Great essay on the hypocrisy of American feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great essay on the hypocrisy of American feminism

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good article discussing the hypocrisy of American feminism. For example, "Cougars, older women sport-f***ing men half their age is fine. Those women are empowered, embracing their sexuality. Who cares if she just hit 40 and the guy is barely old enough to buy alcohol? Now let’s replace the 40-year-old female cougar with a 40-year-old male businessman, and the 21-year-old college dude with a 21-year-old female co-ed. What happens?

Whereas the cougar was “empowered� and not widely criticized for engaging in a relationship with such a huge age gap, he is a “dirty old man�.

Also, "Divorce laws. “We as women are entirely equal to men intellectually and socially, but we still want alimony, and will proceed to initiate 75% of all divorces even though we were the ones begging men to ‘man up’ and marry us in the first place.� They beg men to man up, and yet promote a legal system that gives men very little incentive to do so.

Here is the complete article:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-hypocrisy-of- ... n-feminism
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."