Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 6th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Howard Dare, a popular MGTOW, has just made this classic video of wisdom for the men to gain greater understanding.



Never accept MGTOW as explained by women, Cucks, Tradcons, Simps, and married men. They lie so that MGTOW will just go away, but we're exploding in number 8)

www.MGTOW.com
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Jonny Law » December 7th, 2017, 2:41 pm

NEWSFLASH!
Cucks, Simps, Trad-Cucks are the worlds most abundant resource.
Similarly women of breeding age with a boyfriend are abundant. "Women are either taken or not looking" (a great quote from Winston Wu)

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2692
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Yohan » December 10th, 2017, 10:42 am

There is a lot of information out on the internet about MGTOW - there is no question that MGTOW is growing, not only in USA, but also in parts of Europe, even in India and Japan.

The follow-up comments of this video are worth to read, as a newcomer to MGTOW for sure you are not alone.
You will notice soon many other men share your concern.

Might be some certain women are worried about MGTOW, because feminism is non-productive and costs a lot of money.
Every man going into MGTOW is a financial loss for feminism.
Nowadays in Western countries there is already a shortage of money almost everywhere and it is getting more difficult for feminists to finance their 'women rights'.

The most important point about MGTOW is that it does not need any financial support. MGTOW is more about how to avoid financial loss, it's about money you - the man - has already earned because you are working for it but others - females - want to take it away from you.

MGTOW is not about hating women, but it is risk-averse and I think this is a good thing. MGTOW is offering advice for men how to avoid some certain mistakes in their life.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Jonny Law » December 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Yohan wrote:
December 10th, 2017, 10:42 am
There is a lot of information out on the internet about MGTOW - there is no question that MGTOW is growing, not only in USA, but also in parts of Europe, even in India and Japan.

The follow-up comments of this video are worth to read, as a newcomer to MGTOW for sure you are not alone.
You will notice soon many other men share your concern.

Might be some certain women are worried about MGTOW, because feminism is non-productive and costs a lot of money.
Every man going into MGTOW is a financial loss for feminism.
Nowadays in Western countries there is already a shortage of money almost everywhere and it is getting more difficult for feminists to finance their 'women rights'.

The most important point about MGTOW is that it does not need any financial support. MGTOW is more about how to avoid financial loss, it's about money you - the man - has already earned because you are working for it but others - females - want to take it away from you.

MGTOW is not about hating women, but it is risk-averse and I think this is a good thing. MGTOW is offering advice for men how to avoid some certain mistakes in their life.
IT DOES NOT MATTER!
You Say: MGTOW - there is no question that MGTOW is growing
Yet: SIMPS, CUCKS and MANGINAS ARE THE WORLD"S MOST ABUNDANT RESOURCE! Too many men-ginas have been raised by single mothers.

Unfortunately! 90% of those "MGTOW" are just one blow-job away from being a SIMP!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by HouseMD » December 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm

I wouldn't say anyone hates MGTOW, it's more of a movement people laugh at. It's Sour Grapes: The Lifestyle

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 11th, 2017, 7:36 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm
I wouldn't say anyone hates MGTOW, it's more of a movement people laugh at. It's Sour Grapes: The Lifestyle
I hope you're right and they ARE laughing......

As the famous quote misattributed to Ghandi says, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
:mrgreen:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by HouseMD » December 11th, 2017, 8:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 7:36 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm
I wouldn't say anyone hates MGTOW, it's more of a movement people laugh at. It's Sour Grapes: The Lifestyle
I hope you're right and they ARE laughing......

As the famous quote misattributed to Ghandi says, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
:mrgreen:
Plenty of people get laughed at that don't win, hence the ridiculousness of the quote.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 11th, 2017, 8:45 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 8:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 7:36 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm
I wouldn't say anyone hates MGTOW, it's more of a movement people laugh at. It's Sour Grapes: The Lifestyle
I hope you're right and they ARE laughing......

As the famous quote misattributed to Ghandi says, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
:mrgreen:
Plenty of people get laughed at that don't win, hence the ridiculousness of the quote.
MGTOW automatically win by virtue of not playing a losing game.

Winning in the context of the quote however means winning over the "debate" of the day. By that measure, MGTOW are certainly off to a great start with men.

I have been steeped in MGTOW since about 2005 or so.... Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected MGTOW to have grown so hugely and made such an impact. Men are forgoing marriage more than ever before. They also are choosing to live overseas at alarming rates, many renouncing their American citizenship.

None of this is to mention the international growth of MGTOW. I read MGTOW articles in Russian and have seen this thing tough each corner of the world.

On the personal front, never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to retire early on permanent vacation from country to country. MGTOW can do these sorts of things by remaining unhooked to the matrix of marriage, kids, and government coercion.

So if you want to laugh, laugh WITH us because we are enjoying the last one :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by HouseMD » December 11th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 8:45 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 8:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 7:36 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm
I wouldn't say anyone hates MGTOW, it's more of a movement people laugh at. It's Sour Grapes: The Lifestyle
I hope you're right and they ARE laughing......

As the famous quote misattributed to Ghandi says, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
:mrgreen:
Plenty of people get laughed at that don't win, hence the ridiculousness of the quote.
MGTOW automatically win by virtue of not playing a losing game.

Winning in the context of the quote however means winning over the "debate" of the day. By that measure, MGTOW are certainly off to a great start with men.

I have been steeped in MGTOW since about 2005 or so.... Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected MGTOW to have grown so hugely and made such an impact. Men are forgoing marriage more than ever before. They also are choosing to live overseas at alarming rates, many renouncing their American citizenship.

None of this is to mention the international growth of MGTOW. I read MGTOW articles in Russian and have seen this thing tough each corner of the world.

On the personal front, never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to retire early on permanent vacation from country to country. MGTOW can do these sorts of things by remaining unhooked to the matrix of marriage, kids, and government coercion.

So if you want to laugh, laugh WITH us because we are enjoying the last one :lol:
Most MGTOW guys aren't living it up though, they're incel basement NEETs that reeeeee in their echo chambers all day long. Done right (living life by your terms) it's fine, but done wrong (I'm not sleeping with women because they're not worth it, I'm not participating in society because society sucks, and other sour grapes BS) it's pathetic.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 11th, 2017, 9:29 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 9:03 pm
Most MGTOW guys aren't living it up though, they're incel basement NEETs that reeeeee in their echo chambers all day long. Done right (living life by your terms) it's fine, but done wrong (I'm not sleeping with women because they're not worth it, I'm not participating in society because society sucks, and other sour grapes BS) it's pathetic.
What in the world makes you think MGTOW don't sleep with women? You are describing TFL (the True Forced Loneliness community that some try to falsely conflate with MGTOW. TFLers are truly pathetic losers who waste their lives away. MGTOW try to MAXIMIZE the realization of their potential, especially with women. MGTOW simply reject the Western variant of marriage and children (unless done in a male-friendly, traditional country). That means sleeping with, dating, and socializing with women is certainly a priority. A subset of new MGTOW go thru a Red Pill Rage period where they hate and complain about women, but that passes and they join the lifestyle of freedom and wealth the rest of us enjoy (or seek to enjoy).

MGTOW is conceptually incompatible with TFL which many believe is a community of deranged Elliott Rogers types who have a false, Hollywood-created concept of the nature of women. MGTOW could have saved Elliot Roger and those innocent people he killed had he been exposed to the truth about women and how society seeks to economically exploit men for the benefit of women and government.

What in the world makes you think MGTOW are not participating in "society?" There are MGTOW doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, police, government officials (I was one), and also tradesmen, truckers, and students. All of them participate very well in society but they simply are aware of the traps of marriage and child support in the West so they avoid it.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2397
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by fschmidt » December 11th, 2017, 10:06 pm



I love MGTOW, great way to weed out bad genes.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1463
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by HouseMD » December 11th, 2017, 11:44 pm

fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 10:06 pm


I love MGTOW, great way to weed out bad genes.
Says the guy that has never reproduced

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 11th, 2017, 11:49 pm

fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 10:06 pm


I love MGTOW, great way to weed out bad genes.
Ah.... You posted that video before on another MGTOW thread. It was not very well received then, so it is no better received now.

Listening to an eccentric, white nationalist who criticizes MGTOW because they are not "breeding other whites," is a fool's game. That would be as bad as taking a definition of a Jew from a Nazi. The very agenda of the describer invalidates him as a credible source of information.

If you want to understand MGTOW, it is advisable to get it from a MGTOW himself. Not someone with a wacky political agenda to advance which MGTOW undermines.

If you and the half-wit in the video were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that MGTOW sometimes DO have children outside of the feminist, gynocentric West; talk to Yohan about that. While we can't expect much from White nationalists in terms of rationality, their efforts would be better placed on changing the SYSTEM that discourages white men from breeding in the West.

Finally, 2 of his major premises are false:

1 - MGTOW is a backlash against the women who are all but mindless consumers now: Actually, the women are but a symptom of the problem. It is the legal, cultural, and social SYSTEM renders women objectionable and risky to marry. Blue pilled, cucked men are WORSE than the women because they put in place, maintain, and fight to keep the status quo MGTOW reject, no offense.

2. MGTOW encourages less fit men to reproduce: Actually, research shows that the wealthiest, smartest, most accomplished men (including white ones) tend to reproduce the least at this point in time. Most of the men who breed with many children are either religious, or seed spreading dregs who produce armies of other dregs. The concept is called Dysgenics. Perhaps you and the eccentric white nationalist should view this clip and get a better understanding of what is ACTUALLY happening:



Finally, for you, who periodically rails about how most of society is so much less intelligent than you FSchmidt, I do expect far better from you than a comeback with a wackjob ideologue who wants to shame men into reproducing against their best interests.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2397
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why Women (and Cucks, Simps, and Blue Pill Trads) Hate MGTOW

Post by fschmidt » December 11th, 2017, 11:59 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 11:44 pm
fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 10:06 pm
I love MGTOW, great way to weed out bad genes.
Says the guy that has never reproduced
Wrong.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”