Women Should Save Their Virginity

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its much easier to find a kind, loyal, loving woman when women remain virgins until they are married.

http://www.returnofkings.com/46543/wome ... r-marriage

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Should Save Their Virginity

Post by MarcosZeitola »

They should, but they won't because sex is so easy for them to get and quite an enjoyable activity to engage in. I wouldn't soon marry a non-virgin, but even though my wife entered her marriage a virgin I didn't. Most men have sex before they marry, and few virgin brides get hitched with a virgin groom. If I had been a woman in today's society, a healthy young woman, I'd probably take what I can get too. So on a basic human level, I get their slutty-ness.

For a variety of reasons, a virgin wife is infinitely preferable and the date backs this up. A virgin bride is less likely to sleep around after getting married, a major for this being the fact that she may have to deal with child-rearing soon after the wedding and simply lacks the energy or motivation, still overwhelmed with marital bliss. For a man to remain a virgin until marriage is pointless as it does not affect his marriage at all. If anything, it'd help him be a better lover and husband to his wife and make their first night a memorable one rather then a minute and a half of utter disappointment.

So yeah ideally, women should enter marriage untouched, but nowadays there's little chance of that happening outside of (strictly) religious communities with a lot of parental control over their daughters. There's no reason for Western women not to have sex before marriage, when they know that even as a non-virgin they'll still be able to tie down a good man if they desire to do so.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Unfortunately slut shaming tactics doesn't work any more, women dont really care how many guys they sleep with, so many thirsty men around who will go for anything with pulse.

Our thirst is our main enemy, now its women turn to exploit that weakness

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Two points to add:

(1)
+1 to Return of Kings, founded by Roosh The Slayer ( :lol: ), now coming around to The Restoration.

(2)
Women are not leaders, so if they keep virginity, it is not usually going to be their decision alone. If allowed to be in private situations with a man they admire, and that man is after them, sex will usually happen. So solo un-chaperoned dating, and going off to college and living in a dorm, and moving out of a parents house into an apartment, are all going to lead to sex. I don't think a father has to be Amish or Moslem to avoid these things. Plenty of fathers here in Mexico run their families this way. (IF they are still in the home, that is, not divorced and gone.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:Two points to add:

(1)
+1 to Return of Kings, founded by Roosh The Slayer ( :lol: ), now coming around to The Restoration.
I think you meant to point out that he is a hypocritical bullshit artist who will say anything to draw an audience at this point.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:Its much easier to find a kind, loyal, loving woman when women remain virgins until they are married.

Putting aside hymen restoration, etc., if women stayed (more than "technical") virgins, how would PUAs stay in business?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Its much easier to find a kind, loyal, loving woman when women remain virgins until they are married.

Putting aside hymen restoration, etc., if women stayed (more than "technical") virgins, how would PUAs stay in business?
How would Angeles City and Bangkok stay in business?
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs