Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Anti-Semitism?

Post by gsjackson »

I need a new knee. If I use my insurance in the U.S. and have it done for free, it looks like I'm going to be funneled into a choice primarily of Jewish surgeons. They come recommended, but mostly by other Jews.

The alternative is to have it done in India, a country that appears to be a shithole but has virtually no Jews. The surgeon I have known for 12 years to have a superb reputation with his many North American patients (about 15 a month for years). The cost would be about $6K more to have it done in India. That is not a negligible amount in my little economy, but I can afford it. I'm not certain, but the Indian surgeon may be using a more advanced technology that might mean a longer-lasting prosthesis, and the facility he uses is supposed to be excellent.

The concern with the Jewish surgeons is the hidden malice they might hold toward gentiles, something we sometimes see made overt here. However, I'm sure they are concerned about word of mouth reputation, especially in the case of someone like myself, who is part of a sports subculture that produces a lot of potential patients.

One further factor: There are some non-Jewish surgeons in the group my insurance will let me use, but I just can't get any significant information on them. Totally flying blind there.

Simple question: What would you do?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:I need a new knee. If I use my insurance in the U.S. and have it done for free, it looks like I'm going to be funneled into a choice primarily of Jewish surgeons. They come recommended, but mostly by other Jews.

The alternative is to have it done in India, a country that appears to be a shithole but has virtually no Jews. The surgeon I have known for 12 years to have a superb reputation with his many North American patients (about 15 a month for years). The cost would be about $6K more to have it done in India. That is not a negligible amount in my little economy, but I can afford it. I'm not certain, but the Indian surgeon may be using a more advanced technology that might mean a longer-lasting prosthesis, and the facility he uses is supposed to be excellent.

The concern with the Jewish surgeons is the hidden malice they might hold toward gentiles, something we sometimes see made overt here. However, I'm sure they are concerned about word of mouth reputation, especially in the case of someone like myself, who is part of a sports subculture that produces a lot of potential patients.

One further factor: There are some non-Jewish surgeons in the group my insurance will let me use, but I just can't get any significant information on them. Totally flying blind there.

Simple question: What would you do?
I agree with your concerns. I thought I had a friend in my Jewish surgeon. He was a hardcore Jew. I mean you could look at his face and the first thought that would come to your mind is "Jew." I liked him though, but his surgeries ruined my body. He wouldn't even do another surgery for free to fix the error he made. Oh he was willing to perform a second surgery to fix the issue he caused, but he claimed he couldn't see the issue. That is until he made sure that I knew I had to pay for it. Then when he attempted to fix things, he only made them worse.

There was a surgeon in South Korea doing a surgery which could fix me, but he was also not a nice guy. I emailed him a few times and I could tell right away that he was a real character. So my only alternative was to see another Jew in LA. Luckily that Jew was actually a good person, and he fixed me up well. He's an awesome man. (He looked more like a regular white guy too.)

The surgeries to fix me up cost probably around 8 times more total than the initial surgeries which caused the problems. I even had to take out a loan.

That's a tough decision. I sometimes think that first Jewish surgeon caused the problem intentionally. Then I think maybe he was just incompetent. I don't know which. But yeah, he also recommended a bunch of his fellow Jewish surgeons for me to get a second opinion. Of course they would have backed him.

And that consent form they make you sign covers them for almost anything that could happen to you, cause you're stating that you're aware that such could happen. Then you have almost no recourse. They know what they're doing.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this clip from Oprah where a Jewish woman talks about Satanic child abuse and human sacrifices that she witnessed in her family. Does this mean that all those stories about Jews sacrificing children to Satan, during the Middle Ages and Renaissance might be true after all, I wonder?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Wow check out this clip from Oprah where a Jewish woman talks about Satanic child abuse and human sacrifices that she witnessed in her family. Does this mean that all those stories about Jews sacrificing children to Satan, during the Middle Ages and Renaissance might be true after all, I wonder?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ[/youtube]
Naturally it's true. That's why they were kicked out of >100 countries. What you think they were just hated just because? Usury, Satanic worship, child sacrifices, child rape.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My italian expat friend says all the hatred against Jews is unfounded and based on wrong assumptions. Heres what he said to me on WhatsApp. What do you all think?

[5/6, 6:02 PM] Alex From Italy: I've already did my search Winston, a search that really listen to all the sides (how about you? How many Jewish sources have you listen at) and what I've found is that the Jewish are just human beings as everyone else and there's no special powers on their people, neither they have the will or plans to control the world as their religion, unlike Islam and Christianism, don't even has any commitment to proselitism.
[5/6, 6:04 PM] Alex From Italy: So what I'm left is with a thousands times already seen pattern where the anti Jewish base their claims on wrong assumptions, unproven or unprovable facts, old rooted prejudices
[5/6, 6:06 PM] Alex From Italy: Indeed a video maker that uses an "adorable" daughter to spread his hate is a clear sign of a evil mind
[5/6, 6:08 PM] Alex From Italy: Plus a theory like the one exposed on the video that begin with such intelligence insulting way don't deserve not even two more minutes of my attention
[5/6, 6:11 PM] Alex From Italy: Don't forget that as European, Roman/Italian, and Christian my historical background related to Jewish history is much wider than an average American or any other people from other continents and countries
[5/6, 6:12 PM] Alex From Italy: I've been listening of anti Jewish prejudices since I was a kid without never knowing or care to know where and when prejudices were born.
[5/6, 6:14 PM] Alex From Italy: Then at some point of my life I start investigating and I found by myself the answers which most of the people who talks against Jewish don't even imagine
[5/6, 6:16 PM] Alex From Italy: I did the efforts to listen to "the evil" and I found out it wasn't an evil at all but just normal people with a thousands years long culture, which they just want to have a life in peace as everyone wants
[5/6, 6:19 PM] Alex From Italy: I did my search through many years collecting information from everywhere and listening to a lot of people who are very anti Jewish and I found that their claims were biased as based on wrong assumptions, wrong data, wrong analysis, and double standard evaluations.
[5/6, 6:23 PM] Alex From Italy: To this people the best prove the prosecution of Jewish is indeed a persecution should be just the fact that everyone knows that Jewish had been beated and mass murdered alone thousands years and this fact, instead of being the prove that "they deserve it" is the prove that they have been favorite target of the authorities or powerful institutions of their time for easy to understand reasons.
[5/6, 6:27 PM] Alex From Italy: They didn't grant the status of God to their ruler, they didn't passively accept submissions without fighting an authority which they don't recognize as God and instead it offed their beliefs trying to impose them a God which isn't their
[5/6, 6:28 PM] Alex From Italy: So what's the fault of the Jewish that worth them so much terrible suffers along the thousands years of their history? Just their strong faith in the One God
[5/6, 6:28 PM] Alex From Italy: That's all and simple
[5/6, 6:34 PM] Alex From Italy: If the Romans didn't brutally mass murdered hundred thousands of Jewish dozens of centuries ago and, much worse, they didn't change in the maps of the whole Roman empire the name of province Sirya/Galilea and Judea in Palestine, today woduldn't exist anyone claiming the existence of a Palestinese people and their right for a own country
[5/6, 6:35 PM] Alex From Italy: I think that's all, simple, and enough
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gsjackson,
I think youre being paranoid here. Jewish surgeons care about their reputations and would want to do the best job they could. Whats the risk factor here, assuming they do their best? Most jews are well meaning people im sure, not zionists or part of a cabal.

If youre really worried, just use the non-Jewish surgeons that your insurance company offers. Going to India is a big hassle and you shouldnt do surgeries in the third world.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Gsjackson,
I think youre being paranoid here. Jewish surgeons care about their reputations and would want to do the best job they could. Whats the risk factor here, assuming they do their best? Most jews are well meaning people im sure, not zionists or part of a cabal.

If youre really worried, just use the non-Jewish surgeons that your insurance company offers. Going to India is a big hassle and you shouldnt do surgeries in the third world.
Practically every Jew is a zionist. Where are you getting that from, Winston? I haven't met a real Jew yet who didnt support Israel and who didn't hate Iran.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:

Practically every Jew is a zionist. Where are you getting that from, Winston? I haven't met a real Jew yet who didnt support Israel and who didn't hate Iran.
Supporting israel isnt the same thing as jewish supremacy or hatred of gentiles. We all have jewish friends that are normal people. Dont you? For example, fschmidt and ladislav are not zionists. If fschmidt were a zionist he would have taken down all your anti-jewish posts long ago. Plus he is into judaism morality. Zionists are not.

Plus what about all the jews in the conspiracy movement and the ones exposing zionism and all the working class jews too who are poor? Come on. Nothing is absolute. You know that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this shocking article from a jewish israeli news website called ynet news. It says that jews killed 20 million people during the bolshevik holocaust! What a stunning admission!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 99,00.html

Title:

"Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

Also, have any of you heard of Genrikh Yagoda? He killed 10 million people during the bolshevik revolution. Much more than hitler and the nazis. So why isnt he famous? Why does almost no one know who he is? Can u guess? For the answer, see here:

http://davidduke.com/do-you-recognize-t ... -all-time/

That israeli news website ynet news also mentions this guy as a great jewish mass murderer:

"And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

Supporting israel isnt the same thing as jewish supremacy or hatred of gentiles. We all have jewish friends that are normal people. Dont you? For example, fschmidt and ladislav are not zionists. If fschmidt were a zionist he would have taken down all your anti-jewish posts long ago. Plus he is into judaism morality. Zionists are not.

Plus what about all the jews in the conspiracy movement and the ones exposing zionism and all the working class jews too who are poor? Come on. Nothing is absolute. You know that.
I don't count Fschmidt or Ladislav as my friends. I happen to think both Fschmidt and Ladislav are zionists. Ladislav always defends Jews. Always. Just like your Zionist Italian friend.

The rare Jew okay, like Mr Freedman who helped expose them, but that's why I said practically every, not every. Probably they get morality when they embrace a form of Christianity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Check out this shocking article from a jewish israeli news website called ynet news. It says that jews killed 20 million people during the bolshevik holocaust! What a stunning admission!

Title:

"Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

Also, have any of you heard of Genrikh Yagoda? He killed 10 million people during the bolshevik revolution. Much more than hitler and the nazis. So why isnt he famous? Why does almost no one know who he is? Can u guess? For the answer, see here:

http://davidduke.com/do-you-recognize-t ... -all-time/

That israeli news website ynet news also mentions this guy as a great jewish mass murderer:

"And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system."
I've known about that ever since I watched the Greatest Story Never Told about the life of Adolf Hitler.

In any case, go on TV and say these things. See how many Jewish friends come to your defense. Henry Ford had that problem. He thought his Jewish friends were really his friends. When he exposed the Jews, most of his Jewish friends abandoned him.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Because Jews are Nasty Fuckers!

The authors of genocide and war.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

I don't count Fschmidt or Ladislav as my friends. I happen to think both Fschmidt and Ladislav are zionists. Ladislav always defends Jews. Always. Just like your Zionist Italian friend.

The rare Jew okay, like Mr Freedman who helped expose them, but that's why I said practically every, not every. Probably they get morality when they embrace a form of Christianity.
They won't come out and say anything about it even if they feel it's wrong; because they know it benefits them in some way to go along with it. Just like the black liberals, and all the minority libs. Everyone's favorite target is the "white man" punching bag. It is okay to treat him like shit, because he's the only one who doesn't deserve rights, respect, ...anything.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric wrote: They won't come out and say anything about it even if they feel it's wrong; because they know it benefits them in some way to go along with it. Just like the black liberals, and all the minority libs. Everyone's favorite target is the "white man" punching bag. It is okay to treat him like shit, because he's the only one who doesn't deserve rights, respect, ...anything.
Ladislav has said before that most jews are poor and have to work hard for little money. They do not benefit from zionist conspiracies or jewish bankers. Ladislav himself often runs out of money cause hes not frugal and is too generous to girls, his sugar babies so to speak.

Its normal for someone to support their race or defend it. But that doesnt mean that they believe that their race should rule the world. Neither ladislav nor fschmidt has ever said that jews deserve to rule the world. Or that they have the right to commit genocide or mistreat gentiles. Dont put words in their mouth.

Btw I know both Ladislav and Fschmidt personally and neither of them are racists, snobs or supremacists. Eric and Adama, you guys need to understand that reality does not lie in extremes, but in shades of gray. Also you should judge people as individuals too, not just by their race.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The India option is first-rate. The guy has gotten around 15 North American patients a month for years, and they lavish praise on him.

I experienced a lot of gratuitous, unprovoked malice in the legal world, and especially in political Washington. Always it was a Jew. I've known some I would trust. But I won't trust one I don't know.