Is it true black women have no options in the dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:
Considering what Black people have gone through in America for the past centuries (enslavement, Jim Crow, murder, rape, lynching, the list goes on)
Considering that I am an immigrant who came into this country as a complete alien not knowing anything besides decent English and have it made to middle class. I had to work 3 part time jobs and take lots of loans to pay for my Bachelors, don't know how I did it, but it's done. There are certainly better examples of immigrants in the USA as well.

Now do all the black people who hate me everyday KNOW what my family have gone through? Second World war, I had a lot of my relatives killed, my grandmother had huge scars from German bombings. I survived through gangs, unsafe living neighborhood, complete destruction of the economy after breakup of USSR, there was no food in the stores, no clothes, no money etc etc etc. But I had the strength to establish my life in the US.

Blacks hate me for being white and I can't even say damn thing back because "it will be racist". They don't even know that I am an immigrant, but they hate me right away. The attitude is freaking terrible. What prevents blacks from getting degrees? Graduating from high school? Oh, they live in poor conditions, oh they don't have money. Bull SHIT! They were born in this country, they went to high schools and some didn't even graduate. High schools in the US are totally "for dummies", what I had learned in Ukraine 6th grade US students get during senior year of high school and still FAIL their tests!

So please, all that "blacks suffered" crap? Europeans had gone through total destruction, lost all of their families, suffered through shortages of everything, BUT they remember how to be a decent human being. I am NOT racist, I LOVE African blacks, I met lots of blacks in Europe and they were wonderful people. My Russian friend is dating one black African girl and she is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. We all know what Africans go through, but she never gave me any attitude.

I hate ghetto culture, I hate thug lifestyle, weed-smoking idiots etc. There are some 5-10% of blacks in America that are great and educated people. I would totally date an educated black girl, but not a piece of ghetto trash with STD's and attitude.
Excellent response. Even though I'm not European, I still can be sympathetic to the bullsh_t that has been bestowed upon you by the "Black American" engine. I'm hated on by a plethora of Black Americans. Personally, even though I'm Brazilian-American-as-pie (I have no Brasileiro accent) via proxy of Brazil biological parents even though born and raised in NYC stem from Africa and Ireland (African as in Negroid yes but I lean alot towards my Irish phenotypes in a lot of ways - but I'm not friggin Black/Black American).

Call me Uncle Ruckus, but I seriously detest it when a bum-ass Black guy here in NYC is on the street and his opening dialogue is "Sup my nubian brother, give me some change, son".

Even though I'm an avid old-school Hip-Hop head, I'll let him off of the "son" phishing filter part, but the "nubian" and "brother" part? Man, get f***ed off!

I almost look like Sean Paul the reggae rapper, and most of all, I have no friggin brothers akin to me!!!

ANd here's the epic, colossal part: they become crazily livid after I reject them (nice or not): They exhort, "Man, f**k you, nigga! Bitch-made nigga!" I don't even exclaim back at him. I just keep it movin'.

Um, Have2Fly? 5 to 10 percent? Aren't you and I being modest here?? LOL Try 3 percent, my friend.

@username,

Well before the slave trade of AFrican slaves to the Western Hemisphere, there used to be a different kind of slave trade between the Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula and East Africans. They also exchange concepts and religious beliefs.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
username
Freshman Poster

Post by username »

have2fly wrote:
Considering what Black people have gone through in America for the past centuries (enslavement, Jim Crow, murder, rape, lynching, the list goes on)
Do all the black people who hate me everyday KNOW what my family have gone through? Second World war, I had a lot of my relatives killed, my grandmother had huge scars from German bombings. I survived through gangs, unsafe living neighborhood, complete destruction of the economy after breakup of USSR, there was no food in the stores, no clothes, no money etc etc etc. But I had the strength to establish my life in the US.

Blacks hate me for being white and I can't even say damn thing back because "it will be racist". They don't even know that I am an immigrant, but they hate me right away. The attitude is freaking terrible. What prevents blacks from getting degrees? Graduating from high school? Oh, they live in poor conditions, oh they don't have money. Bull SHIT! They were born in this country, they went to high schools and some didn't even graduate. High schools in the US are totally "for dummies", what people learn in European 6th grade US students get during senior year of high school and still FAIL their tests!

So please, all that "blacks suffered" crap? Europeans had gone through total destruction, lost all of their families, suffered through shortages of everything, BUT they remember how to be a decent human being. I am NOT racist, I LOVE African blacks, I met lots of blacks in Europe and they were wonderful people. My Russian friend is dating one black African girl and she is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. We all know what Africans go through, but she never gave me any attitude.

I hate ghetto culture, I hate thug lifestyle, weed-smoking idiots etc. There are some 5-10% of blacks in America that are great and educated people. I would totally date an educated black girl, but not a piece of ghetto trash with STD's and attitude.
This not the "which group of people suffered the most" Olympics. You're being ridiculous defensive. I never once said other races of people and/or individuals didn't go through hardships. I'm just saying I admire American born Black folks for making it this far. Everything you just mentioned (total destruction, losing families, suffering through shortages) Africans have gone through as well, so I'm sure what the point of you bringing that up.

Black Americans are a terrorized people. They had to fight for civil rights. They were once not even considered completely human. Their own government attacked them. During the Tulsa massacre, it was the only time in history where a U.S. city was bombed by its own military. Members of the government were Klansman (or people who sided with them). And to top it off, they get the shortest month of the entire year where schools teach students the repetitive Black historical figures in American history.

Unfortunately education is no longer valued as it once were when Blacks were fighting for equality in the days of Brown V. Board of Education, which is a shame (for whatever reason, or how that happened, we may never know) while Black immigrants from various countries who come to America do better and work harder.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Black American women are the most dysfunctional and pathological women in the world. They are devoid of femininity and they tend to be man-hating from their earliest conditioning. I will not even touch on the issue of STD's and obesity.

Black women have taken this new "We are so successful that we have made ourselves too intimidating for black men" message to the press. It is a lie. Black men have realized that black women are social poison and they have voted with their feet.

If a man MUST have a black woman, he should find one in the Caribbean, Latin America, or some parts of Africa.

The world knows this about black American women and they are feeling ignored now. Well boo focking hoo!

SOOOOO TRUE!! Good Post!! It's so bad I don't even acknowledge black Amercian women anymore. They don't even exist.

F'em! Let them all fight to suck the co**k of a STD ridden celebrity/dope dealer that they ALL chase after.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

J.Adama wrote:I'm quite sure that black women do have options. I went to school with a couple, and if you were to believe them, they each have new boyfriends on a weekly basis.

Now if we are talking about long term, loving relationships, then the odds are probably much lower for them. That's only an assumption on my part though. I just figure most family oriented men would stay away from them and their attitudes.

There are some men out there who like aggressive women though.
The African Amercian divorce rate is at 75%
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

have2fly wrote:
Do all the black people who hate me everyday KNOW what my family have gone through? Second World war, I had a lot of my relatives killed, my grandmother had huge scars from German bombings. I survived through gangs, unsafe living neighborhood, complete destruction of the economy after breakup of USSR, there was no food in the stores, no clothes, no money etc etc etc. But I had the strength to establish my life in the US.

Blacks hate me for being white and I can't even say damn thing back because "it will be racist". They don't even know that I am an immigrant, but they hate me right away. The attitude is freaking terrible. What prevents blacks from getting degrees? Graduating from high school? Oh, they live in poor conditions, oh they don't have money. Bull SHIT! They were born in this country, they went to high schools and some didn't even graduate. High schools in the US are totally "for dummies", what people learn in European 6th grade US students get during senior year of high school and still FAIL their tests!

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
have2fly wrote:
Considering that I am an immigrant who came into this country as a complete alien not knowing anything besides decent English and have it made to middle class. I had to work 3 part time jobs and take lots of loans to pay for my Bachelors, don't know how I did it, but it's done. There are certainly better examples of immigrants in the USA as well.

Now do all the black people who hate me everyday KNOW what my family have gone through? Second World war, I had a lot of my relatives killed, my grandmother had huge scars from German bombings. I survived through gangs, unsafe living neighborhood, complete destruction of the economy after breakup of USSR, there was no food in the stores, no clothes, no money etc etc etc. But I had the strength to establish my life in the US.

Blacks hate me for being white and I can't even say damn thing back because "it will be racist". They don't even know that I am an immigrant, but they hate me right away. The attitude is freaking terrible. What prevents blacks from getting degrees? Graduating from high school? Oh, they live in poor conditions, oh they don't have money. Bull SHIT! They were born in this country, they went to high schools and some didn't even graduate. High schools in the US are totally "for dummies", what I had learned in Ukraine 6th grade US students get during senior year of high school and still FAIL their tests!

Excellent response. Even though I'm not European, I still can be sympathetic to the bullsh_t that has been bestowed upon you by the "Black American" engine. I'm hated on by a plethora of Black Americans. Personally, even though I'm Brazilian-American-as-pie (I have no Brasileiro accent) via proxy of Brazil biological parents even though born and raised in NYC stem from Africa and Ireland (African as in Negroid yes but I lean alot towards my Irish phenotypes in a lot of ways - but I'm not friggin Black/Black American).

Call me Uncle Ruckus, but I seriously detest it when a bum-ass Black guy here in NYC is on the street and his opening dialogue is "Sup my nubian brother, give me some change, son".

Even though I'm an avid old-school Hip-Hop head, I'll let him off of the "son" phishing filter part, but the "nubian" and "brother" part? Man, get f***ed off!

I almost look like Sean Paul the reggae rapper, and most of all, I have no friggin brothers akin to me!!!

ANd here's the epic, colossal part: they become crazily livid after I reject them (nice or not): They exhort, "Man, f**k you, nigga! Bitch-made nigga!" I don't even exclaim back at him. I just keep it movin'.

Um, Have2Fly? 5 to 10 percent? Aren't you and I being modest here?? LOL Try 3 percent, my friend.

@username,

Well before the slave trade of AFrican slaves to the Western Hemisphere, there used to be a different kind of slave trade between the Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula and East Africans. They also exchange concepts and religious beliefs.
Yea, that was the Zanzibar slave trade.
username
Freshman Poster

Post by username »

Northamericanguy wrote:
J.Adama wrote:I'm quite sure that black women do have options. I went to school with a couple, and if you were to believe them, they each have new boyfriends on a weekly basis.

Now if we are talking about long term, loving relationships, then the odds are probably much lower for them. That's only an assumption on my part though. I just figure most family oriented men would stay away from them and their attitudes.

There are some men out there who like aggressive women though.
The African Amercian divorce rate is at 75%
The divorce rate in general is very high :roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If a man marries an American black woman, more than any other type, he will be in for some serious pain and suffering.

If a man thinks he can find that rare gem among a population in which ~96% voted for Obama simply because he is black (conformity, which shows how many think alike), then he is refusing to see reality.
username
Freshman Poster

Post by username »

Don't be silly. Black Americans overwhelming vote Democrat and have done so for many decades now.

The same 96% percentile of Blacks also voted for John Kerry, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, etc. as well. But I wasn't aware that those names mentioned above were also Black?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Black women in general are very much herd animals, they swallow whatever there group says is cool with zero critical thought. Logical thought is nearly impossible for them. That's why they go for blinged up, costume jeweled up, drug dealing rappers who brags about how much cash they have. Reality is a Mac Donald's burger flipper has more short term wealth and has far better long term security and wealth than the guys she typical fixes on. She is self deceived because her blind herd following mentality. Her unstable worldview is made worse by mainstream media which is full of all kinds of crazy impossible fantasies. Understandably this leads to great disappointment. In the end a very foul attitude develops when reality comes home.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

tom wrote:Black women in general are very much herd animals, they swallow whatever there group says is cool with zero critical thought. Logical thought is nearly impossible for them. That's why they go for blinged up, costume jeweled up, drug dealing rappers who brags about how much cash they have. Reality is a Mac Donald's burger flipper has more short term wealth and has far better long term security and wealth than the guys she typical fixes on. She is self deceived because her blind herd following mentality. Her unstable worldview is made worse by mainstream media which is full of all kinds of crazy impossible fantasies. Understandably this leads to great disappointment. In the end a very foul attitude develops when reality comes home.
Agreed. +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

tom wrote:Black women in general are very much herd animals, they swallow whatever there group says is cool with zero critical thought. Logical thought is nearly impossible for them. That's why they go for blinged up, costume jeweled up, drug dealing rappers who brags about how much cash they have. Reality is a Mac Donald's burger flipper has more short term wealth and has far better long term security and wealth than the guys she typical fixes on. She is self deceived because her blind herd following mentality. Her unstable worldview is made worse by mainstream media which is full of all kinds of crazy impossible fantasies. Understandably this leads to great disappointment. In the end a very foul attitude develops when reality comes home.
+1
Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies

Re: Is it true black women have no options in the dating sce

Post by Crazy Blaqe Bitch »

Winston wrote:Just got this interesting letter today. Is it true?
Hi Winston,

I came a cross your site and started to realize it seems to be just for guys! I am a 37 y.o. black american female. You state many times that there are so many more single men than single women in America. You may not know this, but the exact opposite is true for "black America". It's so bad that I've even been seeing the problem described on the news!

Every generalization that you make on your site about men and women is actually the complete opposite for black americans. Black men have it made in this country, if they like black women. Just as your site exemplifies, black women are usually overlooked by other races. So what are we to do? There is an army of a million successful, attractive, black women here in america for your army of a million chinese men!

Anyway, I wanted to point that comparison out to you and suggest maybe you expand your site to be inclusive of women who may have the same problems you describe and are searching overseas. I am considering marrying a black man from a third world country who would appreciate me. I would also consider a man of another race.

Thanks,
Treva
Winston I know I late to the discussion, but why are you asking men this question? Go ask a black women yourself, sweetheart. And when I say women I mean WOMEN. Or you could pm me, and I can direct to you a lovely black American female own website, and ask the same question.
Ummmmmm, HI.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

username wrote:Black Americans are a terrorized people. They had to fight for civil rights. They were once not even considered completely human. Their own government attacked them. During the Tulsa massacre, it was the only time in history where a U.S. city was bombed by its own military. Members of the government were Klansman (or people who sided with them). And to top it off, they get the shortest month of the entire year where schools teach students the repetitive Black historical figures in American history.
Yes, but white Americans were terrorized by their own government as well. You have 911, ruby ridge massacre, and the waco massacre along with various white supremacist groups being attacked and busted up such as the CSA because they are bold enough to outright challenge the government.

Bottom line? Poor whites and blacks are all under the same oppression.

"The CSA was an organization which believed that doomsday was imminent, and the 250-acre (1.0 km2) compound that was set up in Elijah became a community for its members. There they trained their members in paramilitary operations. The group strongly believed in white supremacy, and was strongly anti-Semitic. Like other prominent anti-Semitic conspiracy groups, they referred to the United States Government as ZOG, for Zionist Occupied Government. The military leader, who used the name Randall Rader during his stay at CSA, left the group in a rift with Ellison and joined the newly forming group The Order in Idaho. The CSA professed that the United States government would dissolve from its own corruption, whereas The Order advocated revolution.
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covena ... f_the_Lord
"
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Actually that's American females period. And they aren't "women", they are females. WOMEN are responsible adults. And I'm going to make the undercover white nationalists here very angry with my next comment: American white bitches aren't any good either! Those pasty-faced skanks are just as horrid. In fact, its WHITE females behind feminism, running into the courts suing men, etc.

American black females are more ignorant in social situations: Like on the street, in personal relationships, etc. White American females are ignorant politically, in higher social circles.

Do not sleep though they are ALL TRASH. f**k black bitches and white bitches. American Females, as a whole, are disgusting.