Acid Attacks On Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: By-the-way, if I were to come do something about- you WOULD be my slave. Not in the figurative sense, in the literal "commandeering someone else's life" sense. I'm not so fanatical about freedom that I can't oppress someone with oppressive & slaver-like traits. Hey- maybe acid burns can be involved! Doesn't that sound like fun? Maybe a cigarette burn or two? Seeing as you seem to think it's okay for someone to burn a woman with acid for smoking AND that it's fine for men to burn each other with this for its own sake.
Hello,

Your entire problem is with my views on females ~ I.S.I.S. is continuing to dominate them and doesn't let them drive and you filthy American men can't bear it. It's like an itch to you if others have power over women because YOU have no power over yours. It drives you mad {(a very normal reaction)} because all men want power over females and if they don't have it, naturally they will not be able to stand other men having it.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: My entire problem is WAY more multi-faceted than just your views on women. Your views on children, your general cruelty, and your general dictatorial alignment are all included. Plus, there's whole "me-being-called-filth-by-someone-that's-less-than-me" thing.

All men don't have this urge that you're talking about- only creepy little demon-wannabes like you do. I have no urge to f**k a mannequin, either. I think the concept being referenced is more than clear on that one.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: My entire problem is WAY more multi-faceted than just your views on women. Your views on children, your general cruelty, and your general dictatorial alignment are all included. Plus, there's whole "me-being-called-filth-by-someone-that's-less-than-me" thing.

All men don't have this urge that you're talking about- only creepy little demon-wannabes like you do <> <>.
Hello,

You and I will not agree. You are the enemy. Jump into a dry well and take your life. You will be happier ~ and more importantly ~

THE WORLD WILL BE HAPPIER!!!!

In the meanwhile fatboy ~ stuff another burger into yourself so you blow up! BLAM!!!!! BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: You're right, we won't agree. As for stuffing another burger into myself, there's something YOU can stuff into YOURSELF- fag! Hey, maybe you can kill yourself doing it!

THAT would make the world a better place. Oh, and I thought you wanted women & children to be miserable- so what do you care about the world being happier? Maybe you just realize that I would care about something like that?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: My entire problem is WAY more multi-faceted than just your views on women. Your views on children, your general cruelty, and your general dictatorial alignment are all included. Plus, there's whole "me-being-called-filth-by-someone-that's-less-than-me" thing.

All men don't have this urge that you're talking about- only creepy little demon-wannabes like you do <> <>.
Hello,

You and I will not agree. You are the enemy. Jump into a dry well and take your life. You will be happier ~ and more importantly ~

In the meanwhile fatboy ~ stuff another burger into yourself so you blow up! BLAM!!!!! BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anatol-

You say you are a Christian. What does your Christian faith mean to you? Could you briefly explain that? From your statements, you do not seem either Spanish or Christian. You do not even seem mainstream Muslim. You praise murder, rape and acid attacks. Feel free to post in both English and Spanish as you wish, and please pause for a moment on violent threats in order to make it clear who you really are.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:
Anatol wrote:

Hello,

Anatol-

You say you are a Christian. What does your Christian faith mean to you? Could you briefly explain that? From your statements, you do not seem either Spanish or Christian. You do not even seem mainstream Muslim. You praise murder, rape and acid attacks. Feel free to post in both English and Spanish as you wish, and please pause for a moment on violent threats in order to make it clear who you really are.
Hello,

There are many examples in The Bible showing violent punishments for wrong-doers. What is the issue?