Race and IQ correlation - Racial differences in intelligence

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Race and IQ correlation - Racial differences in intelligence

Post by Winston »

According to this, Africa has the lowest IQ's in the world, and the Philippines has an average IQ of 86. Why are they so low I wonder?

http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2013, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

I did some research once trying to find out the differences between races of people and what I found out suprised me. It turns out there are huge differences the races. The different races of people have become rather specialized in the frequency of traits they possess. Humans can channel there energy into either physical or mental attributes or a combination ot the two.

Accusing me of being a racist is not going to work, my x-wife is black, from west africa(Ghana) and "race" was not a factor in our divorce. Just in case your wondering, african women are not bad, all the sex you want and they take care of the kids. As for myself, I'm white with blue eyes.

Africa is not a challenging place to survive in so people so it did not favor those in the population with a high IQ. This is not to suggest that intelligent people don't exist in africa, its just that the frequency of high IQ is not as common. I will mention my x wives father is a physician and her mother is a nurse, they are more intelligent that most white people I know. Since the geography and climate of africa did not generally favor people with high IQ, they developed more physically superior traits than other races.

People from west africa are the most physically gifted people in the world. They are famous for there athletic ability and feats of strength because of higher hormone levels in both men and women. The average testosterone level for west african men is 19% higher than for white men. Every record in the 100 and 200 M track events are held by people of west african descent. . My x wives brother had a track scholarship in college and could run like a cheetah.

People from east africa have the most physical endurance of any race in the world. There bodies produce an enzyme that actually increases there endurance. In ancient times the people could travel long distance were the ones that survived and this trait became very common in the population. Every record in long distance track events are held by people of east african descent.

Asian people evolved in a much more technically challenging enviroment that favored people with a high IQ. As a result they are the most intellectually gifted of all the human races. They consistently score the highest in IQ tests. There hormone levels are lower than other races of people, men have less body hair and women smaller breasts as a result.

The physiology of white, europeans is somewhere between asians and africans. You will find a lot variation in the intelligence and athletic ability of caucasians. With white skin and long noses we well adapted for cold weather.

Its important to remember what I have just told you is generalized information. It is potentially dangerous to generalize or attempt to define a race of people in any way. In any population there are those people that will not fit the racial profiles I have outlined. I hope I addressed this subject in a way thats both tasteful and helpful to all readers.

On rare occasion a genetic freak will result like Dolph Lundgren. He’s 6’ 5’’ , has an IQ of 160, speaks 4 languages, masters degree from MIT and has a black belt in Karate. Einsteins IQ was 160 also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfuceIGg ... re=related
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

yeah

Post by firethrower1000 »

they showed that asians ,europeans and africans are different types of aliens since the anunnaki and there is a 3 percent genetic difference among these 3 races which is huge

check this for proof ans substance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkAbTPj ... re=related
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's very politically incorrect to talk about genes and race. Most Americans are programmed to believe that all differences are culture related. Even educated people argue that, as though it were a universal truth. So fake.

Too bad Gordon isn't here, or else he would have a field day with this issue about IQ's in Africa. lol

When you talk about Asians having high IQ's, I think you mean in the rich Chinese and Japanese countries, not SE Asia right?

My dad told me this Chinese parable once that went like this:

God decided to bake some cookies that he called humans.

When he baked them for too long, they turned out to as the black race.

When he didn't bake them long enough, they became the white race.

And when he baked them just right, they turned out to be the asian race.

LOL.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

because they can't afford proper schooling..
barley enough money to put food on the table
food comes first there but thier rich in the spirit and heart
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

This sounds like the typical racist theories that geography produces the intelligent Nordic races - as if living anywhere on the earth is a piece of cake. But, the American Indians and the Eskimos also learned to adopt to cold environments. Some theorists have suggested that intelligence developed to survive in a social group because people lie and deceive. This is far more challenging an environment then the climate and exists anywhere you have people.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

catameran wrote:This sounds like the typical racist theories that geography produces the intelligent Nordic races - as if living anywhere on the earth is a piece of cake. But, the American Indians and the Eskimos also learned to adopt to cold environments. Some theorists have suggested that intelligence developed to survive in a social group because people lie and deceive. This is far more challenging an environment then the climate and exists anywhere you have people.
Correction, its a racist theroy if a white guy is making the comment. Its a racial fact if a minority is saying it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

dano wrote:I did some research once trying to find out the differences between races of people and what I found out suprised me. It turns out there are huge differences the races. The different races of people have become rather specialized in the frequency of traits they possess. Humans can channel there energy into either physical or mental attributes or a combination ot the two.

Accusing me of being a racist is not going to work, my x-wife is black, from west africa(Ghana) and "race" was not a factor in our divorce. Just in case your wondering, african women are not bad, all the sex you want and they take care of the kids. As for myself, I'm white with blue eyes.

Africa is not a challenging place to survive in so people so it did not favor those in the population with a high IQ. This is not to suggest that intelligent people don't exist in africa, its just that the frequency of high IQ is not as common. I will mention my x wives father is a physician and her mother is a nurse, they are more intelligent that most white people I know. Since the geography and climate of africa did not generally favor people with high IQ, they developed more physically superior traits than other races.

People from west africa are the most physically gifted people in the world. They are famous for there athletic ability and feats of strength because of higher hormone levels in both men and women. The average testosterone level for west african men is 19% higher than for white men. Every record in the 100 and 200 M track events are held by people of west african descent. . My x wives brother had a track scholarship in college and could run like a cheetah.

People from east africa have the most physical endurance of any race in the world. There bodies produce an enzyme that actually increases there endurance. In ancient times the people could travel long distance were the ones that survived and this trait became very common in the population. Every record in long distance track events are held by people of east african descent.

Asian people evolved in a much more technically challenging enviroment that favored people with a high IQ. As a result they are the most intellectually gifted of all the human races. They consistently score the highest in IQ tests. There hormone levels are lower than other races of people, men have less body hair and women smaller breasts as a result.

The physiology of white, europeans is somewhere between asians and africans. You will find a lot variation in the intelligence and athletic ability of caucasians. With white skin and long noses we well adapted for cold weather.

Its important to remember what I have just told you is generalized information. It is potentially dangerous to generalize or attempt to define a race of people in any way. In any population there are those people that will not fit the racial profiles I have outlined. I hope I addressed this subject in a way thats both tasteful and helpful to all readers.

On rare occasion a genetic freak will result like Dolph Lundgren. He’s 6’ 5’’ , has an IQ of 160, speaks 4 languages, masters degree from MIT and has a black belt in Karate. Einsteins IQ was 160 also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfuceIGg ... re=related
I agree with your post, especially in regards to how it really all depends on what you put your energy into.

However, in regards to the IQ test, it's just a man made quiz that determines how well a person can solve problems. However, it does not measure other forms of intelligence, such as being mechanically, musically, or physically inclined.

As far as Asians, well how is it that if they are so smart, Europeans are the ones who are colonizing the earth?

Also, just to point out, I do agree that Asians as a whole are smart, but I believe it has more to do with the fact that they had a head start due to the difficult language/writing they have to master, and the fact that board games that require you to think are pretty common in their culture. Then you add to the fact that Asian men are highly competitive, disciplined, and aggressive, and it's no wonder why they come off so smart.

On a side note however, don't think that just because a so called "primitive" tribe in Africa, is just that, primitive. We have found out that these so called "primitive" African tribes, such as the Dogon tribe, has advanced astronomical knowledge that we have just now confirmed through the use of our modern telescopes.

Modern people have this idea that if you're living off the land, void of any modern convenience and luxury, you're stupid and don't know anything, but it's simply not true! Just look at America, we have all these modern buildings, cars, and plenty of things to keep us entertained, but yet we are probably the dumbest humans to ever walk the earth.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:It's very politically incorrect to talk about genes and race. Most Americans are programmed to believe that all differences are culture related. Even educated people argue that, as though it were a universal truth. So fake.

Too bad Gordon isn't here, or else he would have a field day with this issue about IQ's in Africa. lol

When you talk about Asians having high IQ's, I think you mean in the rich Chinese and Japanese countries, not SE Asia right?

My dad told me this Chinese parable once that went like this:

God decided to bake some cookies that he called humans.

When he baked them for too long, they turned out to as the black race.

When he didn't bake them long enough, they became the white race.

And when he baked them just right, they turned out to be the asian race.

LOL.

You want to know why people don't want to talk about race? Because you get into the subject of how certain racial groups did not even exist when others were up in running with flourishing civilizations.

Also, true history has been changed, covered up, destroyed, and plagiarized, and they don't want people to find out about this.

The powers that be want modern humans to think that history STARTS from Ancient Greece/Rome and that's it. "Oh, the Sphinx in Egypt that is 10,000 years old, oh, you don't need to know about that." "Oh, those Olmec heads in South America, ahhh, who cares."

Just do your research, and start with Herodotus. Where did he go to get his knowledge and why? And all the others like him, why did they make the pilgrimage to Egypt (which is in Africa)?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The notion that intelligence can be measured in a paper and pencil test is flawed. It would be interesting to see what kind of intelligence test aborigines would give to Westerners to test their smarts. The average lawyer would probably fail because he couldn’t catch a fish with a spear. Real intelligence is whatever helps us to survive in a real environment. Surviving in a jungle is not a piece of cake, and most of us wouldn’t make it. The intelligence test doesn’t measure intelligence anymore then a lie detector detects lies (it actually is just detecting physiological response).
Last edited by MrPeabody on November 13th, 2010, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

catameran wrote:The notion that intelligence can be measured in a paper and pencil test is flawed. It would be interesting to see what kind of intelligence test aborigines would give to Westerners to test their smarts. The average lawyer would probably fail because he couldn’t catch a fish with a spear. Real intelligence is whatever helps us to survive in a real environment. Surviving in a jungle is not a peace of cake, and most of us wouldn’t make it. The intelligence test doesn’t measure intelligence anymore then a lie detector detects lies (it actually is just detecting physiological response).
I beg to differ. Perhaps its not possible use pencil and paper to measure IQs of people who grew up in many non-industrialized environments. But at some level, IQ scores definitely have meaning. Take anyone who tests 80 and compare him or her with someone who tests 120. After a few minutes of casual conversation, it will be readily apparent to you which of the two is brighter. If someone tests 150 or above, they are exceptionally gifted and will be capable of producing or comprehending all kinds of intellectual work that would go above the heads of most people. If someone scores below 70, they are going to struggle in life, no doubt about that.

In more primitive societies, I suspect that those with the highest levels of natural intelligence generally end-up with the most power.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Rock wrote:
catameran wrote:The notion that intelligence can be measured in a paper and pencil test is flawed. It would be interesting to see what kind of intelligence test aborigines would give to Westerners to test their smarts. The average lawyer would probably fail because he couldn’t catch a fish with a spear. Real intelligence is whatever helps us to survive in a real environment. Surviving in a jungle is not a peace of cake, and most of us wouldn’t make it. The intelligence test doesn’t measure intelligence anymore then a lie detector detects lies (it actually is just detecting physiological response).
I beg to differ. Perhaps its not possible use pencil and paper to measure IQs of people who grew up in many non-industrialized environments. But at some level, IQ scores definitely have meaning. Take anyone who tests 80 and compare him or her with someone who tests 120. After a few minutes of casual conversation, it will be readily apparent to you which of the two is brighter. If someone tests 150 or above, they are exceptionally gifted and will be capable of producing or comprehending all kinds of intellectual work that would go above the heads of most people. If someone scores below 70, they are going to struggle in life, no doubt about that.

In more primitive societies, I suspect that those with the highest levels of natural intelligence generally end-up with the most power.
But the people you are talking about are Westerners. In the West, it may have some validity. But how can you give this same test to someone who lives in the jungle and expect it to be valid? Would you be able to go into a group of aborigines and identify the smart ones? Even a genius aborigine could fail the test because he doesn’t understand the questions which are framed in concepts familiar to Westerners. Even in the West, these tests have only limited validity. For example, the creators of the LSAT claim that it is highly predictive of success in law school. Consequently, those who get the highest LSAT scores go to the best universities. However, there are plenty of highly successful lawyers who graduated from low prestige law schools. When you get into the real world, which requires solving problems in the real world, and not artificial paper problems, the tests have less predictive ability. In other cultures, their predictive ability is even more suspect.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: If someone tests 150 or above, they are exceptionally gifted and will be capable of producing or comprehending all kinds of intellectual work that would go above the heads of most people. If someone scores below 70, they are going to struggle in life, no doubt about that.
There's often a very fine line between genius and madness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_kacynski

IQ is certainly relevant but I think there are all sorts of environmental and cultural factors that are far more important. Plus a lot of the countries that scored low have probably had poor nutrition, healthcare, and have seen intense social trauma for decades if not centuries.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

catameran wrote:
Rock wrote:

But the people you are talking about are Westerners. In the West, it may have some validity. But how can you give this same test to someone who lives in the jungle and expect it to be valid? Would you be able to go into a group of aborigines and identify the smart ones? Even a genius aborigine could fail the test because he doesn’t understand the questions which are framed in concepts familiar to Westerners. Even in the West, these tests have only limited validity. For example, the creators of the LSAT claim that it is highly predictive of success in law school. Consequently, those who get the highest LSAT scores go to the best universities. However, there are plenty of highly successful lawyers who graduated from low prestige law schools. When you get into the real world, which requires solving problems in the real world, and not artificial paper problems, the tests have less predictive ability. In other cultures, their predictive ability is even more suspect.
Sure the tests are far from perfect. But they are very useful in many contexts and the scores have meaning and predictive power. BTW, you probably know, the mean tested IQ score is higher for most nations populated predominantly by East Asians (South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, SP, HK, China) than any western country. And within the US, the only group to outscore East Asians are Jewish Americans (esp. Ashkenazi Jews).

There are other ways to test intelligence besides using pencil and paper though I'm sure none are perfect. Scientists test animals for many types of intelligence and can roughly rank them. But its not always clear cut as so-called intelligence bundles many types of mental abilities. If you compared a certain breed of dogs to cats, each group has certain advantages and I don't believe there is any clear consensus. The test results (which include memory exercises, communication skills, problem solving, etc) come out mixed. But if you compared chimps to hamsters, the chimps would win on all fronts.

I remember reading a book written by a white woman who had been raised by her Christian missionary parents in a primitive area of Irian Jaya. Living in such an environment required all kinds of skills - hunting, tree house building, cooking, medical, etc. The more intellectually gifted group members were more adept at learning and mastering these survival skills as well as rising to positions of leadership. And it was also easier for them to learn what the white missionary observers tried to teach them.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote: If someone tests 150 or above, they are exceptionally gifted and will be capable of producing or comprehending all kinds of intellectual work that would go above the heads of most people. If someone scores below 70, they are going to struggle in life, no doubt about that.
There's often a very fine line between genius and madness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_kacynski

IQ is certainly relevant but I think there are all sorts of environmental and cultural factors that are far more important. Plus a lot of the countries that scored low have probably had poor nutrition, healthcare, and have seen intense social trauma for decades if not centuries.
I'd take 150 over 70 any day. I'd love to be a 'mad genius', lol. When I talk about intellectual giants, I don't just mean academic leaders and business gurus. For example, con artist Steven Russell is said to have an IQ of over 160. I doubt someone who tested within 1-2 SD of mean IQ could have pulled-off all the shit he did.

BTW, China had poor nutrition, healthcare, and saw intense social drama for decades last century. But the average tested IQ in that country is higher than for any nation in Western Europe or North America. A large percentage of descendants to present day American Jews suffered things much worse over short and long term history. Yet Jewish Americans scores are off the charts - nearly 1 SD above the US mean.