The Deregulation Of The Sexual Marketplace

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Deregulation Of The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:

Lastly rape laws need to be repealed. Rape should only apply to virgins or married women. A slut is unrapable.
Are you nuts? Do you have a kid sister????
:?:
If your kid sister was a slut, why would you care about her getting "raped"?
So your answer is "no", I take it?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
tom
Junior Poster

Re: The Deregulation Of The Sexual Marketplace

Post by tom »

Some people don't like Roosh. And Roosh spends a lot of his energy on game to get puzzy. He's made it a career. That's the PUA thing putting a lot of focus on the mastery of banging chicks. It does work but there is a trade off. You wont be focused on other things much.

I just realized this was a key thing of the success of the West, guys did not have to devote all there energy to women, it was set up so most men would not have devote an inordinate amount of energy to getting women. Like banning polygamy so a rich powerful guy would not get all the women, therefore most guys could have a wife and could devote much more time to other productive things. This departed from a system based on hate, revenge and promotion of self loathing (bases of feminism and political correctness). The West had laws and rules based on reason. This is one of the things that propelled the West to world dominance.

Places like Saudi Arabia are highly regulated, to protect the interest of the rich, they have harems there still. Whoring is highly illegal. There are also heavily inbreed as cousin marriages are common, all to protect wealth. UAE tolerates whoring as long as its foreigners doing it with foreigners.

Many of the reasons for the rules we have have been long forgotten, they will have to be relearned.

משה בן יצחק