Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why is rape such a big deal?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

tre
Junior Poster
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Post by tre » October 31st, 2013, 8:17 am

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote:However, real legitimate rape is NOT ok...not for men or women. I've been robbed for tens of thousands of dollars and I've let that go. I definitely wouldn't let rape go as easily....
So if your girlfriend raped you in the manner described upthread you would feel duty bound to murder her then?

No woman can overpower and rape me Cornfed...that's the whole point. She can't physically force me to do anything so this example doesn't work. Men are the stronger sex and thus are the ONLY ones that can force sex on others.

Winston, you are completely correct in saying that men want what they can't have. I had to deal with a rich, powerful stalker that was following my gf around for 2 YEARS. The fact that she told him "no" drove him nuts....he just wasn't used to that. He literally became obsessed because he couldn't seem to have her. Yes, the lust for power over others is a common desire of many men. I don't trust or respect those men in the least. Elitists are perfect examples of such men. Some of you seem to hate Elitists yet it seems that is only due to the fact that you are not one of them.

I've been with girls in the past that said no at first, but body language said otherwise. It doesn't hurt to find out if she means otherwise, but nothing forcible. If she means no...you'll KNOW she means no. In my experience, girls just don't want to come off as sluts so they wanna make you wait....at least if they really like you. If they give it up easily, that would be the last time they'd likely hear from me....gotta keep me interested by making me wait a bit. The manly, alpha thing to do is to shrug it off as if to say "your loss"....and let it go. Being pushy is NOT manly and only shows desperation. You don't NEED sex on any particular night. If you strike out, go look at some porn or something, take a shower and go to bed. There is always tomorrow...

I don't think the forum should be censored at all. I'm a big fan of free speech. I find the VAST differences of opinion to be interesting. I think Cornfed knew the response he'd get, but it's his strong opinion and he wanted to share it. Although I strongly disagree and was somewhat offended by it at first, I think it's good that he can share it here. Speech and opinions are not the same as actions. I don't wanna live in a box thinking that everyone thinks the same as I do. I'd rather know what others think and why they think the way they do...




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2013, 8:59 am

tre wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So if your girlfriend raped you in the manner described upthread you would feel duty bound to murder her then?
No woman can overpower and rape me Cornfed...that's the whole point. She can't physically force me to do anything so this example doesn't work. Men are the stronger sex and thus are the ONLY ones that can force sex on others.
The example given wasn't about overpowering you. Read it again. It was about having sex you while you were asleep. They can certainly do that if you are a healthy man. And you are almost certainly wrong about no woman being able to overpower you. Have you met any Polynesian women? But, you say, they wouldn't be able to make you get it up? There is at least one documented case of a woman jamming the barrel of a fountain pen down a man/s urethra in order to make him penetrate her. This kind of thing may happen all the time, but you would never know about it. Who would report it?

tre
Junior Poster
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Post by tre » October 31st, 2013, 7:58 pm

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So if your girlfriend raped you in the manner described upthread you would feel duty bound to murder her then?
No woman can overpower and rape me Cornfed...that's the whole point. She can't physically force me to do anything so this example doesn't work. Men are the stronger sex and thus are the ONLY ones that can force sex on others.
The example given wasn't about overpowering you. Read it again. It was about having sex you while you were asleep. They can certainly do that if you are a healthy man. And you are almost certainly wrong about no woman being able to overpower you. Have you met any Polynesian women? But, you say, they wouldn't be able to make you get it up? There is at least one documented case of a woman jamming the barrel of a fountain pen down a man/s urethra in order to make him penetrate her. This kind of thing may happen all the time, but you would never know about it. Who would report it?
Unless I was drugged, they aren't going to be able to get into position if I didn't want them to. I do not go into comatose when I sleep. If drugged, I would not be going "up" so they couldn't do anything anyway. They could do disgusting, dangerous and frankly life-threatening things to me while I was drugged/passed out. In that case, I'd DEFINITELY seek criminal charges. Drugging me is criminal and I'd make them pay for that at very least . Yes, I've met plenty of Polynesian women and no, they can absolutely NOT overpower me. It would take more than one man (any man) to overpower me so no woman would have a prayer. Violence (knocking me out with an object or drugging) would be required to get anywhere with me. This makes it possible for men to rape men, but not for women to rape men. You must be a very small man to even think this way. Unless you are a complete weakling of a man, you WILL be able to overpower the majority of women (if not all of them). I understand your argument, your point of view, etc., but you are really reaching here....

You keep going back to f***ing a woman while she is asleep. If she said no, then you are raping her. I understand the fine line and that is why it's in your best interest to leave it alone. Having sex with her against her will is stupid, weak and pathetic on your part. If she chooses to get you in trouble, it would be her call. If you are in bed with her, then she already likes/trusts you to some extent. You may have already had sex with her recently. This is definitely on a different level than getting raped by a stranger. Why f**k it up in a moment of weakness AND put yourself at risk?

It's in ANYONE'S best interest to have a say in who they have sex with. A fairly good percentage of human beings have sexually transmitted diseases (some which end life) and many other serious problems. While these problems still spread without rape, at least people have made the choices and haven't been forced into something that ends their life. I've turned down plenty of women for sex within the USA, whether it be due to risk factor (they look unclean or unhealthy) and/or that I found them unattractive. I think everyone should have and exercise this freedom. If you disagree, then you disagree based on selfishness. That's like an obese AW stating that WE should have to f**k them and that we shouldn't have the freedom to look elsewhere for sex....the idea is ridiculous.

There does seem to be a serious problem with false rapes being reported. This is also extremely criminal. This could even happen to a married man whose vindictive wife wanted to end the relationship in a way that benefited her. She could willingly have sex (maybe even initiate it) and then cry rape....scary thought. It would then be left to lawyers and judges in our ridiculous legal system. A completely innocent male could LOSE and this would be devastating. Something definitely does need to be done about that and I think some of you think that removing criminal charges from rape would fix it. While I think you may be right in a very small percentage of cases, I think it would definitely cause MUCH more problems than any possible benefit. People would then have to take matters into their own hands when dealing with rapists as the legal system wouldn't be doing anything about it. Instead of prison time, they'd be brutally murdered or disfigured (ex. dick cut off). Many hate the fact that females are scared/distrusting of males now...that would only increase by leaps and bounds if rape were to become legal.

If one doesn't like the laws that protect women in the USA, there are other countries to choose from. Some are better than the USA and some are worse...make sure you research. Men have even fewer rights in Singapore than the USA and women have more, for instance.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 4:09 am

It should be noted that the underpinning idea of the modern rape bullshit industry - that females should whimsically choose who to have sex with - is insane. (It could be argued that the underpinning idea is that sex should be a mutual decision, but in fact the implicit assumption is that men always want sex and the female should choose). In normal societies, female sexuality is regarded as a resource in the same way as the labor of men is regarded as a resource, to be used for the benefit of society. Letting females choose when to have sex makes no more sense then letting employees choose when they want to work or not without penalty. Most females in sane societies are married off to men selected by their family and then are expected to have sex with their husband and only their husband. A minority of females are hoes who are expected to have sex with paying clients under the direction of their pimp. Under this system, hardworking, decent men reap access to sex as a reward for being hardworking and decent, which tends to keep them that way as well as improving the gene pool by spreading their genetic material. There is no element of seduction in this. The ability to seduce females is not seen as a virtue, and in fact seducers are regarded as vermin for the same reason that other social parasites are regarded as vermin. They are using the resources of society without making any corresponding contribution. This is what works. The whole of modern thinking on gender relations is ass backwards.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » November 1st, 2013, 4:15 am

Cornfed wrote:It should be noted that the underpinning idea of the modern rape bullshit industry - that females should whimsically choose who to have sex with - is insane. (It could be argued that the underpinning idea is that sex should be a mutual decision, but in fact the implicit assumption is that men always want sex and the female should choose). In normal societies, female sexuality is regarded as a resource in the same way as the labor of men is regarded as a resource, to be used for the benefit of society. Letting females choose when to have sex makes no more sense then letting employees choose when they want to work or not without penalty. Most females in sane societies are married off to men selected by their family and then are expected to have sex with their husband and only their husband. A minority of females are hoes who are expected to have sex with paying clients under the direction of their pimp. Under this system, hardworking, decent men reap access to sex as a reward for being hardworking and decent, which tends to keep them that way as well as improving the gene pool by spreading their genetic material. There is no element of seduction in this. The ability to seduce females is not seen as a virtue, and in fact seducers are regarded as vermin for the same reason that other social parasites are regarded as vermin. They are using the resources of society without making any corresponding contribution. This is what works. The whole of modern thinking on gender relations is a** backwards.
Here's the the thing Cornfed, I prefer to have a woman have sex with me because she wants MY cock inside here and not because she's obligated. Women are allowed to choose and should be, nothing wrong with this.

So in your warped vision of how relationships should work, women should not be allowed to choose who they f**k? This thread has showed me a lot...too much.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 6:07 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Here's the the thing Cornfed, I prefer to have a woman have sex with me because she wants MY cock inside here and not because she's obligated. Women are allowed to choose and should be, nothing wrong with this.
What is wrong with it is that it leads to the destruction of civilization for reasons we have gone into a thousand times. Your conditioned personal preferences count for nothing.
So in your warped vision of how relationships should work, women should not be allowed to choose who they f**k?
Yes, that is how human civilization works.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » November 1st, 2013, 6:11 am

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Here's the the thing Cornfed, I prefer to have a woman have sex with me because she wants MY cock inside here and not because she's obligated. Women are allowed to choose and should be, nothing wrong with this.
What is wrong with it is that it leads to the destruction of civilization for reasons we have gone into a thousand times. Your conditioned personal preferences count for nothing.
So in your warped vision of how relationships should work, women should not be allowed to choose who they f**k?
Yes, that is how human civilization works.
I think you're completely full of shit.

If this were how human civilization works, there wouldn't be laws prohibiting men from raping women.

Again, I'm not talking about false rape accusations. Rape is rape, period. To say a man can't stop is total bullshit too.

tre
Junior Poster
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Post by tre » November 1st, 2013, 6:45 am

Cornfed wrote: In normal societies, female sexuality is regarded as a resource in the same way as the labor of men is regarded as a resource, to be used for the benefit of society. Letting females choose when to have sex makes no more sense then letting employees choose when they want to work or not without penalty. Most females in sane societies are married off to men selected by their family and then are expected to have sex with their husband and only their husband. A minority of females are hoes who are expected to have sex with paying clients under the direction of their pimp.
This sums up how Cornfed feels about women in general. He sees them as a resource and not as a human with basic human rights. Men don't get to choose who they have sex with either, nor do they have to qualify themselves. Their family chooses for them and then the man gets to have the woman as his prisoner for life. The woman may never like the man, but tough shit...

This all sounds archaic and barbaric. It goes back to a time where life didn't mean much. It goes back to the time of false gods, human sacrifice and many other ugly things.

I'm with AIB as I don't want a woman to have sex with me if she doesn't want to. If she doesn't want it she can go kick rocks. I like to choose who I'm with and I could give two shits who my family thinks I should be with. Living life how someone else wants you to live it is extremely unrewarding. I am no elitist and do not lust for power over others. If a girl wants to be with me, she will make efforts to be with me. If she doesn't, she can leave....simple as that.

The way things used to be would allow losers to have women no matter what. They would not have to improve themselves in any way. I don't see how this would improve any gene pool. To suggest that decent men need to have women that are forced to be with them is ass backwards IMO. If they are truly decent and qualified, they should have no problems getting women without having to force someone to stay with them.

Women don't get to have whoever they want either. I have turned down plenty of women and I know I'm not the only one...not even close. Many here have probably turned down a woman at some point in their lives if not hundreds. If I'm with a women, I definitely chose to be with her. She is not forced to be with me, but she WILL be kicked to the curb if she misbehaves or doesn't take care of herself (obesity is a definite deal-breaker).

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 7:03 am

tre wrote: This sums up how Cornfed feels about women in general. He sees them as a resource and not as a human with basic human rights
How much in the way of human rights do you think females will have when feminism finally brings about complete economic and social collapse?
The way things used to be would allow losers to have women no matter what.
What the hell are you talking about? You would have to not be a loser for a quality female's family to give her to you as a wife and you would have to work to earn money to rent hoes. It is the current feminist system that allows scum to reproduce at the expense of decent men.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » November 1st, 2013, 7:05 am

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote: This sums up how Cornfed feels about women in general. He sees them as a resource and not as a human with basic human rights
How much in the way of human rights do you think females will have when feminism finally brings about complete economic and social collapse?
The way things used to be would allow losers to have women no matter what.
What the hell are you talking about? You would have to not be a loser for a quality female's family to give her to you as a wife and you would have to work to earn money to rent hoes. It is the current feminist system that allows scum to reproduce at the expense of decent men.
You're hopeless dude. Now I know why you can't get any p***y in the U.S.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 7:15 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote: I think you're completely full of shit.
The problem is your own ignorance about history and the nature of human society. Feminism has corrupted society so much that most people have no idea how society is supposed to work, which is why the posts of informed people are so valuable.
If this were how human civilization works, there wouldn't be laws prohibiting men from raping women.
Traditionally rape laws were designed to protect the functional system of sex rationing described above by preventing antisocial behavior such as deflowering virgins without intending to marry them, sex with other men]s wives, sex with hoes without paying etc. Often forced sex was considered a mitigating factor as compared to seduction. The purpose of current feminist policy is of course to destroy society and turn females into haremwhores of the ruling class.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » November 1st, 2013, 7:22 am

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote: I think you're completely full of shit.
The problem is your own ignorance about history and the nature of human society. Feminism has corrupted society so much that most people have no idea how society is supposed to work, which is why the posts of informed people are so valuable.
If this were how human civilization works, there wouldn't be laws prohibiting men from raping women.
Traditionally rape laws were designed to protect the functional system of sex rationing described above by preventing antisocial behavior such as deflowering virgins without intending to marry them, sex with other men]s wives, sex with hoes without paying etc. Often forced sex was considered a mitigating factor as compared to seduction. The purpose of current feminist policy is of course to destroy society and turn females into haremwhores of the ruling class.
You can talk about how it used to be all you want. What counts is how it is now. I'm man enough to get p***y without forcing a woman thus I don't need to rape them.

Now...if you truly believe your own bullshit, and that's what it is, then go on YouTube spouting off about how rape should be legalized and the world is a f***ed up place. Write to your lawmakers to get the laws changed. Watch how fast your ass gets thrown in the looney bin. But don't bitch to me about how society is f***ed up because rape is no big deal. If you raped my girlfriend, sister, wife, or mother, I'd gladly slice your balls off and then sit in jail to pay my debt to society.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 7:26 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:You're hopeless dude. Now I know why you can't get any p***y in the U.S.
Your comment implies you have succumbed to extreme maginism in that you think sluts will have sex with the highest quality men. As has been explained numerous times, almost the exact opposite is the case, with stupid scumbags being most favored by sluts.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » November 1st, 2013, 7:32 am

Cornfed wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:You're hopeless dude. Now I know why you can't get any p***y in the U.S.
Your comment implies you have succumbed to extreme maginism in that you think sluts will have sex with the highest quality men. As has been explained numerous times, almost the exact opposite is the case, with stupid scumbags being most favored by sluts.
Funny, I never had a problem getting laid in the US or here in Asia. What about you? Or do you rape women to get laid?

Like I said, to me, you're a f***ing lost cause. And if you or anyone else tried raping one of my loved ones, I wouldn't hesitate to get medieval on your ass.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2013, 7:34 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote: You can talk about how it used to be all you want. What counts is how it is now.
I’m just pointing out the damaging consequences of what is happening now. If you are happy with the destruction of human society and perhaps our extinction, then fine.
I'm man enough to get p***y without forcing a woman thus I don't need to rape them.
Like I said, in non-insane society, seducers were regarded as vermin. It would be seen as extremely unmanly and demeaning to have to con/beg/game females into sex rather than earning the right to have sex with them due to your contribution to society.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”