99% of western MEN and women are brainwashed by feminism...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I witness the brainwashing everyday. When I hang out at the bar with my friends, however, I get to see first hand how feminism works. Now, admittingly, in day-to-day life I'm not as vocal as I am about "red pill awareness" just in case my peers may be "blue pill extremist" white knights, but I do observe. I see the fat girl (who has a boyfriend at home) expecting random guys to buy her drinks; I see the 5.5 out of 10 fat girl go around asking random guys, "I'm hot, right?" with such arrogance as the beta males say "yes dear" and where I won't even respond; I see the female bar owner get loud with a man outside for no real reason, and her white knight crew ready to jump said man if the two get in a physical fight; I see an above average woman show up with her boyfriend yet she feels the need to eye-f**k and cock tease every guy in the bar who's noticed her; I see some female bartenders try and jump in a conversation between guys and try to be "one of the boys" while not knowing they sh** on a good conversation; I see guys acting like children and fighting over a fat American single mother; I see the beta male paying for the woman's food afterwards, even though she's going home with her simp, male-nanny "boyfriend". And I just kinda watch this and say, "These boys needs some of that red pill diet... now!". Feminism is a horrible disease, and I'm glad I've had the proper upbringing from people like Winnie Wu-Wu, Tom Leykis, Barbarossaaaa, Dick Masterson, Jojo "J. Truth", the MGTOW, the men's rights movement (MRM), Vinnie (theignoredgender), several "red pill" men on these forums, and so many more, otherwise I would be that lost soul with no game buying women drinks and food and complimenting them and telling 5.5's that they're "beautiful" and sh** like that. I figure, these feminists aren't gonna give up their p***y anyway, why not hone alpha maleness which is kryptonite to their bullshit and get a little boost of confidence as you're gaming them instead! I've made out with so many of these chicks lately as they become attracted to me like a magnet, it's amazing!
Yes it is disgusting to see how pathetic and emasculated American men have become, the majority of them being WHITE men. I no longer feel any sympathy for them. In fact, I am HAPPY when one of them gets ass raped in divorce court. Every AMerican man who gets destroyed by a woman, brings us one step closer to men waking up.

It is sickening how even ugly fat women think they deserve a Brad Pitt or some alpha male. It is simply insanity, I don't know what to even say.

The chicks you are scoring with are mostly white, I suppose? As a white guy, I don't really see anything attractive about them at all, but then again, many black men say that they see nothing attractive about black women, so I guess it goes both ways.

I notice that interracial relationships are actually more stable than same-race relations. I think many other men have noticed this as well, hence the huge increase in interracial couples during the past 10 years.

I mean, if white men are naturally attracted and find non-white women very sexually arousing, and black men find white women very sexually arousing, then everyone is happy. And once enough men do this, it will contribute to the creation of a mixed race, and the white race will die off.

Now as to that asshole in the comment above when he was saying I am a jew that is trying to create tensions between white men and white women? Sorry, jews didn't create the whole interracial thing. They did create feminism, but I don't see how they could have created the whole phenomenon of interracial relationships. That seemed to be just a natural offspring of the whole man hating feminist movement which turned the races against each other, in terms of men and women.

I've said it many times- I think the whole solution, at least at present and during the world's present conditions, is that whatever race you are, you should find a woman OUTSIDE of that race. White women no longer respect white men, and black women no longer respect black men, so you'd have to be a total fool to date within your own race, considering how explosive the situation has become, thanks to the hate movement known as feminism.
I see this disgusting emasculation from both black and white guys equally. When I use the term "white knight" I certainly don't only mean white guys. Either way, it's pathetic. And I too laugh with glee when these putz bastards get raped in divorce court. How could they not have opened their eyes to the world around them and witnessed that western women are simply whores?? I'm glad I've woken up and learned to treat them like whores and get what I want for free, rather than these emasculated western males who feel the need to marry these whores and believe that they have accomplished manhood or something. (:lol: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And yes, the chicks I am scoring are mostly white. I'm partial to Latina women, but here in the Chicagoland region Latina women are openly racist cunts against all black men, actually if evolution were to finally take out black women tomorrow, I do believe that America-born women of Latino parents would be the new KKK members to take black women's place. White women are open-minded when they are in their 20s, which is more than I can say for any other race here in the midwest, so I attract white women, and they attract me. I agree to date interracially, but seriously today's black women should not be an option for any respectable male of any race. Any black man will tell you how inhumane and beastly they are (in comparison to non-black western women who are already bad).
Well, I would say that probably 90 percent of white men are manginas, whereas maybe 75 or 80 percent of black men are. Black men tend to be a little more masculine than the faggot whiteys.

Yea, white women are open minded, it's cause they are brainwashed by the whole liberal multiculturalist bullshit. Anyway, take advantage of it while you can.

As for black women, I have seen that some black women really appreciate and respect their white boyfriends. So the whole interracial thing comes into play again- men and women of their own races just don't seem to get along very well anymore.

I also heard black women are insane for sex, like they will ride your cock like a wild animal. Is this true?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

I mean, I heard black women are the wildest when it comes to sex. Can anyone confirm this as true?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

AmericanEvil wrote:I mean, I heard black women are the wildest when it comes to sex. Can anyone confirm this as true?
Actually the mere image of that just made me throw up in my mouth a little.
You'll have to ask the thuggish jailbirds that actually willingly have sex with black women as they're the only ones dumb enough who do so. Or a Neo Nazi. (And yes, this is a serious response.)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:I mean, I heard black women are the wildest when it comes to sex. Can anyone confirm this as true?
You'll have to ask the thuggish jailbirds that actually willingly have sex with black women as they're the only ones dumb enough who do so. Or a Neo Nazi. (And yes, this is a serious response.)
f**k, every time I try to get an answer to that question, people don't take it seriously.

Can ANY black man here answer it? Have you f***ed a black woman? And are they like wild animals when f***ing? Or, has ANY man here, nevermind black, f***ed a black woman? What was that like? Were they like a wild animal during sex?

Please, I am sincerely asking SOMEONE, ANYONE, to give me an answer to that question.

Thanks in advance.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

AmericanEvil wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
f**k, every time I try to get an answer to that question, people don't take it seriously.

Can ANY black man here answer it? Have you f***ed a black woman? And are they like wild animals when f***ing? Or, has ANY man here, nevermind black, f***ed a black woman? What was that like? Were they like a wild animal during sex?

Please, I am sincerely asking SOMEONE, ANYONE, to give me an answer to that question.

Thanks in advance.
You might have to try a site like Stormfront to get your answer :lol:
Nothing against those guys over there. It's just no surprise that the modern-day black female will flock to Neo Nazis when seeking a mate.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

AmericanEvil wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Thanks in advance.

hahahaha - have you f***ed any wild animals yourself?
how would you know know what a wild animal f***s like any way?
its a serious question lol
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Funny thing, the elites who engineered this nonsense don't even allow women in their ranks.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:Funny thing, the elites who engineered this nonsense don't even allow women in their ranks.
That's because women ruin everything. A child knows this.
Take the American workforce for example. Let women into the workforce (and by "let them in" I do mean "kick men out"). Men get laid off, and incompetent women take over and the country sucks.

P.S. Glad to have you back, Adventurer. Haven't seen you post here in months.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: 99% of western MEN and women are brainwashed by feminism

Post by WorldTraveler »

AmericanEvil wrote:99 percent of BOTH western MEN and WOMEN are hopelessly brainwashed by secular liberal humanistic western social "values" such as feminism and misandry, which is basically the same thing. Feminism is a hate movement against men, and misandry literally means "hatred towards men".

I used to believe that perhaps a small number of western people were not brainwashed by this nonsense. But after associating with two "new age" or "spiritual" types of blogs, my suspicion has been put to rest forever.

http://aishanorth.wordpress.com/
This is run by a lady calling herself Aisha North, who claims to be channeling spirits and receiving messages from them. Too bad the spirits are also not taking the time to enlighten her about the evils of western culture, of which feminism/misandry is a main aspect.

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/
This is run by a guy named Les Visible, who is American and in his 50s or so, and is presently living somewhere in Europe. Now, Les seems like a nice enough guy, very enlightened on many social issues and subjects. But unfortunately, even he did not pass the anti-feminist litmus test, which is the test of a person's honesty and intelligence.

In short, I went to both blogs and posted a very moderate message of anti-feminism. I was hated on at both blogs with the typical insults "woman hater", "gay", "you have a small penis", etc. So, even people who are claiming to be "spiritual" and "transcendental" have obviously NOT transcended evil western cultural values like feminism/misandry.

The first step in spiritual life is self realization or awareness. Clearly, the vast majority of people in the whole "new ager" area online are 99 percent manginas and man hating feminists. So, they lack such basic self awareness as to see their own evil westren cultural conditioning, and yet they go around posing as "spiritual leaders".

90 percent of men in India and in Islamic countries all pass the anti-feminist litmus test. This shows that they are honest, intelligent, and possess a sense of honor. To put it bluntly, Indian and Arab men are not pussies like western men. 95 percent of western men have become so incredibly weak and emasculated, it amazes me as to how they are unable to see the obvious that it is not possible that their culture and society can continue. When the men of a society become as weak and emasculated as 95 percent of American and western men have become, it is almost 100 percent guaranteed that their society will collapse very soon (and along with it, all of the evil cultural values which contributed to such a collapse in the first place, such as feminism and misandry (hatred towards men).

The Western world is presently collapsing due to so many factors, of which feminism is a main one. Over the course of the next 200 years, we will see the West collapse back into it's natural state of being uncultured, uncivilized barbarians, and we will see the Islamic world and India rise to become the top world powers.

If you try explaining all of this to a western man, 98 percent will not even comprehend anything you say. It is because they are hopelessly brainwashed by the evil values of liberalism and feminism. Basically, the West just needs to collapse, because maybe after the collapse, western people might wake the hell up and realize the huge errors they have committed in the past.
Great post AmericanEvil. I never thought about this that much until recently when I wrote some articles about my international travels and had my two cousins who are 25 and 22 read them. They both blasted me as a racist and misogynist. Over the last 5 years I've spent more than half my time living overseas and have had several foreign girlfriends. Neither of these guys have traveled internationally. They blamed men for all the problems of females and blamed the West for raping the world. I'm not even sure either of them are really men any more. No need to hate the women, for f***ing things up, there are tons of men that are helping them. I plan on writing some articles on my blog about this. Stay tuned!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: 99% of western MEN and women are brainwashed by feminism

Post by E_Irizarry »

@WorldTraveler,

I look forward to hearing/seeing those articles. Please complete. Signing off....
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Just this post alone really confirms what I've felt on the inside for years! I notice how shady people are in the US. My foreign friends are cool as shyt though. When read certain post like "Voice of Reason" living in Asia it makes me feel like I'm missing out! People are soooo damn anti-social. I'm ready to say to hell with America and all these fake a$$, fraudulent, wanna be, copy cat dumb a$$e$. And to These idiotic a$$ females who think they got game and end up a single parent, washed up, floozy Thunder C#nt! These American women think their desirable!! LOL!! Only for a limited time Shows how stupid they really are and they deny the sh!t out of that. Yet gettin their arses handed to them by the so-called Alpha-Males, when in reality she passed up the Alpha-male. A lot of men are simpin and carrying on P#ssy chasing, Thirsty a$$ dudes!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Killhoffa wrote:Just this post alone really confirms what I've felt on the inside for years! I notice how shady people are in the US. My foreign friends are cool as shyt though. When read certain post like "Voice of Reason" living in Asia it makes me feel like I'm missing out! People are soooo damn anti-social. I'm ready to say to hell with America and all these fake a$$, fraudulent, wanna be, copy cat dumb a$$e$. And to These idiotic a$$ females who think they got game and end up a single parent, washed up, floozy Thunder C#nt! These American women think their desirable!! LOL!! Only for a limited time Shows how stupid they really are and they deny the sh!t out of that. Yet gettin their arses handed to them by the so-called Alpha-Males, when in reality she passed up the Alpha-male. A lot of men are simpin and carrying on P#ssy chasing, Thirsty a$$ dudes!
I like how you spit that. You remind me of Ghost (i.e. Ghostface Killa of Wu). LOL!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Killhoffa wrote:Just this post alone really confirms what I've felt on the inside for years! I notice how shady people are in the US. My foreign friends are cool as shyt though. When read certain post like "Voice of Reason" living in Asia it makes me feel like I'm missing out! People are soooo damn anti-social. I'm ready to say to hell with America and all these fake a$$, fraudulent, wanna be, copy cat dumb a$$e$. And to These idiotic a$$ females who think they got game and end up a single parent, washed up, floozy Thunder C#nt! These American women think their desirable!! LOL!! Only for a limited time Shows how stupid they really are and they deny the sh!t out of that. Yet gettin their arses handed to them by the so-called Alpha-Males, when in reality she passed up the Alpha-male. A lot of men are simpin and carrying on P#ssy chasing, Thirsty a$$ dudes!
I like how you spit that. You remind me of Ghost (i.e. Ghostface Killa of Wu). LOL!!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

These ¢unts already know that they can fu¢k their lives over royaly, and at any age all they have to do is walk down the street and they will get marriage offers from desperate simps with money. The only winning hand is learning as much as you can about foreign culture, MGTOW, online businesses, male-dominant fields of study, game, money management, travel, minimalist living (Boys, everything you own should fit in 1 or 2 full-size travel bags and 1 carry-on bag), while treating Ameriskanks as if they are invisible, never spending any money on them, and getting laid when you can!

Also, go out and/or drink with the guys regularly (strip clubs, karaoke bars, road trips, casino, live bands, high class parties, whatever).