MGTOW is BS !

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: MGTOW is BS !

Post by Zambales »

zboy1 wrote:
October 18th, 2013, 8:59 pm
SlaveToLove wrote:i've just been banned in the AVFM forum for supporting P4P as a working alternative to MGTOW which i see as nothing more than yet another cult of death and self-inflicted onanism.

these guys look to be completely hopeless, most of them don't even have a passport i guess, the idea of becoming expats in countries where p***y is dime a dozen is SO remote and unthinkable for them.

they just give up their sexual life and condemned themselves to become sexless angry old farts, they can't even believe in the existance of places like Pattaya or whatever and they utterly disdain p4p without ever having f***ed a single p4p girl.

WTF these guys are a joke, i feel pity for them.
You should read WillNDowd's Filipino P4P thread, where he is having sex with all these bargirls and young females, but he is still left bitter and angry by the whole experience. He's in paradise, yet, not fully-satisfied with his life. He became angry that people were criticizing his mongering in the country, and deleted his thread as a result...

The best thing for men to do is the have a genuine loving relationship with a foreign women that will lead to marriage.
I can relate to this because I played the field for a number of years when I was younger although I wasn't left bitter and angry. just unfulfilled in the end and kind of empty yearning for that special bond.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This entire thread is retarded because AVfM is a men’s rights site that has no relation to MGTOW.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande on Incels, MGTOW, and PUA. And whether being single is better than getting married.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@WorldTraveler

Your hero Dr. Todd Grande said in his videos above that the MAJORITY of men who want sex can get sex and aren't forced to be incels. Is that true? If so, does that mean we are losers? If so, why?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne