Anyone on MGTOW?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
mguy
Junior Poster

Anyone on MGTOW?

Post by mguy »

Hey is there anyone here in the MGTOW scene? I found a forum http://www.mgtowforums.com/ but registration is locked. Why?

Seems like a good resource
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MGTOW is just another group of modern intolerant jerks who complain about everything and do nothing.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone on MGTOW?

Post by Teal Lantern »

mguy wrote:Hey is there anyone here in the MGTOW scene? I found a forum http://www.mgtowforums.com/ but registration is locked. Why?

Not a member there, but a regular reader.
Registration opens up periodically, though.
Manages the trolls & troublemakers better, that way.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

not worth the hassle, the guys there are a bit more open to the outer world than the creeps on the AVFM forum but ultimately they're just the male version of the radical feminists.

i've never read such a pile of bullshits as on the MGTOW forums where they compliment each other of having been replaced sex with videogames and masturbation, some of them even discuss in detail which brand of lube and fleshlight to buy, go figure.

i don't know how to properly classify these guys, their political view is correct but the implementation is 100% FAIL.

they're neither alphas not beta, they're totally apart and since they refuse sex they're de facto a sort of "third sex" or whatever.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

They're idiots (MGTOW), just like the Roosh crowd. They ban anyone who doesn't follow the herd, and they have no time for any opinion other than their concensus. If you play devil's advocate in any way or pose questions to them, they can't handle it. I don't agree with them 100% but they do make a lot of very good points about women in general, which is why I lurk there every day, but personally, as people, they're idiots. That goes for the Roosh crowd too. It's not really their philosophy, I can understand why MGTOWers would become like that, but it's their closedmindedness.

Even though Winston is way too lenient, at least you can express an opinion, pose a question, play devil's advocate, and otherwise challenge anyone's views, and you can somehow find a way to sort out your differences, or leave a matter to rest, or whatever you want.

Also, the MGTOWers have this crazy idea that living in your own little bubble, playing video games, etc is a desirable lifestyle. Any philosophy that thinks it's natural to avoid women is full of sh it. I can understand them but unfortunately I have to agree with the feminists when they call them bitter. That's what they are. At least our objective is to find good women (aka foreign women). That lot are way too insecure to even consider it. Wow, I just used shaming language. Feels weird. But it's true.

Sometimes I think about creating a ton of sockpuppets and trolling both MGTOW and Roosh. I'll definitely get round to it.

From this moment onwards, the MGTOW forum and Roosh's forum will be known as the Twatosphere.

Twatosphere. Remember that.

Twatosphere.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

exactly.

expats are all having a healthy lifestyle especially we in south east asia where even the hunchback of notredame could boom boom and find a decent girlfriend.

mgtow is anti-life, how can they be even PROUD of shutting down their sexual life ?
as if it was a sort of revenge against women ? as if women would ever care ?

women would LAUGH about it, and some would be happy actually if those creeps go "in strike" or become gay.
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

and about Roosh : maybe i'm overly paranoid but to me it smells of BS 100%, i would not be surprised if this guy is a total fake who never set foot outside the USA and made a business out of cut&paste and rewrite in his pua/mgtow articles and ebooks.

i've read a couple of his ebooks, nothing new at all, always the same tripe read elsewhere decades before him and the other pua crooks.

he also doesn't do workshops which sounds even more fishy to me, if he's so good at picking up girls and if he's got such a big audience of nerds why not monetizing his success ? maybe because his house of cards would miserably crumble once facing real people face to face ?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I like the MGTOW concept from time to time. The last years I have been in a MGTOW phase where I didn´t actively invest in chicks. But this might change after I change for better locations. - It´s also a matter of money. Money gives you freedom and to the chance to bound with women. Without money you quickly can become a homeless guy. So first money then girls. - SEA yeah you get girls but mostly the ugly ones. It depends on the personal ROI. Roosh guys invest to much - There was this guy who went to Russia and spent some 13k Dollar for 2 month or so and got 12 notches his friend only 6. That´s terrible. -- MGTOW guys are burned at bitter and fragile some need time to recover some are lost mentally. But it´s always good not to be dependent on sex and have the choice to live without it if one wants to. It´s a usefull skillset it can prent you from flying from the balcony in Pattaya.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I suppose in a way we too are MGTOW, but only with western women. When I walk down the street I try not to even look at females, unless they look like they've only been here for a short time. Or if they look too good not to look at. But as far as online dating, they're dead to me. It's filipinas for me. For some reason eastern europeans and latin american women aren't good. It's weird how it's just filipinas who are any good.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone on MGTOW?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

mguy wrote:Hey is there anyone here in the MGTOW scene? I found a forum http://www.mgtowforums.com/ but registration is locked. Why?

This is the hardcore MGTOW.

Nacho locks the forum for new registration to deter tolls. Every now and then you will get an open window to where you can register.