Arizona Law is arresting people who look hispanic

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
UVU
Freshman Poster

Arizona Law is arresting people who look hispanic

Post by UVU »

im surprised why no one has brought this up, but this is one more reason to get the hell out of america. they are arresting people just for looking hispanic. well you may say that youre asian and have nothing to worry about but you are next. welcome to america. the police state.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, at least to get out of Arizona. But I don't think other states will follow suit.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: arizona law

Post by Nate »

UVU wrote:im surprised why no one has brought this up, but this is one more reason to get the hell out of america. they are arresting people just for looking hispanic. well you may say that youre asian and have nothing to worry about but you are next. welcome to america. the police state.
You are a total ignoramus. You have no idea what you are talking about. Why dont you take the time to inform yourself before you spew?
If you are in the USA legally, you have NOTHING to worry about. I personally know some of the framers of SB1070 in Arizona, and what I read here (like usual) is complete twaddle. My US residence is in Arizona. Not a single person has been arrested in Arizona for "looking Hispanic" You must spend your time watching MSNBC.
Lj1221
Freshman Poster

Post by Lj1221 »

Heh, please don't spend your time watching MSNBC. It's not racism, it's the media posting it up and spewing out verbal masturbation sauce. They just want to keep you occupied from the real stuff that is going on around you.

It's just chance that there are brown people under us that want a better life, so just as the US does. We punish people for wanting the American Dream. OH THE HYPOCRISY!!! If it was German's we wouldn't have any problem. It's just the media that is as it usually does, blows things way out of proportion. It's just what there job is, it's what they want you to think. It's not racism it's a legitimate problem. We are at fault, Mexico is the way it is because of the drug smokers here, if we put a tax on it, made it legal, and had Mexico actively trading it into the US. It could boost Mexico's economic prosperity. It's way simple, it's so simple that I am always flabbergasted by everyone. LOL!

It's so simple, legalize what ever the drug cartels are illegally importing. Putting a tax on it, and paying Mexico for there troubles, and put it on the shelves at Walmart! It's that easy, yet we blow it out of proportion and punish the victims. We waste so much money arresting people who consume the drugs, without addressing the root of the problem. It's what the US has done all along, there foreign policy: brush stuff under the rug, ignore whats going on, and count the Benjamin's.
"A mind once stretched by a new idea, will never regain it's original proportions."