HR Have Absolute Power Over Male Workers

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Western women can get you fired for any reason.

http://www.returnofkings.com/14599/huma ... le-workers

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously HR departments consist entirely of horrible cunts whose only purpose is to harass productive male workers and enforce the ZOGs warped political agenda. They are among the people I hope to see dog-chained to the walls of S-21 style prisons come the revolution.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: HR Have Absolute Power Over Male Workers

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:Western women can get you fired for any reason.

Eventually, more capable men will either quit & go fishing, pool their pennies and start rival firms, or open outside consultancies that charge the big companies for what they were once doing when they had their own competent workers in-house.

Plenty of the ones who start a new business will keep the number of official employees below various regulation thresholds.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Eventually, more capable men will either quit & go fishing, pool their pennies and start rival firms, or open outside consultancies that charge the big companies for what they were once doing when they had their own competent workers in-house.

Plenty of the ones who start a new business will keep the number of official employees below various regulation thresholds.
Back in 2010, I was in training in Richardson, Texas for a telemarketing job. My immediate manager was a gay, Stronje-baldhead-Black dude type. Ironically, he and I got along with one another (no homo). Literally on the first day of training out on the floor (no sexual pun whatsof.uckingever), I had gotten my first sale when nobody else has.

So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:

After I explained my situation about why I did it and that Im sorry, she said, "Oh somebody is getting fired today".

The w.hore ran to HR and without meeting with me, HR had fired me by proxy of telling the gay supervisor to tell me personally that I'm fired. After the gay guy had told me that I was fired, he said, "Damn I knew you were good on those phones out there. You were the only whom got a sale on the floor today..nobody else."....He walked out of the room gay-as-ever sniffling. Real story.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:
You got between a booger-bear ... and her pick-a-nic basket of chips & sammiches? :shock:
Haven't you seen "Faces of Death"? :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:

After I explained my situation about why I did it and that Im sorry, she said, "Oh somebody is getting fired today".

The w.hore ran to HR and without meeting with me, HR had fired me by proxy of telling the gay supervisor to tell me personally that I'm fired.
That is partly justified. Thieves are a pain in the butt in the workplace.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:

The w.hore ran to HR and without meeting with me, HR had fired me by proxy of telling the gay supervisor to tell me personally that I'm fired.
That is partly justified. Thieves are a pain in the butt in the workplace.
Yeah but those thieves didn't steal items to remain viable, they steal material items for pleasure and black market commerce, which aren't compulsory for immediate survival. I stole for survival and curtail my hunger until I had gotten home to eat. But again, I assume you have never been without food so it's easy for you to say that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Back in 2010, I was in training in Richardson, Texas for a telemarketing job. My immediate manager was a gay, Stronje-baldhead-Black dude type. Ironically, he and I got along with one another (no homo). Literally on the first day of training out on the floor (no sexual pun whatsof.uckingever), I had gotten my first sale when nobody else has.

So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:

The w.hore ran to HR and without meeting with me, HR had fired me by proxy of telling the gay supervisor to tell me personally that I'm fired. After the gay guy had told me that I was fired, he said, "Damn I knew you were good on those phones out there. You were the only whom got a sale on the floor today..nobody else."....He walked out of the room gay-as-ever sniffling. Real story.
I would have fired you. To those of us that bring food in only to have it disappear, that shit is infuriating as hell. Ask a coworker, don't just steal shit. 9 out of 10 times someone will spot you or share.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So since I had no food stamps nor any money, as everybody was leaving the classroom, I was so hungry that I can taste small intestinal juices so I reached into this Black fat b.itch's bag of TWO 1-FOOT LONG SUBWAY SANDWHICHES' BAGS to get some sunchips and as she walked back in, she caught me! :shock:
You got between a booger-bear ... and her pick-a-nic basket of chips & sammiches? :shock:
Haven't you seen "Faces of Death"? :lol: :lol:
Oh s.hit :-) That's epic. lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

HouseMD wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

I would have fired you. To those of us that bring food in only to have it disappear, that shit is infuriating as hell. Ask a coworker, don't just steal shit. 9 out of 10 times someone will spot you or share.
You're right. I was distraught, and too embarrassed to ask. I messed up. I only brought it up to demonstrate how HR has the power to fire people by a woman's voice but you guys didn't figure that out!! I thought you guys can learn from it. I didn't ask you guys about was the woman right or not. I just wanted people to learn from it.

Just like the story I had genital warts.
Just like a lot of truthful stories.
Be grateful that I am unyieldingly honest now (of course I stole the food so I wasn't in that desperate situation).

Now if I had asked for feedback on my action, then all of these answers would be adequate.

I can tell that Americans are gung-ho about "giving you the power to ask for something and having that power to say yes or no/former-commonwealth etiquette" when most of your ancestors didn't ask for s.hit and tyrannically had taken land from its original proprietors. The unmitigated pompousness of it all.

See if you guys were raised in Latin America, the food would have not been considered stealing because I'm already a classmate and Latinos find pleasure in having food available - asked to take it or not.

Now if I were breaking inside of a house in Latin America and we didn't know each other, then whatever happens to me would be justified.

You guys are too Americanized on this forum. The Philippines might be best for you guys on here. All jokes aside. Don't learn another language and spread pompous etiquette and delusional media to the rest of the world.

I get feedback for it existing; not for its adherence to the thread. Wow. Devoid of analyzing. And please no quid pro quo on using this against me in how I stole food situation or the hypothetical "breaking in house in Latin America" situation either.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

HouseMD wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

You're right. I was distraught, and too embarrassed to ask. I messed up. I only brought it up to demonstrate how HR has the power to fire people by a woman's voice but you guys didn't figure that out!! I thought you guys can learn from it. I didn't ask you guys about was the woman right or not. I just wanted people to learn from it.

Just like the story I had genital warts.
Just like a lot of truthful stories.
Be grateful that I am unyieldingly honest now (of course I stole the food so I wasn't in that desperate situation).

Now if I had asked for feedback on my action, then all of these answers would be adequate.

I can tell that Americans are gung-ho about "giving you the power to ask for something and having that power to say yes or no/former-commonwealth etiquette" when most of your ancestors didn't ask for s.hit and tyrannically had taken land from its original proprietors. The unmitigated pompousness of it all.

See if you guys were raised in Latin America, the food would have not been considered stealing because I'm already a classmate and Latinos find pleasure in having food available - asked to take it or not.

Now if I were breaking inside of a house in Latin America and we didn't know each other, then whatever happens to me would be justified.

You guys are too Americanized on this forum. The Philippines might be best for you guys on here. All jokes aside. Don't learn another language and spread pompous etiquette and delusional media to the rest of the world.

I get feedback for it existing; not for its adherence to the thread. Wow. Devoid of analyzing. And please no quid pro quo on using this against me in how I stole food situation or the hypothetical "breaking in house in Latin America" situation either.
Pompous etiquette like "don't steal my damn lunch"? I feel like that's a solid one to spread. And we're not judging, I think most of us are genuinely amused and busting your stones because it's the internet FFS.

But on topic, HR is a draconian department. It makes men afraid to pay women even the slightest kindness to their female coworkers for fear of the dreaded sexual harassment lawsuit. Since when is trying to go after a woman you see on the regular a criminal offense? How is that right or natural? Men and women shouldn't be forced to act as if they are sexless automatons in the workplace, it defies millions of years of evolution and serves no purpose.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:But on topic, HR is a draconian department. It makes men afraid to pay women even the slightest kindness to their female coworkers for fear of the dreaded sexual harassment lawsuit. Since when is trying to go after a woman you see on the regular a criminal offense? How is that right or natural? Men and women shouldn't be forced to act as if they are sexless automatons in the workplace, it defies millions of years of evolution and serves no purpose.
It serves two purposes. One is atomization. Evil Western regimes don't want people to form strong emotional bonds and be a unified society that might stand up to them. They want isolated individuals that can if necessary be taken down one by one, with no-one else caring. The other purpose is elite mate guarding. They are phasing in a policy where all attractive females are to be haremwhores of the ruling class, with no non-elite men being allowed to be sexually interested in them.