Men Are Responsible for Feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Men Are Responsible for Feminism

Post by MrMan »

I saw a movie once about brothers who went to Russia to find a wife. At the beginning of the movie, one of the brothers said that every man is the master of his own home. He may not know it and he may not be a good one, but he is.

There is some truth in that. I do think men are responsible for Feminism. And I don't mean because men have created a 'patriarchy' that treated women so badly that they started Feminism. I suppose that could be part of it. But I mean men are responsible for going along with it.

Who are the majority of Congressmen and Senators? Men, even today. And that was certainly the case when men started going along with the Feminist Agenda. Who allowed women to vote? Men passed that, at least in the US.

Who allows their daughters to watch 'girl power' movies without even commenting on it? Men. Who usually appoint the judges in family court. Men. If they are voted in, they are voted in by men and women to whom men gave the vote.

Who puts up with the family legal system in the US and doesn't change it or overturn it? Men. Who let their wives walk all over them, tell them what to do, kowtow to them when they threaten them with a lack of sex or a pouty lip? Men.

Who sleep with unmarried women to take away their virginity and lead them on the path to sluthood? Men.

If we want a change, we need to change. Feminists have enough of a 'victim mentality' for both genders. The men's movement doesn't need any of that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men Are Responsible for Feminism

Post by fschmidt »

Of course men are responsible for feminism. The only solution is for men to form a non-feminist culture and the only way to do this is through religion. This is what I am trying to do, see my signature. Anyone else here interested in solving the problem?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females are biological robots who go with the flow, so of course men are more responsible for feminism, but those most responsible are the parasitical elites. Whether they are actually human men or not is an open question.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:but those most responsible are the parasitical elites.
Every society has parasites, so why do some societies do better than others? My answer is that a sound religion creates a moral climate where parasitic behavior is limited and flagrant violations are punished.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It sounds like we are all in agreement with the general idea so far.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Men are responsible for feminism but feminism isn't responsible for modern culture.