Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Taco » October 6th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Essentially, "confident" women are incapable of viewing men as human beings.

Because their self-esteem has been artificially boosted by society, today's girls need extra-concentrated doses of dominance (assholes) "i.e. game" in order to feel womanly, like a junkie chasing the dragon.

Pushing lies like the claim that one in three women will be raped during her lifetime and their constantly expanding the definition of rape are ways for feminists to indulge their desire for vulnerability in a way that doesn't conflict with their view of themselves as "strong" and "empowered."

The Case Against Female Self-Esteem
http://mattforney.com/2013/09/16/the-ca ... lf-esteem/

The Case Against Female Education
http://mattforney.com/2013/12/02/the-ca ... education/
Last edited by Taco on October 7th, 2014, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1085
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Post by Jonny Law » October 7th, 2014, 1:05 am

I personally do not understand why women have self-esteem. They are at best property of a man.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » October 7th, 2014, 1:53 am

Image

Image

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » October 10th, 2014, 2:18 am

Hello,

A female with 'empowerment' {(selfish)} self-esteem means she is trying to be a man. This is actually a CRIME against mankind. A female's self-esteem should come from how subservient a woman she is and how good a housewife she is. This is common-sense.

[~} Women's education is unnecessary and evil. Women should be home-schooled from the mothers and learn how to be the perfect house-wives. This leads to healthy males and since we're men, we need to care about what WE want! Don't worry about females. Men have been given the chance to live life as a man and to let women deprive us of the right to have NORMAL females around us in society and as wives is a crime against mankind!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27121
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Winston » November 27th, 2017, 11:07 am

Yeah well men are clearly the dominant gender. However that doesnt mean that all men are fit to lead though. Some men are bad and foolish and stupid and reckless. They should not lead. And smart women should not follow them. But this is about the genders in general. Doesnt apply to every individual of course.

I have a theory about why American women are so obsessed with self esteem and seem so insecure, which makes sense. Its like a great revelation. Very true but taboo to talk about. You notice how American women are focused on self esteem issues and blabber about it a lot, but foreign women are not? Well there's a logical reason for that.

1. American women badly want to be equal or superior to men. They feel its their right. However they know deep down that they are inferior to men. They've never built or invented or designed anything in civilization. They've never won any battles or wars, or built any empires, civilizations, cities or skyscrapers. Or invented any new technologies. Instinctively they know that. And they know that the best male athletes can beat the best female athletes. And the best male chess players can beat the best female chess players. So they know they are inferior both physically in terms of strength and mentally in terms of intelligence and logic too.

All this makes them feel insecure and they resent it subconsciously. As a result they need to boost themselves with lots of extra self esteem, which is fake and pseudo of course. But its like a band aid that helps them think they are patching up their inferiority complex for not being truly equal to men.

2. Moreover, they've suppressed their feminity and hate it. So in a sense they hate their true selves that nature gave them. Hence, since they hate themselves, they truly have low self esteem. Thus they have to find artifical ways to keep boosting their self esteem, using stupid new age mantras and self help books, etc.

If they had accepted and embraced their feminine nature and who they are, then they would have true self esteem and confidence, the way foreign women do. And then they wouldn't blab on about self esteem like some wounded animal. Thats why you dont see women in Russia or China blabbing about self esteem. Only American women do. Furthermore, American women before the era of feminism did not blab about self esteem either.

3. Plus of course, American culture produces low self esteem in general because no one truly likes you for you. People only like you if you are useful to them in their business or career or you help raise their social image. Hence no one feels truly loved and accepted for themselves. That's gotta be a factor as well.

What do you think of my theory? Does my explanation make sense?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Adama » November 27th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 11:07 am
Yeah well men are clearly the dominant gender. However that doesnt mean that all men are fit to lead though. Some men are bad and foolish and stupid and reckless. They should not lead. And smart women should not follow them. But this is about the genders in general. Doesnt apply to every individual of course.

I have a theory about why American women are so obsessed with self esteem and seem so insecure, which makes sense. Its like a great revelation. Very true but taboo to talk about. You notice how American women are focused on self esteem issues and blabber about it a lot, but foreign women are not? Well there's a logical reason for that.

1. American women badly want to be equal or superior to men. They feel its their right. However they know deep down that they are inferior to men. They've never built or invented or designed anything in civilization. They've never won any battles or wars, or built any empires, civilizations, cities or skyscrapers. Or invented any new technologies. Instinctively they know that. And they know that the best male athletes can beat the best female athletes. And the best male chess players can beat the best female chess players. So they know they are inferior both physically in terms of strength and mentally in terms of intelligence and logic too.

All this makes them feel insecure and they resent it subconsciously. As a result they need to boost themselves with lots of extra self esteem, which is fake and pseudo of course. But its like a band aid that helps them think they are patching up their inferiority complex for not being truly equal to men.

2. Moreover, they've suppressed their feminity and hate it. So in a sense they hate their true selves that nature gave them. Hence, since they hate themselves, they truly have low self esteem. Thus they have to find artifical ways to keep boosting their self esteem, using stupid new age mantras and self help books, etc.

If they had accepted and embraced their feminine nature and who they are, then they would have true self esteem and confidence, the way foreign women do. And then they wouldn't blab on about self esteem like some wounded animal. Thats why you dont see women in Russia or China blabbing about self esteem. Only American women do. Furthermore, American women before the era of feminism did not blab about self esteem either.

3. Plus of course, American culture produces low self esteem in general because no one truly likes you for you. People only like you if you are useful to them in their business or career or you help raise their social image. Hence no one feels truly loved and accepted for themselves. That's gotta be a factor as well.

What do you think of my theory? Does my explanation make sense?
That's what happens when you exalt someone. You ever hear that the people with large egos have thin skin? The slightest thing will set them off. That is because their egos, their exaltation, their inflated status, their self-confidence, their glory and the worship and boasting of themselves, is based upon a spider's web of lies and it is puffed up by the vanity and emptiness of vile lies.

Women are not equal to men, and neither are they interchangeable with men. They are subordinate to men. The same way a son is subordinate to his mother is the same way a woman is subordinate to her husband.

It is greed and lust. The greed for glory greater than what they were meant for, and the lust for power and control. Much of life really does boil down to self-glorification; the greed for glory and power. But in the case of those who are not supposed to be exalted above others, they can only accomplish this through oppression, cruelty and lies. Great deception and cruelty must be done to individual men and to the whole gender, for an individual woman and for women in general to become exalted in a society. It is not their natural place.

Society tells women that they are capable of competing with men. Just like there are men who slide through the cracks, there are also great women. However, for most women, trying to compete with men simply means she must abandon her feminine grace to out-man men. Essentially anyone who exalts him or herself is automatically destroyed, because by exalting themselves above where they were meant to be, they've destroyed the naturally inherent good qualities that they had possessed.


It's actually quite simple. Just look at women. They are smaller, yet they are the ones who must give birth. Why don't men give birth? Men are larger. That's because the woman's job is to bring life to the man. The woman is the helper. She is the assistant. It is not about her. It is about the man. She follows the man, just like a soldier follows his captain, and like a son follows his parent.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Adama » November 27th, 2017, 10:22 pm

By the way, self esteem = confidence = glory = pride. At a certain point, a person's greed for glory makes that person arrogant. Once a person becomes arrogant, they are really worthless, because arrogant people are cruel. They don't see other people as worthy of favor, love, kindness or grace. An arrogant person is a destroyer. This is why God hates pride. Prideful, proud, arrogant, stuck up, conceited or whatever you want to call them. These people are evil.

Now what is the purpose of stealing all this vain glory? Well glory feeds the soul. It boosts the ego, it increases confidence. It is essentially worship.

(All the glory goes to Christ because He is the source of life and our glory; it is all on loan from Him and none of us truly own ourselves. Yet the beasts subconsciously believe they are their own gods unto themselves.)

However, when it is based upon lies, it is nothing more than murder of the other person (because a person doesn't have the right to cause sorrow, work mischief against, hurt, trick, oppress, deceive or defraud another person).

Conceited people of both genders are really just murderers of the soul. In the case of women, society wants to use them to destroy men, the same way Satan used Eve to get to Adam and thereby destroyed all of humanity. Exaltation of women is a serious mistake and it is very fundamental. It is classic. Only too bad that it works so efficiently that this tactic never needed to be changed.

This is why humble people are nice people. Humble people are meek. They are peaceful. They are the opposite of arrogant, and God loves them. Because they are not making psychological warfare against others to uplift their egos to great glory. That is the vanity that many reprobates chase after. Oppression magnifies them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Adama » November 27th, 2017, 10:53 pm

SO really the whole goal of female exaltation is to turn every woman into a rebel. This not only destroys the eternal destiny of the woman (because rebels and also those who rise out of their place will be destroyed because that is the height of unrighteousness and iniquity on parallel with idolatry and witchcraft).

But it also destroys peace. It destroys harmony. It destroys men. It destroys men's glory and honor.

It just liberates women to work outside the narrow path outlined explicitly for women, which is their constraint. They want to rebel. They want more than what they were made for.

And what happened to the angels in Jude and 2 Peter 2, who rose up out of their natural place ordained for them by God? They are reserved in everlasting chains under darkness until the Day of Judgment.

Exaltation and pride will kill the soul of those who fall prey to such greed. Poor American women are tricked. This equality and the rest are grand deceptions from the god of this world, the wicked one who caused Eve to err.

Did not Satan entice Eve with the lure of great pride and glory, when he told her that by sinning she could become LIKE A GOD? People don't see: THIS IS WHAT FEMINISM IS: TURNING WOMEN INTO GODS and CORRUPTING THEM. Pride = cruel godhood.
Last edited by Adama on November 27th, 2017, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27121
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Winston » November 27th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Adama,
A few questions. What if a woman marries a man with low IQ, even lower than her average IQ? And hes a dumbfuck? Should she still submit to his rule?

What if children are smarter and wiser than their parents, as some are? Should they still obey them, even if they know better and their parents make bad decisions?

What do you think? And why? Shouldn't the more intelligent lead, even if they are wives or children?

Also you say pride is bad. But what about pride that is earned, like if a man has real accomplishments and hes proud of them? Isnt that justified if theres something real to support it?

CS Lewis said something interesting in "Mere Christianity". He said that pride is something every man hates in others but is blind to in himself. Thats true. We are all hypocrites in that sense. We love our own pride but detest it in others. I disagree with CS Lewis on many things but that insight of his is true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Adama » November 27th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:57 pm
Adama,
A few questions. What if a woman marries a man with low IQ, even lower than her average IQ? And hes a dumbfuck? Should she still submit to his rule?

What if children are smarter and wiser than their parents, as some are? Should they still obey them, even if they know better and their parents make bad decisions?

What do you think? And why? Shouldn't the more intelligent lead, even if they are wives or children?

Also you say pride is bad. But what about pride that is earned, like if a man has real accomplishments and hes proud of them? Isnt that justified if theres something real to support it?

CS Lewis said something interesting in "Mere Christianity". He said that pride is something every man hates in others but is blind to in himself. Thats true. We are all hypocrites in that sense. We love our own pride but detest it in others. I disagree with CS Lewis on many things but that insight of his is true.
Every person's portion comes from God. So you can ask yourself, would God give such a man a wife like that? Does God give women of great glory to men who are deserving of it? Or does God just give women away randomly? Every good thing comes from Him, and whoever obtains a wife has done so by the favor of the Lord.

If his request is ungodly, she is not obligated to perform it. God's law comes first. Just she needs to know the law.

I don't think the scenario presented in the question is plausible for a few reasons, but I can start with this one. That is, although it is possible for a woman to willingly marry a man of extremely low IQ, I doubt a woman of sufficient IQ would marry a man of very low IQ. That's not really reasonable to me.

But let's say this is some place where arranged marriages and all that take place, in that case the woman would have to obey her husband in all matters that do not conflict with the will of God. The question is, since this is a wise woman, hopefully she knows what God says. Otherwise she may not know when her husband has turned onto the path of unrighteousness.

I'm sure she can find a way to gently warn her husband though, without him driving over a cliff. Just it may be difficult for such a woman. I don't think most women would want that. It would be frustrating to have to obey a person who's clueless.

Also, don't forget, God is able to give men revelations and warnings, both inside their own souls and from the mouths of other people. Our lives truly are in His hands. Stop worrying so much. If He wants you to be destroyed then you will be. Otherwise everything is going to work out.

I also think most women are good at sniffing out men who are inefficient leaders in that way. Unfortunately if a man is not able to lead, he may find himself cut off from many women. This is another reason why I don't find the scenario plausible.

But it's nice to make conversation with you, Winston. So here it is.

The children have to obey their parents. That doesn't mean they can't advise their parents and try to educate them as far as I can tell. But whatever comes out from their parents, they'll have to obey it.

And for those parents, if they are being cruel to their children, God will destroy them from off the face of the earth. He hates violent people and oppressors. The job of parents is to guide, not to destroy.

In many life situations, the patience of Job may be required. Trust in the Lord and stay on the narrow path. That's all.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Adama » November 27th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:57 pm
CS Lewis said something interesting in "Mere Christianity". He said that pride is something every man hates in others but is blind to in himself. Thats true. We are all hypocrites in that sense. We love our own pride but detest it in others. I disagree with CS Lewis on many things but that insight of his is true.
Remember, let another man praise you, not your own lips, and not your own mouth. Why? Because boasting is self praise. What is self praise? Self worship. That's close to idolatry. Praise the Lord and give Him all the glory, because all life is through Him.

God loves the humble people.

Also, I would point out to you the error of King Nebuchadnezzar. This is that he took the glory of the accomplishments of the kingdom on himself and didn't give God the glory, and for that, he was sentenced to seven years of living outdoors and in darkness.

I try not to boast. It's dangerous. I'm sure I make many mistakes without realizing it though.

That's why you don't see me writing things about where I think my intelligence level is or trying to tell everyone about me. I am not saying that I am smart. I'm just saying, that would be one thing that I wouldn't brag about if I thought I was.

You don't need to brag. Your portion is from God. There's really no need to impress anyone. Your portion comes from God, not from impressing another person. Things in life really are gifts from God. We just need to get out of the way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27121
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Winston » November 28th, 2017, 8:01 am

Adama,
Are women like Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO, doomed and cursed to fail because they violated God's law in becoming CEOs? Is that why her face looks so wicked and hateful? She makes the wicked witch of the west in Wizard of Oz look like an innocent wholesome woman. lol

How come female CEOs usually look wicked, cold and hateful? But male CEOs do not? Bill Gates doesn't look cold and hateful for example.

But then what about women like Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth I? How come the british empire thrived under them? Wasnt it against God's law for England to exalt a queen? Was it because they preached Christian virtues that they thrived?

Btw some Christians point out that Jesus in the gospels always treated women as equals and did not discriminate against them. Only Paul did when he wrote that women should be silent in church and not have authority over men. Thus Paul perverted Jesus' teachings.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27121
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Winston » November 28th, 2017, 8:12 am

Adama makes a good point here. The reason american women are so insecure and get offended so easily is because they are exalted based on lies and falsities and they know it.

Thats also why american women resort to shaming other men. They are insecure and know they are exalted based on lies, so they have to resort to shaming and bullying men to try to bring others down with them. Same reason as a bully tries to bully others to give themselves a higher pecking order.

In contrast men with true confidence such as Chuck Norris, Steve Siegel, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura do not get insulted easily and do not resort to shaming or bullying other men to compensate for their insecurities.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by MrMan » November 28th, 2017, 11:54 am

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 8:01 am
Adama,
Are women like Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO, doomed and cursed to fail because they violated God's law in becoming CEOs? Is that why her face looks so wicked and hateful? She makes the wicked witch of the west in Wizard of Oz look like an innocent wholesome woman. lol

How come female CEOs usually look wicked, cold and hateful? But male CEOs do not? Bill Gates doesn't look cold and hateful for example.

But then what about women like Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth I? How come the british empire thrived under them? Wasnt it against God's law for England to exalt a queen? Was it because they preached Christian virtues that they thrived?
Does she look hateful here?
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/32 ... 00x400.jpg

Or here?
https://i.redd.it/tchgm39jc5oz.jpg
Btw some Christians point out that Jesus in the gospels always treated women as equals and did not discriminate against them. Only Paul did when he wrote that women should be silent in church and not have authority over men. Thus Paul perverted Jesus' teachings.

What do you think?
Did Jesus treat anyone as an equal? Jesus treated women kindly. Some preachers have a kind of egalitarian or feminist bent and seem to be reading ideas there that aren't relevant.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27121
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by Winston » November 29th, 2017, 12:55 am

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 11:54 am
Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 8:01 am
Adama,
Are women like Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO, doomed and cursed to fail because they violated God's law in becoming CEOs? Is that why her face looks so wicked and hateful? She makes the wicked witch of the west in Wizard of Oz look like an innocent wholesome woman. lol

How come female CEOs usually look wicked, cold and hateful? But male CEOs do not? Bill Gates doesn't look cold and hateful for example.

But then what about women like Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth I? How come the british empire thrived under them? Wasnt it against God's law for England to exalt a queen? Was it because they preached Christian virtues that they thrived?
Does she look hateful here?
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/32 ... 00x400.jpg

Or here?
https://i.redd.it/tchgm39jc5oz.jpg
Btw some Christians point out that Jesus in the gospels always treated women as equals and did not discriminate against them. Only Paul did when he wrote that women should be silent in church and not have authority over men. Thus Paul perverted Jesus' teachings.

What do you think?
Did Jesus treat anyone as an equal? Jesus treated women kindly. Some preachers have a kind of egalitarian or feminist bent and seem to be reading ideas there that aren't relevant.
Anyone can pose with a smile. Even Hitler and his Nazi generals can. lol. I had an asshole ex-friend who could smile in photos too, yet he bullied and abused literally everyone he met. A straight non-smiley face is better at showing one's true personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”