Is This Political Cartoon Racist? Or...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Is This Political Cartoon Racist?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Is This Political Cartoon Racist? Or...

Post by Mr S »

Is This Political Cartoon Racist? Or American Blacks just starting shit over nothing as they can't figure out the "REAL" humor in the cartoon?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olice.html

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't see any blacks in the cartoon, so I don't see why it would be racist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Winston wrote:I don't see any blacks in the cartoon, so I don't see why it would be racist.
come on winston i know you are smart enough to know that obama is being referred to as a monkey an animal that whites always use to racially insult blacks since the beginning of slavery.come on man.you can't be this dumb.thats like me dressing a black man up in a kung fu uniform eating egg rolls in a cartoon speaking broken english and saying since they're no asians in the cartoon its not a shot at asians. you gotta be kinding me dude. and all the people who say this is not racist.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I don't see any blacks in the cartoon, so I don't see why it would be racist.
Come-on man, is your brain full of holes like Swiss cheese? You don't see any blacks so its not racist???

Who do you think they are referring to as writing stimulus bills? What race is our current president? And who did they just shoot dead? How have some of the most ignorant racists referred to blacks in the past? Given that this cartoon is political satire, do you really believe that its just a coincidence? Would a similar comic strip published about Bush a few years ago make any sense?

Why do you need to have it spelled-out for you as if you as if you were some mentally challenged middle school student? No wonder you didn't think that ranting UCLA blond bimbo was racist.

Perhaps you should take this simple 4 minute common sense test. I wonder if you can even score over 18, the average 'dumbed-down' American score.

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

You expect compliments but sometimes make appalling blunders even though you are generally intelligent. What's up with that? Blame it on Angeles City???