Can Conservatives Be Feminists?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Can Conservatives Be Feminists?

Post by zboy1 »

Christina Hoff Sommers, author of Who Stole Feminism? and The War against Boys, argues that 'freedom feminism' is the next wave in the women's rights movement.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

No /thread
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Like I have said, feminism is a kind of cancer that infiltrates and destroys every aspect of society. Here it is trying to infect the few corners of society it has not yet infiltrated and destroyed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:Like I have said, feminism is a kind of cancer that infiltrates and destroys every aspect of society. Here it is trying to infect the few corners of society it has not yet infiltrated and destroyed.
My exact thinking! How can you be a feminist and be a 'true conservative' in any sense of the word?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Feminists should be siding with Barack and Joe Budden I mean Joe ABiden's VAWA-pass fa.ggot a.ss.

Liberalism = wayward, rambunctious, inculpable anarchy of promoting LGBT and Feminism. Nuff said.

Feminists = LIberalism

Patriarchy = Libertarianism a la legalize weed and prostitution but stop rewarding the child-support victors with an onslaught of money = only give to the child in a 401K when they hit a certain age or something IDK!
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 22nd, 2013, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.