The problem is all the decent women are in relationships.

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

The problem is all the decent women are in relationships.

Post by Temprano26 »

Yes, there does exist plenty of misandry in modern American society and girls that grow up believing all men are predators until proven otherwise. Those women do exist but there are also some really cool girls out there that are already with someone while we are not.

Some of us have plenty of friends who are American women. Once in a while you find someone with kind, gentle souls that shine above anyone else. It is just never the right time and we have them as friends who will never go sour. The numbers game is just not in our favor.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Of course. There's simply no reason for a decent woman in this country NOT to have a bf or husband, unless she's a nun or an elderly widow
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Well, I guess its because all the decent women are in relationships with all the decent guys. :lol:

Actually not really.

Many years ago, I met what I thought was a decent, conservative, wholesome American caucasian woman. She made a statement: "All the decent men are in relationships."

I told her, "I'm a decent man and not currently in a relationship."

She looked at me and said I was "too good for her."

I was disappointed, but realized two things: 1) She considered me a "nice" guy and therefore not romantically interested, and 2) she's really more interested in the "fun, exciting, thrilling bad boy" type.

Years later, I ran into her and asked how things turned out. Turned out she found her "fun, exciting, thrilling bad boy", married him, had a couple of kids, and realized he was an irresponsible A-hole, and eventually divorced him.

She told me she wished she had gone out with me at that time, and perhaps things would have turned out better. Then she asked if I was still available. I told her, "Sorry, you had the opportunity and you turned me down. I don't date divorced women with kids. As far as I'm concerned you're damaged goods now."

And I walked away. I'll admit it was a cruel thing for me to say, but I knew deep down she sill wanted the "bad boy" type and I would have been a temporary fill-in until she found another one.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@halwick

How did she react when you told her that she was "damaged goods"?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Halwick wrote:Many years ago, I met what I thought was a decent, conservative, wholesome American caucasian woman. She made a statement: "All the decent men are in relationships."

I was disappointed, but realized two things: 1) She considered me a "nice" guy and therefore not romantically interested, and 2) she's really more interested in the "fun, exciting, thrilling bad boy" type.

Years later, I ran into her and asked how things turned out. Turned out she found her "fun, exciting, thrilling bad boy", married him, had a couple of kids, and realized he was an irresponsible A-hole, and eventually divorced him.

She told me she wished she had gone out with me at that time, and perhaps things would have turned out better. Then she asked if I was still available. I told her, "Sorry, you had the opportunity and you turned me down. I don't date divorced women with kids. As far as I'm concerned you're damaged goods now."

And I walked away. I'll admit it was a cruel thing for me to say, but I knew deep down she sill wanted the "bad boy" type and I would have been a temporary fill-in until she found another one.
I loved that you told her that she had her chance with you and now that she is divorced with kids, you are no longer interested in her.

Too many guys in America would jump at the opportunity to get involved with a woman with kids, not me, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Halwick wrote:Well, I guess its because all the decent women are in relationships with all the decent guys. :lol:

Actually not really.

Many years ago, I met what I thought was a decent, conservative, wholesome American caucasian woman. She made a statement: "All the decent men are in relationships."

And I walked away. I'll admit it was a cruel thing for me to say, but I knew deep down she still wanted the "bad boy" type and I would have been a temporary fill-in until she found another one.
That's why they like to keep decent guys around at just arms length, to bail them out after "having their fun".
On a certain popular dating site, you'd be amazed (or appalled) at the number of visibaly pregnant ones seeking a man. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yep, most decent women are taken. I know a couple of them, girls that married right out of high school that are great mothers and completely loyal to their husbands. Trouble is you only really get one chance at snagging a girl like that, and that's around the age of 16-19, where you can get to them before they become damaged goods.

There's three women I know that lament not picking me back in the day. Two married "the wrong guy" and one pissed her life away because she didn't have a strong man to guide her after we split up. No use worrying about finding a good girl at my age, that time has long passed.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i know a single real estate broker woman who literally believes she's in her prime. the problem is that she's 60. men are in crisis. dating is crazily competitive today. if a young male finds a woman who truly is a good girl--ages 18-21, he will not only date her--but will probably propose. i did this too. problem was that the good girl changed into a bad one. and then she blamed me for marrying her young and get this--denying her the chance to sow her oats. so i'm not so sure about good girls. women change fast. another good girl whose now 36--is cheating on her husband and went from about 110lbs to 225lbs. ah life.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@halwick

How did she react when you told her that she was "damaged goods"?
LOL....As I recall, she let loose with a lot of F*** words behind my back as I walked away.
She changed a lot and wasn't really the same person I knew from years before.
Probably as a result of being married to the A-Hole.
So much for so called "decent" women.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

jamesbond wrote:
Halwick wrote:Many years ago, I met what I thought was a decent, conservative, wholesome American caucasian woman. She made a statement: "All the decent men are in relationships."

I loved that you told her that she had her chance with you and now that she is divorced with kids, you are no longer interested in her.

Too many guys in America would jump at the opportunity to get involved with a woman with kids, not me, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:
You are wise. Single/never married or divorced woman with kids are to be avoided at all costs.
1) I don't like the idea of supporting another MAN's kids while he's still in the picture; 2) The woman and her kids look at you as a walking/talking ATM machine; and 3) You're needs and desires are way, way down the priority list; and 4) So long as the real father is still in the picture, the kids will never accept and respect you as their Father.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I could count on one hand the number of girls who I know for certain are nice. But then again, the majority are dating alcoholic idiots who are only into partying. Oh well. To overseas!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In Cebu there's a surplus of single, young, virginal, good looking women that love foreigners that's why men travel there from all over the world. You should go there too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:Yep, most decent women are taken. I know a couple of them, girls that married right out of high school that are great mothers and completely loyal to their husbands. Trouble is you only really get one chance at snagging a girl like that, and that's around the age of 16-19, where you can get to them before they become damaged goods.

There's three women I know that lament not picking me back in the day. Two married "the wrong guy" and one pissed her life away because she didn't have a strong man to guide her after we split up. No use worrying about finding a good girl at my age, that time has long passed.
So you believe true love is possible for a few but you have a short window for it in your teens?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Yep, most decent women are taken. I know a couple of them, girls that married right out of high school that are great mothers and completely loyal to their husbands. Trouble is you only really get one chance at snagging a girl like that, and that's around the age of 16-19, where you can get to them before they become damaged goods.
So for those who remain in the West we need to start a cultural movement of older men hooking up with teenaged girls.