction like "To test smarts..." while claiming to be a PhD is a halfwit who is not to be taken seriously. Just because your IQ is disappointingly low, does not mean IQ is not an important measure of cognitive ability that has a direct relationship with future success.

Umm, you seem to be confusing IQ tests with other 'tests". Here, let me help you out https://bit.ly/2HW6lek you really have no idea what you're talking about at all. ASVAB/Wonderlick tests are determining your **acquired knowledge**. Let me guess, you have an education is something like physical therapy huh? lol
What you are missing is the fact that certain components of the ASVAB and Wonderlic tests which correlate very highly with IQ so employers can determine IQ using those tests.

Also, there are various types of IQ tests, some of which test acquired knowledge, and some which test brain processing speed.

I regret you can’t see that.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Go read the article because you clearly don't understand this subject at ALL. Seriously. brain processing speed? Yeah, they finally analyzed the brain's parallelism in fMRI and only found 50 high level coherent streams, less than that are active at any given task. So, besides the cells' DNA functioning as possible CPU/calculators for structural level dynamics/stability synching mechanisms, which they of course didn't address, it seems quite plausible that that we all have the same processing speed. Meaning again, the only thing these tests are determining is your **acquired knowledge**. What you said is a totally inappropriate application of dimensionality reduction, specifically principal components analysis. In reality, post realtime memory storage and integration systems in the brain are so massively parallel that you'd need a super super computer to compute the integration pathways and differences for the realtime functioning of the consciousness.

Lol, you know nothing.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

pitbull wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 3:22 pm
Go read the article because you clearly don't understand this subject at ALL. Seriously. brain processing speed?
If you were as learned on the subject as you think you are, you would understand that the higher one’s IQ, the more quickly he can solve problems AND the less effort he has to exert to solve them. This is why IQ is often compared to the “horsepower” of ones mind.

These are things that PhD’s in Neuroscience have known for years, yet some immature twit wants to dispute it because he gets triggered by the mere discussion of IQ.

Finally, there is considerable dispute in academia surrounding the nature of IQ and how it can be best measured. If you are ever in the position of applying for MENSA (I would advise you to not waste your time), you’d see that acquired knowledge is a substantial part of their test.

Now go run along and play with the other children......
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Lol, I am a PhD in Neuroscience/CS you illiterate cretin. I just explained to you how the brain works. See above. You're just too stupid to wrap your head around it. Of course the more you you study a subject the easier it gets. That's not horsepower that's storage. The high level processes of the brain are coordinating the retrieval of context mode and maintaining it, while activating different coherency regions that might be used by that context mode. This is similar to an OS maintaining the partition of the programs and scheduling the access to resources like the memory or storage systems.

You're a total joke!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

pitbull wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 5:22 pm
Lol, I am a PhD in Neuroscience/CS you illiterate cretin. I just explained to you how the brain works. See above. You're just too stupid to wrap your head around it. Of course the more you you study a subject the easier it gets. That's not horsepower that's storage. The high level processes of the brain are coordinating the retrieval of context mode and maintaining it, while activating different coherency regions that might be used by that context mode. This is similar to an OS maintaining the partition of the programs and scheduling the access to resources like the memory or storage systems.

You're a total joke!
People with PhD’s tend to show more control over their emotions and they have the ability to be dispassionate in their disagreements. In both regards, you fail. I therefore don’t consider you worthy of any respect due such an academician, not to mention the fact that I simply do not believe you.

Now again, go run along and play with the other children before I block you for being a troll.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you are interested in issues concerning genetics and intelligence, you might want to check out Edward Dutton's youtube channel. The main lesson seems to be that the issue is so convoluted that if you try to understand it precisely your thoughts tend to disappear up their own collective backside, but there is some interesting research nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0M ... xTw/videos
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

It's not hard to understand at all when you don't fill your head with utter idiocy

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Edward_Dutton
Dutton has no scientific qualifications whatsoever (his PhD is in the Anthropology of Religion), yet he publishes books and papers on intelligence, psychology and biology from a right-wing hereditarianism perspective, claiming, "I finally plucked up the courage to move into evolutionary psychology, human biological differences and intelligence in 2012 and have never looked back".

In 2018, Dutton with Michael A. Woodley of Menie published At Our Wits' End: Why We're Becoming Less Intelligent and What it Means for the Future that argues human intelligence has gone into rapid decline since the Industrial Revolution. This sort of pseudoscientific work on dysgenics is popular among the alt-right's HBD community, for example the book is promoted on The Unz Review. Dutton and Woodley partly blame the alleged lowering of IQ onto third world immigrants and women's rights, e.g. smarter females having no or fewer children to pursue careers when they should stay at home

What a idiot.

We aren't becoming less intelligent (another retard who uses 'intelligence' without a qualifier). "intelligence" is "storage" and "demand-driven". One of the big myths is that von Neumann was a great mental calculator — in fact he was not so at all, he simply memorized certain physical constants and algebraic techniques (there used to be a terrific bag of techniques back when the word “computer” referred to a human who calculated as a profession — look up “nomography” for example). This is because calculation is purely a matter of memorization and recall, and if von N. really was such a mental calculator then he could memorize text verbatim like Euler (who did have absolute recall) — and yet he had difficulty remembering people’s names :lol:
Last edited by pitbull on April 3rd, 2019, 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.