Fat Chicks Hastening The End Of Humanity?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This reminds me, shortly after I dumped my blonde American fiancee she gained 40lbs in a few months, I dodged a bullet that time.

http://delusiondamage.com/2011/11/19/fa ... -humanity/

There is a line you do not cross.

This line is drawn where a female is not just unattractive in comparison to others, but repulsive in an absolute sense – the sense that you wouldn’t touch her with a long pole if she was the last woman on Earth. If the survival of the human race depended on you and this girl, humanity would promptly come to an end. By my sober judgment, this uncrossable line lies somewhere between 4 and 5 on the internationally recognized 1 to 10 scale, but your mileage will vary depending on how drunk or hormonal you are.

For a woman, there exists a similar line, located somewhere between alpha and beta in the hierarchy of men. Not very good at settling for what they can get, even the fat chicks with no chance steer clear of the Dungeons and Dragons nerds, holding out in vain hope of getting lucky with a worthier partner… as already the ancient Shakespeare remarked upon in his lesser-known work “The Sad Tale Of The Lonely Cunt Whose Hamster Her A Princess Thunkâ€￾:

alas, ‘ere maiden’s bulbous bulk always repuls’d the men of whom she dream’d
yet with the same disgust herself she turned her face from desp’rate betas’ seed

as wildly spinning hamster toil’d with all its might from truth to shield her eyes
at night with off-turn’d lights, ‘fore darkened looking glass, could she believe its lies

Non-transactional, voluntary sex pretty much only happens when the man’s status is above the woman’s alpha-minimum line, and the woman’s appearance is above the man’s beauty-minimum line (or perhaps more appropriately below his weight-maximum line…)

In the last 50 or so years, as the number (and girth) of fat chicks has increased, birth rates have decreased… coincidence? Or, a result of the mental lines no longer being able to cross? The class of men alpha enough to be desirable to women, traditionally able and willing to supply the Western world with pregnancies well over the population replacement rate, are now finding themselves having to reject hordes of fatties… and the fatties in turn are turning down betas like they’ve got options even though they haven’t. The result? A society of overweight women failing to reproduce at the rate which would be natural in a society of people who can fit into an economy class seat. It’s a theory worth looking into, but I doubt the PC “scientistsâ€￾ are going to be jumping at this one any time soon…
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this funny video of these fat chicks, listen to the lyrics of the song. The name of the song is "She tastes like gravy." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That reminds, me I must take some photos of the whale sized women in my own town.

Anyway, to redress the balance after that horrible video above, here are some delicious Chinese girls I spotted in Guangzhou:

Thank goodness 90% of Chinese women have legs like this!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Great article, nice find Taco!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

waste of blood and organs

Post by odbo »

stupid women :x

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Good post Taco..............BUT I wish idiots would stop with the whole "Alpha/Beta" nonsense.

No such thing............only behaviors!

Fat woman, since the ultimate "fat girl made it big" Oprah started her show, have been made to feel that they are "perfect just the way they are!"

IF I had a nickle for every fat women I've slept with...............I've have a nickel! :P
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fat Chicks Hastening The End Of Humanity?

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."