Virginity Test For Indonesian Police Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This should be a job requirement for all women.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-N ... nity-tests
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Virginity Test For Indonesian Police Women

Post by MrMan »

I don't think it's wrong for Indonesia to require that police candidates be virgins or married. Surely, they don't expect these women not to marry and live as nuns. Job opportunities are limited for Indonesians under 30 and there are age cut offs. There are also adds for female secretaries and things that are now not acceptable or legal in the US for advertising for jobs.

I don't think it's appropriate to make these women have their privates examined by a man or to force them to submit to a digital examination, whether it's medical standard practice for that sort of exam or not.

Some of the virgins would be very religious Muslims or Christians and religious virgins would likely be unlikely to want such an exam, which could drive them away. They could have them go on under the threat of losing their jobs if they were found not to be virgins.

If the screening process were good enough, that could be a way of a man ensuring a higher likliehood of getting a virgin. Virgins don't seem all that hard to find over there, anyway. When I think of police women, I think of girls that are tough, which is unattractive, and sometimes stout and dumpy looking. I've seen an attractive police woman in the US.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:I don't think it's wrong for Indonesia to require that police candidates be virgins or married. Surely, they don't expect these women not to marry and live as nuns. Job opportunities are limited for Indonesians under 30 and there are age cut offs. There are also adds for female secretaries and things that are now not acceptable or legal in the US for advertising for jobs.

I don't think it's appropriate to make these women have their privates examined by a man or to force them to submit to a digital examination, whether it's medical standard practice for that sort of exam or not.

Some of the virgins would be very religious Muslims or Christians and religious virgins would likely be unlikely to want such an exam, which could drive them away. They could have them go on under the threat of losing their jobs if they were found not to be virgins.

If the screening process were good enough, that could be a way of a man ensuring a higher likliehood of getting a virgin. Virgins don't seem all that hard to find over there, anyway. When I think of police women, I think of girls that are tough, which is unattractive, and sometimes stout and dumpy looking. I've seen an attractive police woman in the US.
MrMan would you please take a moment to edit your post? the meaning is unclear.

Thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:The real problem is that women are allowed to become police in the first place.
True.

Big picture, yeah.

But the thought of hot Brown chicks in short police uniform skirts... nevermind.

Yeah you're right,
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:This should be a job requirement for all women.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-N ... nity-tests
As odd as this sounds, it would eliminate the dykes and harridans that plague the USA. That is, IF "quasi-police", like TSA and social workers and Child Support Services and female lawyers, had to pass the same test.

PS BTW your new avatar is excellent!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jester,

I can't find the edit (or most other) buttons since Winston changed the format and blanked them out on my screen. I meant an Indonesian man could marry a police woman if he wanted some extra evidence that she was a virgin if they had some kind of accurate test (unlikely.) Of course, it would have to be repeated like drug tests to be of any use.

But then the man would have to marry a police woman, and I don't think of feminine pretty women when I think of police women.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

This should be a job requirement for all women.
Forget it. Most of them would fail.

And we're talking not only the Anglo nations and Western Europe either. We're talking almost everywhere else.

Liberalized attitudes toward sexual relations are the result of rising affluence, increased personal freedoms, and the breakdown of traditions. And the fact is there is no movement or trend countering these liberalizing forces.

The global trend of women giving up their virginity before marriage will continue and become more widespread for years to come.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

I can't imagine why anyone would think that women who had had sex shouldn't be allowed to work...it would take someone with a complete disconnection from reality believe that idea.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

RickyRetardo wrote:I can't imagine why anyone would think that women who had had sex shouldn't be allowed to work...it would take someone with a complete disconnection from reality believe that idea.
Well, yes, it is unrealistic. The global forces of liberalization are too overwhelming. So most people just go along, to get along.

The Indonesians are actually too lax IMO. They shouldn't even allow the police to hire women, except perhaps in support roles to the male officers.

Because, whether they're virgins or not, women simply shouldn't have careers.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Gadfly wrote:
RickyRetardo wrote:I can't imagine why anyone would think that women who had had sex shouldn't be allowed to work...it would take someone with a complete disconnection from reality believe that idea.
Well, yes, it is unrealistic. The global forces of liberalization are too overwhelming. So most people just go along, to get along.
I'm pretty sure women who weren't virgins have been working for thousands of years. It's not as if this is a new thing.
whether they're virgins or not, women simply shouldn't have careers.
I'm sure you have a logical and sound justification for this belief somewhere.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

RickyRetardo wrote: I'm pretty sure women who weren't virgins have been working for thousands of years. It's not as if this is a new thing.
Note that I did not say women shouldn't work. I said they shouldn't have careers. Big difference.
RickyRetardo wrote:
whether they're virgins or not, women simply shouldn't have careers.
I'm sure you have a logical and sound justification for this belief somewhere.
It really comes down to one's moral beliefs. Both men and women have a purpose in this world, which is to create families. And the primary purpose of a job is to support a family.

Men traditionally did not have careers to "find themselves" or "boost their self-esteem." They had careers because it was their duty to have them. Otherwise their wives and children would starve. If men didn't have careers, not only their families, but society wouldn't exist.

Men are simply better suited for it. Women are naturally better suited in a supportive role, at home, and raising children. They are not suited for the office, which requires behavior alien (and ruinous) to their feminine instincts.

Men and women are fundamentally different from one another, as God intended, and so they require different, complementary roles to meet this primary purpose of creating and raising families.
Last edited by Gadfly on November 22nd, 2014, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females having "careers" constitutes them being stolen form ordinary men and conscripted into being haremwhores of the elite. This is obviously a bad thing.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Gadfly wrote:It really comes down to one's moral beliefs. Both men and women have a purpose in this world, which is to create families. And the primary purpose of a job is to support a family.
I'm not sure you can prove what the "purpose" of human life is. It just seems like your idea that the purpose is to reproduce. However, I don't agree with it.
Men traditionally did not have careers to "find themselves" or "boost their self-esteem." They had careers because it was their duty to have them. Otherwise their wives and children would starve. If men didn't have careers, not only their families, but society wouldn't exist.
Well, for the majority of human existence we didn't have a capitalist system. We lived as hunter-gatherers, so the idea of "career" may not even apply that well; it might be an ill-fit for the past, come to think of it. How would you define "career", really?
Men are simply better suited for it. Women are naturally better suited in a supportive role, at home, and raising children. They are not suited for the office, which requires behavior alien (and ruinous) to their feminine instincts.
I'd like to see proof.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

RickyRetardo wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Both men and women have a purpose in this world, which is to create families.
I'm not sure you can prove what the "purpose" of human life is. It just seems like your idea that the purpose is to reproduce.
(1) Some creatures don't move. Some living creatures don't think. Some living creatures don't feel. But ALL living creatures reproduce.

It may not be the PURPOSE, but it is certainly a necessary part of the definition of what a living being is.

(2) Many living creatures die to reproduce. Bull elks fighting over a cow, salmon swimming upstream, praying mantis males screwing a killer female, grass going to seed, men defend women and women defend children. Men care for pregnant wives even while getting no sex.

So apparently, reproduction is for many species the prime directive.