Young girl being trained to feminize a boy...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Young girl being trained to feminize a boy...

Post by Mr S »

Young girls are already being trained to destroy men's masculinity, they never give up... How long can the boy hold out until he is done for?

:roll:

:lol:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What a sick mother that is. She sits there and encourages that girl to torment the boy.  If the shoe were on the other foot, she would be castigating the boy for "harassing" the girl. Is there any wonder why our society is so screwed up when females are encouraged from childhood to run roughshod over boys without consequences?

How will this girl be in the workplace 20 years in the future?

America deserves its steep decline! Feminism destroyed it and we must fully crumble to be rebuilt feminism-free.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What a sick mother that is. She sits there and encourages that girl to torment the boy.  If the shoe were on the other foot, she would be castigating the boy for "harassing" the girl. Is there any wonder why our society is so screwed up when females are encouraged from childhood to run roughshod over boys without consequences?

How will this girl be in the workplace 20 years in the future?

America deserves its steep decline! Feminism destroyed it and we must fully crumble to be rebuilt feminism-free.

yep...I have raised 4 children and that women is sick. The boy was obviously distressed and all she could do was tell the boy to stop yelling. If it was my son I'd tell him to smack the girl in the mouth if she did not shut up when politely asked.

true story....when my former son was about 9 months old his big sister, who was two years older so much bigger, used to drag him around by his head like a toy baby. Jennifer used to say we should stop that...I told her no...the boy has to sort if out for himself.

So one day I am sitting on my rocking chair reading the newspaper and Josephine tries to drag Joshua off by the head again. This time he rebels and will not go. Josephine was wearing trousers with straps over her shoulders. So Joshua, who can not even stand yet, gabs her trousers and starts to haul himself up. Wobbling and shaking because he is standing for the first time she holds her trouser straps. Josephine is all "daddy, daddy, joshua is standing up".....and I have my eye on the two of them to see what happens next because I have a funny feeling I know what he is about to do.

Sure enough he head buts he....WHAM...a big liverpool kiss smack on the nose!! LOL!!!

He then lets go and flops back onto his bottom laughing hysterically.....Josephine is holding her nose and screaming more indignant at the shock than the pain I am sure.

A 9 month old boy who could not even stand up put his MUCH bigger sister in her place! LOL!!

Jennifer comes running out to see what all the noise is about......and I just said "you know you said Josie should not drag Joshua around by the head? Well I don't think she will do that any more."

Josie very, very rarely tormented Joshua after that. One liverpool kiss was all it took. And he was well justified in doing it.

That is how boys should treat girls...not this "never hit girls" crap.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!