Five Stupid Things About the Men's Rights Movement

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Five Stupid Things About the Men's Rights Movement

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
check out how badly Steve Shives was criticised for this video...and notice how many efforts there are to hate on me for telling the truth.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Five Stupid Things About the Men's Rights Movement

Post by zboy1 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,
check out how badly Steve Shives was criticised for this video...and notice how many efforts there are to hate on me for telling the truth.

What a pathetic mangina! I bet he'll change his mind one day when his wife or girlfriend decides to dump or divorce his ass for another man and gets stuck with all the alimony payments, plus--he ends ups losing custody of all of his children. He'll probably end up regretting after he said in the video in a few years...
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Men that are this stupid are impossible to help. I agree that being an MRA is a dumb thing to do. In the end, the vast majority of men getting screwed by feminism/divorce are the beta male manginas who supported it in the first place.

Instant karma, bitch.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Five Stupid Things About the Men's Rights Movement

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to go over and comment on the video and tell him that. He is married you know.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

His wife made him do the video. If he didn't make the video, she wouldn't have sex with him for 6 months and would beat him up. :lol:

What a weak and pathetic mangina loser :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Wow! I guess there are some desperate American women if one of them actually went with him! The dweeb looks like he just stepped out of mommy's basement.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

As soon as I heard his first point, I closed the video.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I can't get angry at this programmed American man. His comeuppance with come in due time.

It is these men who have eureka moments at the hands of feminists.

Just ask Hugo.....
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

What a doucheb@g. I can't believe he's serious - is this video hyperbole?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

marklambo wrote:His wife made him do the video. If he didn't make the video, she wouldn't have sex with him for 6 months and would beat him up. :lol:

LOL

(thanks i needed that!)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I couldn't agree more... With the video and he's right. How is he a Magina?

Ain't my (nor his) fault you came from a dysfunctional, female headed household.

Feminism is about equality, radical Feminism is not and that's the distinction he was making. He's also right unless there's some ground shaking event on its way, it will remain like this.

As I keep saying, MRA should be renamed the Whiny White Men's Movement because its only Middle Class men and below who feel threaten while the power structure (run by men) is very much in place and under no threat.

Why? Because you want to become apart of that power structure. You're just not sure how or unmotivated to become wealthy enough to join that elite group.

For example, there are more women in college today than men. Why is that? Is that feminism's fault or the fact for the last twenty years or so, men have found ways to make money without much more than a high school diploma.

My boy Doug is a perfect example. Wasn't a great student, did okay, had to go to summer school to get his diploma.

He worked at Discount Tire out of high school and eventually met the sister of a mutual friend. He married her when he got her pregnant and that story is a can of worms so I won't even go there. The upside however is that her family owned a construction company that only two other companies knew how to lay concrete the way you need to create waterways, dams and for freeways.

He started working for the family company, making it up for foreman. He makes 90-95K a year with only a high school diploma and his wife doesn't work. They now have three children and a 3,000ft home. He has a motorhome, ATV's, Jet Skis and Toy Hauler.

Do you really think he's complaining about Feminism? He would like his wife to find a job to help a bit with the bottom-line, is he complaining that its because of Feminism that she doesn't work?

I can think of a few more examples, people I grew up with and are still in contact with.

As I've said several times on this sorry excuse for a web site is that women's outlook on life has changed but men's hadn't.

Who's fault is that?

So women demand you have your shit together. That's okay actually, because so many men don't have their shit together and you know who's complaining the most?

Fat Guys, Short Guys, Black Men & Asian Men

Sure you can find guys like I have who have problems finding a nice girl. I can remember a fellow car enthusiast who had recently finished school and started his residency as a doctor. He was driving his EVO VIII that he bought while in school and working part-time in a hospital.

While he would admit he was having more trouble than he should be having, he wasn't complaining about feminism. He was just noticing that the 80-20 rule was in effect and despite being a nice looking White guy who was a doctor, he was among the 80% of men who most women aren't looking for.

So really, I don't understand why you guys would call him a Magina and other names, thinking the world is tilted against you and that he was agreeing with the enemy.

You're just upset that your getting grinded up inside the wheels of the system with seemingly no way out and no solution.

MRA's have NO SOLUTIONS!

I agree as many do that the Family Court system is unfair and that violence against anybody should be dealt with.

I will close in saying this and this proves my point more than anything.

After the so-called Boston Bomber survivor was found. There was an uptick in recruitment into the armed forces.... Then the FBI shot and murdered one of the so-called suspects down in Florida.

I don't see any protest from MRA's about that. The FBI shot an innocent man.

That just proves at the end of the day, MRA/MRM is just about average looking dudes who are mad women aren't paying them any mind.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

marklambo wrote:His wife made him do the video. If he didn't make the video, she wouldn't have sex with him for 6 months and would beat him up. :lol:

Nice to know you have that sort of insight into the man's bedroom and personal life. Ah the internet....