Feminism: A Jewish War on Feminity

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

nicho12 wrote:It's not just Hitler who kicked the Jews out, Jews have been kicked out of virtually every country in Europe throughout History, King Edward the first kicked them out of England because they were involved in too much mischief in his kingdom, even the Ancient Egyptians kicked the Jews out, if you get kicked out of 109 countries, then it's you who has the problem and not the people who chased you. That's why I always lough at people who think that Jews are just a religion, no they're a race.
Ladislav covered this topic pretty well already. Jews were kicked out mostly because they refused to assimilate. Your comment about Ancient Egyptians is absurd, of course, because the Jews wanted to leave. Your comment about religion versus race is unfortunately true, but wasn't always true. Judaism only became insular in the Roman Empire, which is unfortunate. I wish Judaism would return to its roots and become purely a religion, so that everyone on this forum could easily become Jewish.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Practicing tracing your linage through the mother and breeding this person who does that with this person who does that will over time create a race no doubt about it but to think they are a race going back to and beyond the bible times I think is total BS and that is being represented as historical fact by the political movement Zionism to meet their needs to make world hegemony.

Just some more DNA testing from my reading has been recently released dispelling the we are of one people from the Holy Land and beyond thesis backed up by junk science like falsified digs and phony DNA tests.

People need to understand we are dealing with a political organization building a one world system of governance who creates money out of thin air and can create as much as they want to drive their point of view and history no matter how false it is. They write history to meet this objective.

I would say the real reason they have been kicked out of so many places has more to do with practicing usury from using a few lines in the bible which state Gods people can loan money at interest. This is a good reason to convert to Judaism as a cover to earn a living by loaning at interest as Arthur Kestler has pointed out in his book the 13th tribe.

I believe very little main stream history is truth and the victors have ben writing it throughout the centuries coming from a purely economic and GEO political conquest point of view.

In other words don't believe anything unless you can follow the money to back it up and when you do this it tells us the users have all the money! :shock:
Time to Hide!