Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Men, women and marriage in the USA

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Men, women and marriage in the USA

Post by jamesbond » October 20th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Here is an interesting article I read regarding men, women and marriage in the US. You can read the full article on the link below.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/women/hyper ... the-title/

The name of the article is "Holding the title" here is an excert from the article.

"I just got married.�

“Wow, congratulations.�

“Thank you�

“Did you get the title yet?�

“Title?�

“Yes, the piece of paper that says you own him now.�

“What do you mean?�

“From now on, anything acquired in this marriage could someday be yours, because you have the papers to prove that you own him and are entitled to his hard-earned money, recreational possessions, and of course; the house. The law is on your side, especially if you have children�

“Children?�

“Yes, you must have at least one, as soon as possible. That is called insurance. You will fare much better with insurance. It pays dividends for many, many, years�

“Really? I never thought of it that way. How is this possible?�

“You are a woman, and the courts always favor the vagina. They just love the vagina. The vagina always wins.�
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

jjohnston2020
Freshman Poster

Post by jjohnston2020 » November 26th, 2011, 5:37 am

Let’s see if the courts overturn those pre-nups as fast as they did ones meant to protect men.
I love the smell of Kharma in the morning.
Aspire to learn and you will know how to have a happy marriage - Divorce is not the answer.
Creativity is the spice of life.