The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Case Against Female Self-Esteem

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if she's a nice lady. But if she isn't, it doesn't show in those photographs. She's nice lookin' for a CEO.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My friend alex from venice explained to me how fat women compensate for their lower self esteem. What do you think? Does it make sense? Lol

[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: generally speaking lack of self esteem in some field may cause to boast some other side of personality and affect the way to relate to others
[11/28, 4:45 PM] Alex From Venice: usually fat people develop an aggressive attitude, especially fat women, because they know they feel they aren't liked by others so, as reaction, they tend to be aggressive instead of nice, they tend to get what they like, including attention, by patronizing others than by pleasing (as pleasing would likely end up in a failure )
[11/28, 4:46 PM] Alex From Venice: look at the mamasan at bars... aren't most of them ugly and fat?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Even though it's not always conclusive, it's far easier to tell the negative side of a person from a photo than one in a positive light.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 7:27 pm
I don't know if she's a nice lady. But if she isn't, it doesn't show in those photographs. She's nice lookin' for a CEO.
Dude did you read the news articles posted about her in another thread about marissa mayers? And the news report on Fox news? The workers at yahoo says she hates men and discriminates against them. She fires men and replaces them with women. She obviously is a misandrist and hates men. That speaks volumes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No, I didn't read that other thread, but the issue I addressed was whether she looks nice in pictures. Her pictures looks better than those of most CEOs I've seen.