Race and IQ correlation - Racial differences in intelligence

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Africa has lowest IQ's in the world according to this

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Rock wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
No one is born brilliant or stupid. Everyone is born unknowing of things until we are taught things. I'm saying any person who has trouble understanding math etc is capable of understanding what used to be difficult for them and raising their IQ. IQ's levels are not permanent. Anyone is capable of comprehending what they did not know at first and raising their IQ.
On what planet does it work that way? IQ is a measure of your capacity to learn. Studying math won't change your IQ materially. And you can be sure that a 7, 11, or 18 year old with a measured IQ of 150 will learn any maths that he is taught a lot faster and more effectively than a same aged one with an IQ score of just 90. Same goes for about anything else he is exposed to or taught.

Try teaching calculus to fresh HS grad with an IQ of 90 and see how much fun that is. Then try it with one who has a 150 IQ and watch him absorb all the concepts in days to weeks and end up mastering areas of it you can't comprehend yourself.

Everyone is capable of learning and understanding things that they previously did not have the slightest clue about which can raise the IQ. The HS grad with a 90 IQ...say the teacher talks to him bout calculus and is explaining everything right yet the student fails to get it. So the teacher ask "what can I do to help you understand calculus?" the student with the 90 IQ says I am a visual learner so the teacher now shows graphs,charts etc and the student has an epiphany and now comprehends calculus, studies frequently and eventually excels in it and other things. His IQ will no longer be 90. The IQ can change. Many factors affect IQ levels.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:Actually I don't know how great SAT scores are either. When I took the PSAT a few times in preparation I got into the 98th-99th percentile. Then when I took the actual SAT I only got average. Pretty sure that's because I bombed the writing section though and no one takes that seriously. I'm a great writer anyway, just not PC enough for the testers.

The prompt was debating if the school gym teacher should be allowed to have hidden cameras in the boy's locker room to watch if they're not smoking pot. I refused to take it seriously and basically wrote, "No, f**k you, f***ing perverts."

Dropped my score a lot. So yeah, the SAT's gone to shit. They only introduced writing in the last decade.
I don't blame you for answering that way. It's obvious what there real intentions were for wanting a camera in the boy's locker room.lol
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

Rock wrote:Yet I believe blacks are still under-represented at Harvard relative to their portion of the US population.
One more thing: if blacks are under-represented at Harvard or anywhere else because of low IQ (as opposed to low test scores), then so be it as well.

And if IQ is innate (for lack of a better word), and if even hard work cannot boost one's IQ significantly, then blacks will have to live with the fact that they will always be under-represented in the top schools, whose students generally have high IQ's.

This is assuming, of course, that the top schools maintain high admission standards, and do not erode them out of guilt, or fear of being accused of "racist."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

abcdavid01 wrote:Actually I don't know how great SAT scores are either. When I took the PSAT a few times in preparation I got into the 98th-99th percentile. Then when I took the actual SAT I only got average. Pretty sure that's because I bombed the writing section though and no one takes that seriously. I'm a great writer anyway, just not PC enough for the testers.

The prompt was debating if the school gym teacher should be allowed to have hidden cameras in the boy's locker room to watch if they're not smoking pot. I refused to take it seriously and basically wrote, "No, f**k you, f***ing perverts."

Dropped my score a lot. So yeah, the SAT's gone to shit. They only introduced writing in the last decade.
..and I thought I was the only one whom fared excellently on the PSAT but did mediocre on the SAT itself.
I scored in the 96-percentile high on the PSAT and only a 920 on the SAT. I ace'd the math section but bombed the writing section.

Before all the bigots on the forum point their projectiles at me, I will state that the SATs are somewhat culturally-biased. The writing
section is very plushly bohemian/a la suburbia and I couldn't relate to the scenarios they rendered on the writing section of the exam.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:
No one is born brilliant or stupid. Everyone is born unknowing of things until we are taught things. I'm saying any person who has trouble understanding math etc is capable of understanding what used to be difficult for them and raising their IQ. IQ's levels are not permanent. Anyone is capable of comprehending what they did not know at first and raising their IQ.
On what planet does it work that way? IQ is a measure of your capacity to learn. Studying math won't change your IQ materially. And you can be sure that a 7, 11, or 18 year old with a measured IQ of 150 will learn any maths that he is taught a lot faster and more effectively than a same aged one with an IQ score of just 90. Same goes for about anything else he is exposed to or taught.

Try teaching calculus to fresh HS grad with an IQ of 90 and see how much fun that is. Then try it with one who has a 150 IQ and watch him absorb all the concepts in days to weeks and end up mastering areas of it you can't comprehend yourself.

Everyone is capable of learning and understanding things that they previously did not have the slightest clue about which can raise the IQ. The HS grad with a 90 IQ...say the teacher talks to him bout calculus and is explaining everything right yet the student fails to get it. So the teacher ask "what can I do to help you understand calculus?" the student with the 90 IQ says I am a visual learner so the teacher now shows graphs,charts etc and the student has an epiphany and now comprehends calculus, studies frequently and eventually excels in it and other things. His IQ will no longer be 90. The IQ can change. Many factors affect IQ levels.
If a person with a 90 IQ made it his mission in life to grasp the standard principals of of a typical college freshman calculus course, he could probably achieve it eventually if he put enough work into it. Calculus is not a particularly difficult subject. The point is, it would take him a lot longer to do so than someone with an above average IQ.

IQ tests are generally do not put much emphasis on knowledge. They are timed and focus a lot more on a person's processing ability and speed - concept formulation, abstract reasoning, ST memory, information retrieval, pattern recognition, etc. So learning calculus, or algebra, or geometry, or political science, or any other subject is not going to change your score materially.

Perhaps with a tremendous amount of work and willpower, a person could increase his score slightly at the margins. Part of this might just be learning to take the test more effectively with practice as no test is perfect. But the improvement would be negligible, perhaps 2-3 points, not much help to someone who is just 85-90.

I know what I say above is not PC and I would never tell a kid something like, "hey yr. pretty stupid, get used to it cus you always will be so brace yourself for a tough life". But tht's pretty much the reality I believe.

But wait a minute. I'm catching myself here. Who ever said IQ and happiness are highly correlated? I just made that assumption above yet now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. I know its possible to be highly intelligent and miserable with life. So perhaps its also just as possible to be deeply stupid yet very happy most of the time. So wouldn't it be better to fall into the latter case rather than the former???
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Rock wrote:
Rock wrote:

If a person with a 90 IQ made it his mission in life to grasp the standard principals of of a typical college freshman calculus course, he could probably achieve it eventually if he put enough work into it. Calculus is not a particularly difficult subject. The point is, it would take him a lot longer to do so than someone with an above average IQ.

IQ tests are generally do not put much emphasis on knowledge. They are timed and focus a lot more on a person's processing ability and speed - concept formulation, abstract reasoning, ST memory, information retrieval, pattern recognition, etc. So learning calculus, or algebra, or geometry, or political science, or any other subject is not going to change your score materially.

Perhaps with a tremendous amount of work and willpower, a person could increase his score slightly at the margins. Part of this might just be learning to take the test more effectively with practice as no test is perfect. But the improvement would be negligible, perhaps 2-3 points, not much help to someone who is just 85-90.

I know what I say above is not PC and I would never tell a kid something like, "hey yr. pretty stupid, get used to it cus you always will be so brace yourself for a tough life". But tht's pretty much the reality I believe.

But wait a minute. I'm catching myself here. Who ever said IQ and happiness are highly correlated? I just made that assumption above yet now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. I know its possible to be highly intelligent and miserable with life. So perhaps its also just as possible to be deeply stupid yet very happy most of the time. So wouldn't it be better to fall into the latter case rather than the former???
+1
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

Rock wrote:Yet I believe blacks are still under-represented at Harvard relative to their portion of the US population.
And so what? Why does this bother you? What do you propose?

Your sentimentality seems to be clouding your thinking.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Rock wrote:
Rock wrote:

I agree.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

WiseTruth wrote:
And so what? Why does this bother you? What do you propose?

Your sentimentality seems to be clouding your thinking.
Just a simple statement of facts which are relevant to the post I was addressing. Doesn't bother me in the least. I don't plan on competing for a place at Harvard nor do I live in the US so why should I care? I don't propose a damn thing.

It seems like you're trying to very hard to read between the lines when nothing is there. The post is very simple. I'm sure even someone with an IQ of 90 could eventually get it if they tried hard enough, lol.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Race Differences in Intelligence

Post by Banano »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Race Differences in Intelligence

Post by Gadfly »

That Irish girl in that video freely associated with that black guy, shacked up with him and popped out a few kids out of wedlock. We need much more than just free association. People, especially women, generally aren't very smart, moral, or vigilant. They're naturally inclined to do the wrong thing, and make bad choices freely.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Race Differences in Intelligence

Post by Gadfly »

we are of course talking about men having freedom.
Men are no less inclined towards evil than women are. They are no more trustworthy or reliable to handle freedom, and they will make bad choices if they don't submit to a higher authority.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Race and IQ correlation - Proven by science?

Post by Winston »

Race & IQ Denial Explained
How ideology drives social activists to reject the methods of science and deny the realities of human biology.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE9ONE0LhcU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne