Alimony Horror Stories

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Alimony Horror Stories

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Check this out guys.... This is a list of 33 alimony horror stories from the Florida area that I found from an alimony reform website.

Link: http://floridaalimonyreform.com/pdf/flo ... tories.pdf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

33. Lead engineer on nearly 100 Space Shuttle launches ordered to pay $3200 per week on pay of $1300 per week. Forced to eat peanut butter for dinner; falsely accused of molesting 4-year-old daughter; CPS exonerates him. Wife’s campaign to discredit
him leads to job demotion. He becomes “nearly homeless.â€￾ 15-year marriage. Brevard County. 2007.

Note from Florida Alimony Reform: This man submitted a 8-page “horror story.â€￾ It is one of the most disturbing abuses of Florida’s alimony laws we have seen.

While it can be irresponsible to impute motives to anyone in such situations, we note that the wife’s extreme actions taken against the husband are all validated by Florida’s alimony laws and by the gender-biased attitudes of the courts. We offer highlights of this long, complicated case and will provide the full story to anyone who requests it.

“I was scammed by a woman who married me with the intent to divorce later – at 15 years. It was her second marriage and she knew the legal system all too well. Over the years, she was careful to make herself appear like she contributed to the marriage. But the reality is that she contributed very little. She made sure that she never had a job. Although I worked sometimes 60 hours per week, I spent more time raising my son than the EX, and performed most of the homemaker duties. Just for good measure, near the end of the marriage, the EX tricked me into getting deep into debt by insisting on purchasing various properties. She went so far as to convince me that by adopting a baby girl would fill a void in our marriage. I thought it was for love, but found out too late that is was simply a calculated legal move. After only a couple of weeks after the adoption, the EX told me that
the girl was my problem.

“So I worked full time, took care of my 10-year old son, and now a baby girl. The EX started openly bar hopping and staying out almost all night. The EX had me just where she wanted me and now she was just biding her time until the marriage clock hit 15 years.â€￾“The EX wants me to move out, but because of the debts, I could not afford to. In order to get me out of the house, the EX falsely claims that I sexually molested our adopted daughter, who was only 4 at the time. The EX said with a big smiling grin ‘I have got you now!â€￾

“Child Protective Services subsequently investigated this and found her claims to be completely baseless. The CPS representative even told me how to file a complaint against the EX for the false accusation. However, my lawyer advised me that the courts do not like such “sticky situationsâ€￾ and therefore advised me not to file a complaint. Through this investigation my boss, work associates, and customers were all aware of the allegations against me. Although I was exonerated, there would always be a stigma of doubt with them. I finally realized the level of evil that I was dealing with and that the EX will stop at nothing. She starts trying to get my son to turn against me. I come home from work one day and the sheriff deputies are waiting for me outside my front door. I am informed that the EX will claim domestic violence unless I leave. So I did with only the clothes on my back. I spent the
next 4 days and nights living in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I had to bath and clean in their restroom. I was nearly arrested….

“In an attempt to avoid the attorneys fro“In an attempt to avoid the attorneys from ruining us financially, I offered the Ex a deal. She
can have the marital residence paid for, she can have $150,000 in cash, and I will pay child support. The EX tells me to ‘Go to Hell,’ and walks out on mediation.

“We go to court in the summer of 2007 and the EX spends the first 4 hours character assassinating me. I tell my lawyer that she is constantly lying, but he responds that Florida is a ‘no fault’ state and her testimony is irrelevant. So she gets away with depicting me as a monster and herself as a tireless-hardworking-loving-saint…. Our rookie Judge X, who was seeing his first divorce case, bought into her lies and handed down an extraordinary unfair ruling. She would keep the house while I paid 75% of the first and second mortgages for the next 16 years, she gets half of my the 401K ($250,000), I am denied all of my pre-marital assets totaling $150,000, she also gets half of my $45,000 inheritance, she keeps our daughter’s state stipend as hers although this is expressly meant for the child. She even gets a car allowance, child support, and $3,005 per month permanent life time alimony. The judge gave her $5 extra so she would not be burdened with the state fee of 5 bucks.

“I get to pay her attorney’s fees. I get to pay half of her extraordinarily high credit card debts. My equitable distribution of $50,000 is put on hold for 12 years with no interest accumulating, so inflation will reduce it to next to nothing. All of this nearly bankrupted me. I am stripped of everything and humiliated. I made less than $1,300 per week and it was taking $3,200 per week pay the court-ordered payments. I had nothing to eat except one peanut butter sandwich for supper each night, and I lost over 50 pounds in just a few weeks…. I was forced to default on all credit cards…. I had to deal with 2 additional lawsuits filed against me by banks. I worked 2nd and 3rd jobs that did not pay much.

“At the Kennedy Space Center, I was the lead propellants engineer supporting the space shuttle and now I was nearly homeless. The judge in his arrogance even wrote in the final judgment that he impoverished me. All of this was affecting me at work. The EX and her agents harassed me at work and sent me inappropriate emails in an attempt to get me fired. They even resort to harassing me at my home. I was reaching a breaking point. I am eventually demoted and removed from my position as lead engineer, which I had held for 16 years and nearly 100 Space Shuttle launches….â€￾

Please contact Florida Alimony Reform to continue this story.........................
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

there is a lot of examples on this website http://alimonynightmares.com/Story2A.html

for alimony texas is likely the most breadwinner/male friendly
"a maximum spousal support payment of $5,000 a month or 20% of a spouse’s average monthly gross income, if that amount is less"
if married under 10yrs no alimony, for 10-20 yrs of marriage only 5 yrs of alimony, for 20-30yrs of marriage only 7 yrs of alimony
http://www.lifetimeplanning.cc/newalimo ... a-292.html
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I was scammed by a woman who married me with the intent to divorce later – at 15 years. It was her second marriage and she knew the legal system all too well. Over the years, she was careful to make herself appear like she contributed to the marriage. But the reality is that she contributed very little. She made sure that she never had a job. Although I worked sometimes 60 hours per week, I spent more time raising my son than the EX, and performed most of the homemaker duties.
So you could argue that he got what he deserved for being a mangina. Obviously he is right in thinking his ex bitch had a pre-existing intention of scamming him because why else would a female be with a mangina? Because she (ha ha ha) loves him?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you were married in the state of California you have to pay alimony for the rest of your life if you divorce after being married for ten years. Its believed, this is one of the reasons Tom Cuise divorced Nicole Kidman before their 10 yr aniversery.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:If you were married in the state of California you have to pay alimony for the rest of your life if you divorce after being married for ten years. Its believed, this is one of the reasons Tom Cuise divorced Nicole Kidman before their 10 yr aniversery.
Tom Leykis has talked about this. He lives in California and he said on his radio show that in all 4 of his marriages, he had a prenutptial agreement.

Tom Leykis said, that without a prenup and living in California and being married for 10 years or more, you have to pay alimony for the rest of your life! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

royaldude wrote:there is a lot of examples on this website http://alimonynightmares.com/Story2A.html

The stories on this website are disgusting. I don't know who I'm more angry at, the women, or the scum lawyers/judges.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Damn, what happens if you leave the country ?

Do prenuptial agreements work ? Here's a list of 10 reasons they might be declared invalid:

http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/top- ... valid.html

I imagine a skilled lawyer could easily prove that something went wrong, thus invalidating your agreement.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

rediculus

Post by targetguy »

8) There is no alimony in the pi or russia? This is another reason why many are heading for foreign countries. Without a prenuptual i may never get remarried. There are more golddiggers out there then imagined and a big incentive for them to milk someone who worked hard his whole life. This alimony should be capped and have a flat rate and only after long term marriages of 25 yrs of more. maximum 500 a month or 10 percent of salary if that. I was lucky when i divorced alimony was never asked for and the x had a good job. Many out there are not so lucky and the usa seems to be golddiggers heaven. The new name for a country that has the laws that are way out of line.
no scammers
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Actually Canada is even worse:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article ... ut-support

The guy above decided to hand over his 1.2 milion dollar house to his wife when she said she won't ask for child support. Well guess what, she went to court after and she got child support also...while his income plummeted the payments did not. Now he's hiding in the Philippines. Somehow he's still considered a "deadbeat" even though he was paying 50k/year to his wife who lived in his former house lol.

Plus you have to pay child support as long as your kid(s) decide to stay in school which includes undergraduate and graduate degrees. So if suddenly they decide to become doctors you'll have to support them until they're 30 or so.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

wow this makes england look good, here in the Uk the average loss to a man is 70% of the estate/ 50% of pension and then child support, luckily we don't have to pay cunt alimony, the suicide rate here is caused heavily by the CSA Child Support Agency, whom are happy to take everything until you may as well quit your job.

If you can't work they can't get you here, however I don't wanna not work, so some of us guys quit but go back to full time education for a few years, this pisses the bitches off as they get nothing apart from $10 a month!

I guess I was lucky as I got split custody of kids, and the ex wanted her single life as much as possible, so I don't get screwed on payments, but many friends do and literally have $100 a month to spend left over.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

we all need to spread the word

Post by innovatorsclub »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, if I was in that guy's shoes I'd just leave the country and go off radar.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

There was a post here about a story of a guy who came back from overseas and found his house lock was changed and he was divorced. Ended up that he lost his high paying job, cause she claimed abuse, lost his security clearance. In the end, she got the house, payed about 5,000 a month and the mortgage. He said f**k it and left the country.

There was one time about a year ago, at a party cookout(where my picture came from). A bunch of women were joking about how one of them got divorced and getting money from the guy. Pretty much saying how awesome it is to screw over the man and he deserves it. I know the full story of this incident(family friend), one day the bitch was tired of him and filed for divorce. He didn't cheat or nothing. But she acts all sad when she comes near the house they use to live. How the f**k can she play the victim if she was the one who filed for divorce?

They know what they are doing. They know that the guy is the victim and love it. They know that by default, the courts will side with them. Really, Anglo women are sadistic evil beings that need to be kept in check, cause once you give them a bit of "protection?(trying to think of the right word, leeway, responsibility or something)" they will abuse it.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Alimony Horror Stories

Post by clowny »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Check this out guys.... This is a list of 33 alimony horror stories from the Florida area that I found from an alimony reform website.

Link: http://floridaalimonyreform.com/pdf/flo ... tories.pdf
From the above link:

"While women initiate 70 percent of all divorces, nationwide, 97 percent of alimony payers are men – even though women make up half the workforce. In Florida, the percentage of male alimony payers may be closer to 99 percent. Precise numbers are impossible to come by, but our office is rarely contacted by women alimony payers."

This removes ANY possible doubt that we are living in a feminist-extremist society.