Feminist vs MRA vs PUA debate on NBC! :D

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
zacb
Experienced Poster

Feminist vs MRA vs PUA debate on NBC! :D

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

When I was into PUA, all I knew about Ross Jeffries was his NLP techniques (which I believe does not work at all).

This gives him a whole new light in my eyes. He was pretty awesome.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah. I respect the MRA guy too. Those women were just brutal.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zacb wrote:Yeah. I respect the MRA guy too. Those women were just brutal.
The MRA is definitely right in what he says. Unfortunately, speaking out like that will not only not get him laid, but will end up in him being scorned by both women and men. It's not even worth it because people are so brainwashed and won't understand (mostly men....the women have privilege so even if they do understand, they won't admit it for fear of giving up that privilege).

If a guy plans to stay in the US, being similar to Ross Jeffries will be the only way to get by (basically, charming, confident, and manipulative).

But this is par for course when you have any rational argument with women. They just get emotional and yell without making any logical argument or addressing the situation at hand.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow! Excellent video, Maverick!

I hope that weeny, male-feminist mangina, Bruce Weinstein goes straight to hell when he dies. Both the PUA and MRA guys were right, but, of course, get ridiculed for telling the truth to the pack of hideous, overweight, American females in the audience.

And it's only gotten worse since 1992...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:Wow! Excellent video, Maverick!

I hope that weeny, male-feminist mangina, Bruce Weinstein goes straight to hell when he dies. Both the PUA and MRA guys were right, but, of course, get ridiculed for telling the truth to the pack of hideous, overweight, American females in the audience.

And it's only gotten worse since 1992...
Appreciate the shout out, man, but I didn't post it. :P

I agree that the Bruce Weinstein fag is annoying as hell. You could tell that he doesn't have any opinions of his own (he barely speaks at all) and becomes extremely happy when the female audience applauds him. Clearly validation-seeking and pathetic.

It doesn't seem like it's gotten much worse over the years. Pretty much the same, in my opinion (which is bad as well).
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's a shame that the MRA and Ross couldn't find some common ground. You could tell the the MRA was just so disgusted by the feminist because of how far away he was leaning from him. It would have been good if he and Ross would have united against everybody, instead of squabbling over the details. And of course the childishness and facetiousness from the presenter and the audience was ridiculous. Women really are children. Children with adult vocabularies, that's all. The only positive thing about them was the fact that their faces showed just a little bit of humility compared to how it would be if that interview had happened now.