The Feminist Lie that women can do anything men can

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

The Feminist Lie that women can do anything men can

Post by Winston »

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/04/t ... an-do.html

Among the lies of Feminism, is the claim that "women can do anything that men can do". If that's so, then:

- How come 99 percent of all major accomplishments and inventions in the world were done by men? All women can accomplish better is getting more likes on Facebook. lol
- How come every time I get my car's oil changed, it's always a man doing it? Never a woman?
- How come when I get a car fixed, it's always a man doing it?
- How come when I see construction workers working outside, they are always men? Why aren't women building houses too?
- How come when I call the plumber, it's always a man that comes?
- How come when there is a strange sound in the dark outside, women always want men to check it out? Why don't they check it out themselves?
- How come there has never been a great female general that has won great military battles against all odds, such as Napoleon's masterful victory at the Battle of Austerlitz? Or Alexander the Great's epic victory at the Battle of Gautemala against a Persian army 4 or 5 times the size of his?
- How come great inventors, painters, and composers throughout history have always been men? Where are the female Mozarts, DaVincis and Einsteins?
- How come professional sports divide men and women into different leagues? Even pro tennis is divided by gender. If men and women were the same, why aren't they playing together on the same teams? Why aren't football teams co-ed?
- Why aren't women going into front lines in battle in the army?
- Why don't women run into burning buildings to try to save lives?

So you see, equality does not mean that men and women are the same. Feminists can't answer or address the questions above. They are totally out of touch with reality and logic, and are either dishonest or delusional. There's no way around it.

All they care about is their hatred for men, and all they see everywhere is the word "misogyny" in everything, which they use as a broad brush to smear everything and everyone they don't like. But it's mostly all in their delusional twisted hate-filled heads.

The truth is, men and women are different. They are smart in different ways and good at different things. Women are smarter at certain things like fashion, interior design, cooking, raising babies, etc. But men are smarter in other things. Men are more logical, while women are more intuitive. Men are natural conquerors, pioneers and explorers, while women are better nurturers. Men are better in creative and intellectual pursuits, inventions, and leadership roles. But women prefer to conform and follow. They are nurturers who provide support, love and companionship to supplement the emotional needs of their man.

Everyone knows these things. They are all too obvious. Why can't liberals and feminists accept this reality that men and women are different and suited for different things? Why can't they accept the truth? What is wrong with them?

Question for feminists: If feminism is about equality then:

1. How come in America you are allowed to say "women are smarter than men" but you can't say "men are smarter than women" without being labeled a sexist pig? Why does "equality" have such double standards?
2. How come husbands say "She's the boss" when referring to their wives? Why are wives in charge by default due to their gender? How is that equal?
3. Why is it that when a man and woman are arguing, it is assumed that the woman is always right and the man is a fool who must apologize? Sitcoms like "Home Improvement" always depict this. How is that equal?
4. Why is everyone nicer to a girl than a guy? Who do girls get preferential treatment, attention and special favors from others? Where is the equality for men in that?
5. Why can't you fight for equality without hating men and without destroying your natural femininity and without turning yourselves into monsters who hate love, romance and flirtation?
6. Why can't you fight for equality without becoming masculine, and without detesting the qualities of beauty, grace, class, elegance and femininity in women, thus making yourself unattractive in the process? Women in the 1970's were able to stand for equality without losing their femininity and beauty (e.g. Charlies Angels) so why can't you?

So you see, isn't your "feminism" really about female superiority while paying lip service to "equality"? Why the deception? Think about it. Meditate on the above and you will see how hypocritical it is.

I hope that you see how destructive, degenerate and unnatural your "feminism" is and how it's actually been a trojan horse designed to destroy your femininity and gender for some nefarious purpose.

The elites behind the movement don't care about your equal rights. Why would they? You are just cattle to them. You are just an economic resource to them. They are using you for their own nefarious agenda. Please wake up before it's too late. Try to head back toward wholesome femininity and sacred feminine qualities.
Last edited by Winston on May 17th, 2014, 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The Feminist Lie that women can do anything men can

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote: Among the lies of Feminism, is the claim that "women can do anything that men can do". If that's so, then:

- How come every time I get my car's oil changed, it's always a man doing it? Never a woman?
- How come when I get a car fixed, it's always a man doing it?
- How come when I see construction workers working outside, they are always men? Why aren't women building houses too?
- How come when I call the plumber, it's always a man that comes?
Because it's important those services be performed ... correctly? :D
Winston wrote:They can't answer or address these. So you see, feminists are totally and utterly out of touch with reality. They are either dishonest or delusional. There's no way around it. They are totally out of touch with reality and logic.
Now that you know this, you can find better ways to waste your time.
Winston wrote: Women are smarter at certain things like fashion, interior design, cooking, raising babies, etc.
Winston wrote: women are better nurturers. ... They are nurturers who provide support, love and companionship to supplement the emotional needs of their man.
Spend some time near the lower class. :roll:
That sounds like writing after indulging in some superb herb, and by "some", I mean approximately a bale.
Did you leave enough for everyone else?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mark Dice does a video exposing this whole thing called " left handed screwdriver " and he uses the women themselves to make the point industrial civilization as we know it will collapse for sure without industrious males to support it's up keep.

The people running this feminist con want the industrialization of the world to collapse and that is one of the reasons they support the lowering of the male ability in society.

I do not want to say males are superior to females but we are where we are today because Father decided to come out of the trees!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video about female athletes compared to male athletes. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Before realizing how irrational feminists are, I tried bringing up these points to a group of girls online complaining that women still need further rights and are being oppressed (by white men :roll: ). I was attacked, my comment downvoted by probably everyone in the group, and comments claiming gender is mental and not biological, not all men are physically stronger than women, and that "all men are predators" were upvoted.

About half of my female American friends from high school became feminists within a few years of graduating. I don't speak with them anymore, as I would not be willing to agree with their nonsense when they'd eventually bring it up.

This is one of the key reasons I'm heading back to Asia. Women there tend to grasp REALITY. :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WOMEN ARE PROPERTY!

GOD HATES FEMINISM! It is a self correcting problem feminism leads to societal collapse.

GOD IS ON MY SIDE FUCKERSS!
Ephesians 5:22-24:
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
UpWithTheWu
Freshman Poster

Post by UpWithTheWu »

You are so cool, Johnny Law.

Yeah, women are obviously property like goats and donkeys. I remember an ancient quote, very roughly paraphrased said "men can travel and gain wisdom, a woman who does this: ABSOLUTELY RUINED".
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

xhatox wrote:Before realizing how irrational feminists are, I tried bringing up these points to a group of girls online complaining that women still need further rights and are being oppressed (by white men :roll: ). I was attacked, my comment downvoted by probably everyone in the group, and comments claiming gender is mental and not biological, not all men are physically stronger than women, and that "all men are predators" were upvoted.

About half of my female American friends from high school became feminists within a few years of graduating. I don't speak with them anymore, as I would not be willing to agree with their nonsense when they'd eventually bring it up.

This is one of the key reasons I'm heading back to Asia. Women there tend to grasp REALITY. :)
I can only agree to your comment.

To talk to feminists is a waste of time, also for women. About USA is should be said, such discussions are often ending in hateful meaningless rhetoric.
So-called US-grrls are not known being able to offer their arguments in a polite way.

The majority of these women claiming discrimination never worked anything productive in their life, merely permanent students, members of any NGO to rescue poor girls and unfortunately they are frequently joined by some stupid men who do everything to please such bad women. Feminists, both female and male are verbally strong, but otherwise useless people.

In Asia, you have also such women of course, but such a behavior is not supported by the majority of people and the laws.
Here in Japan for example, a single mother with children all from different fathers has a bad time, she is not considered as the 'brave heroic mother' and can hardly claim any benefits like free housing and child support

Most feminist radical and hateful trouble-makers are clearly from the English speaking areas, UK, USA, Australia to mention a few.
ineedurbanism
Freshman Poster

Post by ineedurbanism »

Women just want cushy management and marketing positions. I work in a big tech company and they try and staff women as much as possible because they are liberals. But they are mostly only qualified for marketing positions where they debate for months - literally - on something so simple as naming a product. That's all they do. They just talk in business jargon but don't actually do or make anything.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

ineedurbanism wrote:
August 19th, 2017, 4:03 pm
Women just want cushy management and marketing positions. I work in a big tech company and they try and staff women as much as possible because they are liberals. But they are mostly only qualified for marketing positions where they debate for months - literally - on something so simple as naming a product. That's all they do. They just talk in business jargon but don't actually do or make anything.
I have seen the same, I'm guessing its possible for these tech companies to do this as they are so profitable, they can do this until more competition comes in. You wont see this too much in situations where the margins are thin.

"For equals the honorable and the just consist in sharing alike, as is just and equal. But that the unequal should be given to equals, and the unlike to those who are like, is contrary to nature, and nothing which is contrary to nature is good."― Aristotle

Or a better transliteration:

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
Or
"Feminist doctrine claims men and women should be exactly equal,this is against nature. Creating this unnatural equality is a great injustice injuring all involved. The truth is woman is the dominant sex, men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman's attention, this is the just natural order"
משה בן יצחק
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

i might b of da few but I have no problem with feminism. Im just not threaten by them whatsoever. the way I see it is that they have penis envy. Its just their weak desperate attempt to trying to one up us. Yes the government and social customs, and laws are all inclined in their favor but if you are well versed in their wicked ways they cant hurt you. Unless you make the mistakes they are looking for you to make. It is your responsibility to fish out the bad fish. If you happen to spot one and you still make the mistake of getting yourself hooked. Then you've got it comin. Otherwise your in the safety net.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.