when i made the women in my office speechless

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
royaldude
Freshman Poster

when i made the women in my office speechless

Post by royaldude »

i worked in an office a few yrs ago. i went to an office meeting since i was one of the first people in the conference room i took a seat. the thing was there were more people than seats available. one older women began giving me a hard time asking me why i wont give up my seat to a coworker(she was sitting btw) who just had a baby. i said i wont do that because im a feminist. i explained that men and women are equal and i wouldnt give my seat up to a guy so why should i give it up to a girl. she said well she just had a baby. i explained that having a baby was not cancer and was something she choose to have so why should i have to make accomadations for her behavior. my coworkers were silent after that because i clearly had just mind f***ed them.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Good call by playing it back on her/them. It simultaneously gives them something to think about. You should have put her on the spot by pointing out why she didn't ask anyone else the same question. Is it because you have a grudge against me, or you're just too lazy to turn your head and ask the same thing to the person on the other side of you. Really shine the light on her! Being a gentleman is one thing (as most of us on this site are), but no one is obligated to give up his/her seat. Good for you.
Go east, young man. Go east
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Good on you. You defeated the feminist double standard, at least just this once, and gave them a taste of their own medicine. The feminist movement demanded equality and now that equality has been acheived, the results of that must be recognized. This is about equality, not power. If there is a moral to this story it's be careful what you wish for. Well played, sir.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

royal, damn your a hard guy. But you are obviously right. But could you do the same if she would be a hb10? Though really good move.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ajvf97 wrote:Good on you. You defeated the feminist double standard, at least just this once, and gave them a taste of their own medicine. The feminist movement demanded equality and now that equality has been acheived, the results of that must be recognized. This is about equality, not power. If there is a moral to this story it's be careful what you wish for. Well played, sir.
Very good, I am glad to hear this. Women demanded equality, now that they have it, they don't like the responsibility that comes with having equal rights with men.

Women in America want equal rights but they don't want equal responsibility.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of examples of feminists double standards.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Wow, you have balls of steel, Royaldude!

Unfortunately, most men in America aren't as skilled at using feminists' own ideas against them is such a convincing way. But I admit that I'm no propaganda master, either. I simply moved abroad. Problem solved! :D
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

im a proud asshole but i think critically something which is necessary when talking to women. most just think within the bullshit women are victims mantra f**k that i dont put women on a pedastole or feel bad for them especially single moms who create life almost always out of wed lock then expect people to make accomadations for them and get govt to help them . try treating women the way you would treat men so if its an old lady or old man sure i will hold the door but otherwise i dont.

another story: i was at the back of a liquor store in america like 2 yrs ago and this white lady maybe early 50´s asks me to help her move a box of wine.(btw im 25 and in shape) i tell her i dont work here. she replies condescending i know you dont work here so can you please help move my box of wine. I am confused but slightly amused by her direct tone. i explain i dont work here and im not going to move your box you should find an employee. at this point she is engraged and says you know i adopted a child from a 3rd world country(so i guess she was implying that she is such a good person i should feel honored to help her). i laughed at her explained i probably have kids in 3rd world countries (at that point in my life ive lived in phil and peru and have had several one night stands without condom). she was baffeled and speechless by my response and i went on my bussiness looking for a bottle of liquor. when i went to the front of the store to pay for my drink i was meet with her AGAIN this time she was with her husband and an employee. She then says There honey (speaking to her husband) is the guy who woundnt help me move the wine you should be ashamed of yourself. I look at her and reply im just trying to mind my own business and your the one getting in my face for not moving your box of wine. im a customer not an employee so stop treating me like a work here.

the look on her face was classic obviously she was not used to be told no. the sad thing was her husband and the employee looked at me with disdain. i guess they think men should help women like we are in their servitude. i just feel sorry for her husband to be married to such a bitch
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

royaldude wrote:the look on her face was classic obviously she was not used to be told no. the sad thing was her husband and the employee looked at me with disdain. i guess they think men should help women like we are in their servitude. i just feel sorry for her husband to be married to such a bitch
This is great, I am glad you did that to that woman. She probably thinks that men should bend over backwards for women. If she wanted that case moved, why didn't she just ask her husband to move it?

One time I was in an office supply store waiting at the customer service desk and a woman who looked to be in her twenties came up and asked me for directions to another store. I knew where the other store was located at but I simply said, "I don't work here." She then said, "I know you don't but do you know where the other location for this store is" and I just said again, "Sorry, I don't work here."

She looked pissed off and just walked away. I love pissing off american women, they deserve it! :P

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

royaldude wrote:im a proud asshole but i think critically something which is necessary when talking to women. most just think within the bullshit women are victims mantra f**k that i dont put women on a pedastole or feel bad for them especially single moms who create life almost always out of wed lock then expect people to make accomadations for them and get govt to help them . try treating women the way you would treat men so if its an old lady or old man sure i will hold the door but otherwise i dont.

another story: i was at the back of a liquor store in america like 2 yrs ago and this white lady maybe early 50´s asks me to help her move a box of wine.(btw im 25 and in shape) i tell her i dont work here. she replies condescending i know you dont work here so can you please help move my box of wine. I am confused but slightly amused by her direct tone. i explain i dont work here and im not going to move your box you should find an employee. at this point she is engraged and says you know i adopted a child from a 3rd world country(so i guess she was implying that she is such a good person i should feel honored to help her). i laughed at her explained i probably have kids in 3rd world countries (at that point in my life ive lived in phil and peru and have had several one night stands without condom). she was baffeled and speechless by my response and i went on my bussiness looking for a bottle of liquor. when i went to the front of the store to pay for my drink i was meet with her AGAIN this time she was with her husband and an employee. She then says There honey (speaking to her husband) is the guy who woundnt help me move the wine you should be ashamed of yourself. I look at her and reply im just trying to mind my own business and your the one getting in my face for not moving your box of wine. im a customer not an employee so stop treating me like a work here.

the look on her face was classic obviously she was not used to be told no. the sad thing was her husband and the employee looked at me with disdain. i guess they think men should help women like we are in their servitude. i just feel sorry for her husband to be married to such a bitch
You seem like a righteous guy who knows how to keep women in their place. Great that u think fast on yr. feet.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:
royaldude wrote:the look on her face was classic obviously she was not used to be told no. the sad thing was her husband and the employee looked at me with disdain. i guess they think men should help women like we are in their servitude. i just feel sorry for her husband to be married to such a bitch
This is great, I am glad you did that to that woman. She probably thinks that men should bend over backwards for women. If she wanted that case moved, why didn't she just ask her husband to move it?

One time I was in an office supply store waiting at the customer service desk and a woman who looked to be in her twenties came up and asked me for directions to another store. I knew where the other store was located at but I simply said, "I don't work here." She then said, "I know you don't but do you know where the other location for this store is" and I just said again, "Sorry, I don't work here."

She looked pissed off and just walked away. I love pissing off american women, they deserve it! :P
Hmm, that's a bit different. I've never had problems when asking directions from random American girls so I think they're entitled to at least that much if I know. But the lady who tried to shame royaldude into helping her deserved the full brunt of his quick witted rejection.