Women cheat more than men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Women cheat more than men

Post by theprimebait »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ng-it.html

Quote:
'The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret,' he says. 'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'
Quote:
Women have always had affairs, but over the past 20 years that number has risen dramatically.
Quote:
When studies about sexual partners or fidelity use a mixture of face-to-face interviews and anonymous computer questionnaires, men will give the same answers to both, but women will report much higher numbers when the answers are anonymous
Quote:
Biologically, too, women are programmed to be more careful about revealing an infidelity.

In purely evolutionary terms, men are programmed to sleep with lots of women, and women are programmed to attract and retain a quality mate.

Dr Holmes adds: 'She will be very canny and keep her options open until she decides which of the men she is going to choose.'

Another reason women lie more about their affairs is simply that they can get away with it.

Historically, a man has put a higher value on the fidelity of his woman because he needs to be sure that any children she has are really his.

In other words, men want to think women don't cheat, and women want men to think they don't cheat. No wonder we're better at secret affairs.

''

It's because mobile phones became popular in the 90's, and internet and social networks and dating sites in 2000s.

Thanks to that it's easier than to blink an eye now for all women to arrange affairs and sex with male models through the internet/mobile phones, thus taking full advantage of Hypergamy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: women cheat more than men

Post by jamesbond »

theprimebait wrote:It's because mobile phones became popular in the 90's, and internet and social networks and dating sites in 2000s.

Thanks to that it's easier than to blink an eye now for all women to arrange affairs and sex with male models through the internet/mobile phones, thus taking full advantage of Hypergamy.
Absolutely true, Tom Leykis has said the same thing, it's easier for women to cheat now than it ever has been before. With cell phones, internet dating websites, facebook and email, a man would most likely have no clue that his girlfriend, or wife is cheating on him.

It's funny how guys think women are sweet and innocent and would never even think about cheating on them. I have a friend who married a girl who was a born again Christian and she not only cheated on him, she GOT PREGNANT from the guy she was having an affair with! :shock:

She eventually told him about the affair and they got a divorce. She had the baby and married the guy she was having an affair with. But guess what? They got a divorce because she started having another affair with another man!
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: women cheat more than men

Post by theprimebait »

jamesbond wrote:
theprimebait wrote:It's because mobile phones became popular in the 90's, and internet and social networks and dating sites in 2000s.

Absolutely true, Tom Leykis has said the same thing, it's easier for women to cheat now than it ever has been before. With cell phones, internet dating websites, facebook and email, a man would most likely have no clue that his girlfriend, or wife is cheating on him.

It's funny how guys think women are sweet and innocent and would never even think about cheating on them. I have a friend who married a girl who was a born again Christian and she not only cheated on him, she GOT PREGNANT from the guy she was having an affair with! :shock:

She eventually told him about the affair and they got a divorce. She had the baby and married the guy she was having an affair with. But guess what? They got a divorce because she started having another affair with another man!
:shock:
Thats why I tell these guys,don't let your wife have a facebook,phone,speak the local language,or work around men or you WILL get cuckolded.she also ahs to know you WILL Bash her skull in if you ever find out she cheats.

but for some reason they think thats ''insecure''.alright then get f***ed over by your cupcake ho of a wife.

the only successfull marriages is where the man is over -controlling hence why arab women rarely cheat.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Any rational culture would require paternity testing of all children. Of course there are no rational cultures today.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In America, they do. Not in Bangladesh or Afghanistan/Iran. Sheesh!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

fschmidt wrote:Any rational culture would require paternity testing of all children. Of course there are no rational cultures today.
in france its banned.feminists want to ban it everywhere.nt to mention those agencies that do the testing usually lie.they will most of the time claim its the legal father's child,if they dont then they could get in trouble with the government funding or whatever else.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This article doesn't take into account that women aren't as good at lying and cover up, because they suck at logic, so they aren't as good at keeping lies consistent. In other words, when women lie, they contradict themselves more, thus it's easier to catch women in a lie. I've experienced this many times. They aren't good at making their lies consistent to avoid getting caught. But they are better actors than men are generally.
Last edited by Winston on July 6th, 2013, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

theprimebait wrote:in france its banned.feminists want to ban it everywhere.nt to mention those agencies that do the testing usually lie.they will most of the time claim its the legal father's child,if they dont then they could get in trouble with the government funding or whatever else.
I consider France beneath discussion. Here in America one can get a paternity test at any drugstore, so any sensible religion could just require its members to get this test. If I join the Karaites, I will push this concept.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
theprimebait wrote:in france its banned.feminists want to ban it everywhere.nt to mention those agencies that do the testing usually lie.they will most of the time claim its the legal father's child,if they dont then they could get in trouble with the government funding or whatever else.
I consider France beneath discussion. Here in America one can get a paternity test at any drugstore, so any sensible religion could just require its members to get this test. If I join the Karaites, I will push this concept.
How do you get a paternity test at a drugstore? Can you be specific? A paternity test is a DNA test and requires facilities, which is why it costs a lot. Am I missing something here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:How do you get a paternity test at a drugstore? Can you be specific? A paternity test is a DNA test and requires facilities, which is why it costs a lot. Am I missing something here?
You buy the kit to get the sample in the store, and I assume the kit contains a box or envelope to mail in the sample for testing.