The problem is all the decent women are in relationships.

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

zacb wrote:I could count on one hand the number of girls who I know for certain are nice. But then again, the majority are dating alcoholic idiots who are only into partying. Oh well. To overseas!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:In Cebu there's a surplus of single, young, virginal, good looking women that love foreigners that's why men travel there from all over the world. You should go there too.
Taco great advice!!! That's going to be my new dream/goal!!!!! I myself I never been married and have no children at the age of 42 (43yrs by Jan. 25, 2016). The Philippines has some of the most beautiful women in the world. An excellent example of this would be the recent 2015 Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach!!!! Besides I understand the Philippines has some nice beaches. Also, in addition to loving foreigners and many women knowing how to speak English, Filipinas are more open to dating/marrying much older men (20-30yrs or more) and are accepting of TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES unlike most American/Western women!!!