Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why Asian people really suck

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Asian people really suck

Post by Yohan » April 26th, 2019, 5:12 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 1:12 pm
..... I'm assuming Cornfed has a job in the USA and thus pays taxes ...
Might be Cornfed has a job and is living in USA, but I doubt if his income is enough to be subject to income tax. More likely he is fully qualified for benefits and food coupons.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 26th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 1:40 pm
That is currently not the case, but that is the general case, which is what pisses me off so much.
Dude, you need help....
Cornfed wrote: The thought of simians being able to pay our females to have sex with them with our money while we ourselves are thought to be losers because we no longer have money because it is going to simians ... it just makes me want to punch my monitor.
Let me try to understand your thinking.....

-Females that would never want anything to do with you are YOUR females?
-A Japanese exchange student who would take one look at you and run away in utter disgust is YOUR female?
-Someone's privately-owned wealth that you have not been smart or talented enough to earn for yourself is really YOUR money?

:lol:

What's next? Is the gargantuan "member" that I use to bring these women to screaming, orgasmic, convulsive fits of explosive bliss YOUR "member" as well? :roll:

Someone ought to explain to this sex-deprived, blithering idiot that since most public assistance program (welfare) recipients are white in America, whites recieve more public assistance money than any other ethnic group. Now go punch your monitor about that.

Someone ought to explain to this sex-deprived, blithering idiot that since most government employees are white (especially at the top earning levels), most government salary and pension money goes to white Americans. Now go punch your monitor again for that.

Of course facts don't matter to the mentally ill and unstable so go ahead and cry about the joint ZOG/Simian conspiracy to keep you poor, obese, sexless and dumb. Hopefully it will one day dawn on you that nature is telling you that you should not reproduce under any circumstances.

Now, since you've been such an incoherent douche, I am going to show everyone exactly who you are.

Cornfed's Video:

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » April 26th, 2019, 9:51 pm

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 11:37 pm
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
You don't really know the userbase too well, do you? Both me and Davewe have fathered children by white women prior to moving to the Far East. PublicDuende was married before in London. ContrarianExpatriare, while black, is currently with a white woman half his age based on his posts. There are a great many men on these forums who have no problem attracting women of any race or nationality but still admire Asian people. Asian people, which includes Asian men. There is no one here foolish enough to white knight all Asian women and put them on a pedestal like a madman, it's just that those of us who have lived in Asia for extended periods of time most likely have befriended many Asian people of both genders and had pleasant encounters with them. Those who have not tend to be the less socially adapted among us, and likely spent their days among the dregs of society in whatever Asian country they stayed, and are thus hardly representative for the forum as a whole, nor are their experiences universal.

Of course Asian culture is imperfect, but it's not a monolith. It's wide, and it's diverse and there are many countries. Within China, there's a big difference between regions for example, North versus South, big city versus rural. Within the Philippines alone there's over fifty ethnic groups, many with their own distinct features and characteristics. If you want to generalize "the Asian" it's as foolish as generalizing "the White person" and pretending there's no difference between a Fin, an Italian or a German.

Your post is just you, showcasing your lack of understanding of the world.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » April 26th, 2019, 11:25 pm

sentinel89 wrote:
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum, not by the Asian owner, who would probably concur with most of my points here, but by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
That's a tiresome assumption usually associated with bitter western women. It can apply to some obviously but not all, myself included. I've had a number of relationships with non-Asians previously and I know plenty of men who have had a similar background before embarking on their search in the Orient. These guys aren't losers either. Far from it.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » April 27th, 2019, 12:44 am

Asians protected on this forum? I don't think so. Even Winston criticizes many aspects of East Asian culture, so do many other East Asian posters like me.

-East Asian countries have a high suicide rate because of the over-emphasis on money in their societies (especially China and Korea) and the ridiculous work culture that breeds workaholism. I cannot disagree with you on this point.

-I also dislike 'face-saving culture' as it serves as a vehicle for lying and dishonesty, which is a common trait among East Asians, unfortunately.

-Asians are bad drives? This one depends on the country. Chinese and Korean drivers are nuts, so I can agree with you on this. Japanese drivers are much better because they have manners, unlike Chinese people. In the States, a lot of the bad, aggressive Asian drivers are sons and daughters of newly-rich, Chi-com officials or businessman (Horrible people).

-Asians are docile? Yes, that is a trait that I dislike and why communism is so strong in that part of the world.

-Many East Asians do indeed, post everything about their lives on social media and take annoying photos of everything (like my girlfriend).

In conclusion, I can't disagree with you on these points. However, I want to list the positive things about East Asian people:

East Asians rarely commit crimes and are generally law-abiding (except in China, criminality is rampant due to lack of moral values in that country). They have functional societies and countries, unlike in other parts of the world. Asians are smart and produce a lot of interesting nerd-culture such as anime, etc. And the women, of course, are beautiful and more feminine than their Western counterparts (but avoid 'Westernized' Asian women, if possible). Family values are strong in Asian culture, which is lacking in some other races.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » April 27th, 2019, 1:00 am

Sentinel's criticisms of East Asians are valid, that's why I prefer SouthEast Asia to Northeast Asia. People may be dumber down there but they have less of an emphasis on money and materialism in their cultures and seem friendlier than people up North.

I prefer the laid-back atmosphere of the Philippines, Thailand, Burma than the chaotic, fast-paced lifestyle of Hong Kong, Korea, and Japan.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan » April 27th, 2019, 3:49 am

zboy1 wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 1:00 am
I prefer the laid-back atmosphere of the Philippines, Thailand, Burma than the chaotic, fast-paced lifestyle of Hong Kong, Korea, and Japan.
We have to make a choice in our life. If we do still have to work and need to earn money for a living we better stay in richer Korea and Japan in the cities and not in poor Myanmar or Philippines in a remote area. If we go for long vacation and retirement and have enough own money already, we better go out of the large Asian cities to a place with lower costs and less population around.

While I was working in Tokyo, I used every possible free day to get out of Japan - mostly to my second home in Thailand and to Philippines.

Now after retirement, I bought a condominium unit in Okayama City (still about 800.000 people and the prefecture has over 7 million people) and moved out of Tokyo. Nice hills and river near my home, can move around by car and can park anywhere easily, people are not in such a hurry, prices for housing are around 3 times cheaper than in Tokyo. However there are no good jobs here, no foreigners living near to my place.

It's not really about countries however, it's more about life in large cities compared to rural areas. Bangkok is as busy as Seoul. Manila is chaotic with plenty of slums everywhere, while Metroplitan Tokyo with its 38 million people during rush hours is crowded but at least it is safe, organized and clean.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan » April 27th, 2019, 4:58 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 9:51 pm
sentinel89 wrote:
It's interesting how Asians are the most protected people on this forum.....by white dudes who need to justify the fact that they can never have a romantic life without turning to Asian women.
..... There are a great many men on these forums who have no problem attracting women of any race or nationality

..... There is no one here foolish enough to white knight all Asian women

.....Of course Asian culture is imperfect, but it's not a monolith. It's wide, and it's diverse and there are many countries.
I fail to see comments which promote 'Asian people' as the most protected people in this forum.

Nobody here, including myself, is praising ALL 'Asian women' as superior to other women worldwide. No idea from where sentinel89 got that impression.
I met plenty of garbage girls of any age and in any country in Asia, in poor Cambodia and Philippines as well as in financially good off Singapore and also here in Japan. Only a fool can deny that there are only 'lovely Thai women' existing. Check out any Thai prison and see what these Thai women in jail did in their past.

However I have to admit that I failed to attract women in Europe entirely. I did not expect that however and I was always open to women of any race, any religion...I still think, I would be still single in Europe without any relationship to a woman - I left that region and I did it for always.

Comparing European women with Asian women (those living in Asia and not in USA or UK), is there any difference?

I would say, in general Asian women are choosing their men using different criteria and often prefer to ask parents/relatives/friends for introduction and are not into direct approach.

It was easy for me to leave Europe otherwise - not only because of women - I do not like cold freezing winter season, I did not like the closing time of shops, I dislike the Catholic church and I had various other reasons like job problems etc. to find out that I do not fit into EU-society.
It was not only because of 'women'.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 30th, 2019, 9:47 pm

zboy1 wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 1:00 am
Sentinel's criticisms of East Asians are valid, that's why I prefer SouthEast Asia to Northeast Asia. People may be dumber down there but they have less of an emphasis on money and materialism in their cultures and seem friendlier than people up North.

Japanese women are hot...even the skinny ones have this svelte curvature and hairy poontang that I admire. I stalk it. Hahahahaha :OP

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » October 31st, 2019, 4:42 am

sentinel89 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 2:22 pm
For being the race with the highest average IQ, here are a few things that are retarded about Asian people (when I say Asian, I'm referring to people of oriental/East Asian descent, so please, don't come at me with that "but Arabs/Indians/etc are Asian too!"

-Asian countries have the highest suicide rates in the world because Asian parents hold their children to unrealistic standards and tell them if they don't meet these standards, they are nothing but a failure and a burden on their family.

-The "saving face" culture prevents Asian people from ever admitting they've made even the pettiest of mistakes. It's perhaps the most disgraceful thing about them.
Are you talking about southeast Asians, too? Some of these cultures are more laid back. A lot of kids want to make their parents proud and their parents may be very much involved in their education decisions, especially since these countries don't all have students loans to study whatever negative return on investment top the kid wants to study. The parents pay for it.

This is more of an issue in some of the northern Asian countries.
-Asian people cry a storm when their loved ones are killed in car accidents, but they all drive like totally reckless, careless idiots, at unmanageable speeds and have almost no concern for basic traffic etiquette and safety. It's like they're oblivious to the fact that a high speed collision can and most likely will kill you and they act like it's some big mystery every time it happens.
In my wife's culture, the women wail loudly whenever they hear that someone had died. It surprised me when I saw this. But in Jakarta, they drive crazy, but they hardly ever drive fast. There is a car in front of just about every driver on the road moving really slowly, so they can't really go fast.
-If you think social media addiction is bad in the U.S., if you think Americans are the worst when it comes to stupid reality TV shows, MTV, and other forms of trash culture, you have NO idea how bad Asia is. Chinese people will post videos of themselves petting a cat on their government controlled social media platform "wechat."
Petting cats sounds relatively harmless as far as social media activities go.

I'm guessing you spent some time in an Asian country and maybe you are going through the 'culture shock' stage where you are frustrated with the culture. I experienced that in South Korea. Koreans and Japan seem to talk in a code an their reasoning on social interactions can be just totally messed up. I stayed in a hotel in Japan and wasn't given a breakfast voucher because I rushed over to be with my bags and didn't know they were giving them out. The next morning, when I went to the buffet with my wife and child, they asked for a voucher. I went to the front desk and told the guy and he said, "We always give a breakfast voucher whenever anyone checks in." He said it two or three times.

This was incredibly weird and rude to me. Finally, it clicked. This is some weird cultural thing like I faced in Korea. I told him he was not at the front desk. I wasn't blaming him. I didn't know about the voucher and rushed to do something with my bags. Could I have three breakfast vouchers? He gave them.

That kind of stuff is frustrating, but Japanese know how to navigate it.

I didn't experience this or the frustration with the culture in Indonesia. It's polluted and the air is filthy in the big cities, and a lot of stuff the government does doesn't make sense. But the people tend to be laid back and friendly, and aren't so tightly wound.