Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » May 24th, 2019, 4:20 am

Last edited by Ghost on July 10th, 2019, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Idiocracy has nothing on this...

Post by Cornfed » May 24th, 2019, 6:10 am

Wow, time certainly flies. It has been over five years since I first posted about this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22835

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: Idiocracy has nothing on this...

Post by fschmidt » May 24th, 2019, 7:59 am

Now at Harvard.

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”